Neo-Geo emu PSP.

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
BIG said:
For larger games,you'll need to create a cache file for them. Use the included converter and select the rom you want to cache. Once the cache has been created,place it inside the cache folder within psp/game/ngepsp/cache.

B-
How do you create the cache file? I want to play some Metal Slug!

BIG

sony fanboy
NEgO MANIAC said:
How do you create the cache file? I want to play some Metal Slug!

Use the converter that came with the package. Once you have created a cache file,place it in the cache folder.

B-

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
Were do I find it in the package? I used some tutorial downgrader that did everything for me.

*Nevermind, I found it and got it working. Thanks B

Last edited:

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
Well, I got the large meg games to load, but anything above Metal Slug 1 runs like crap. Complete slowdown . Is there anything I can do? Also, I can't seem to get the MAME emulator to run. It doesn't recognize the roms most of the time and with the few it does recognize, they just show error messages.

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
never messed w/ mame4all. i think there's a compatibiltiy list. and as for the larger neo roms running like crap and no sound, you're only option is to wait patiently like the rest of us. playable garou plz

NEgO MANIAC

Sieger's Squire
15 Year Member
It's a good thing that a lot of the early low meg games run great. I've never played Neo Turf Masters until now and I absolutely love it. It's perfect for on the go.

BIG

sony fanboy
NEgO MANIAC said:
Well, I got the large meg games to load, but anything above Metal Slug 1 runs like crap. Complete slowdown . Is there anything I can do? Also, I can't seem to get the MAME emulator to run. It doesn't recognize the roms most of the time and with the few it does recognize, they just show error messages.

Which games were you trying to play? Stuff like Shocktroopers,Blazing Star,Pulstar,Ninja Master's etc. plays great once the cache file kicks in (usually takes about 35 sec. to a minute from the start of gameplay). Now,if you're talking Fighters,then that's a whole 'nother story ;).

B-

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Neo-geo.com turn to r0/\/\zz wh0r3z? Since when? :chimp: :lolz: :lol: :tickled: :glee:
Lemme join in!!
I just got my 1.5 Black & White PSP 10 days ago. had tested NeoCDZ since Sunday.

As for MVS/AES, you cant use NRX roms. You must use kawaks/mame roms as they both follow bullshit naming convention.

Ehh I got all kawaks original roms except the stupidos hacks (crouching tiger, etc). Buzz me if u need sumthin. LMAO :kekeke:

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
Wolferaizer said:
Black & White PSP

zebra? OTT-

i can't find tehromz for protected mario and zelda games..

can someone pm me a link or clue me in on this? thanks

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
Panda, coz I bought it from some PC market in China.

1 Black & 1 white DOH!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
TheWorm2 said:
\\

The new Dev hook is out and it supports upto FW 2.71!! There is no stopping us now!

so I can buy a new PSP and have all the Neo Goodness

and play that new Ghost and Ghoblins game?

man

I might have to spring for one afterall

califoreigner

Dodgeball Yakuza
roker said:
so I can buy a new PSP and have all the Neo Goodness

and play that new Ghost and Ghoblins game?

man

I might have to spring for one afterall

devhook is a fw emu. you'll run it w/ your 1.5
to get 2.xx+ features, so i'd avoid getting a new one.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
califoreigner said:
devhook is a fw emu. you'll run it w/ your 1.5
to get 2.xx+ features, so i'd avoid getting a new one.

I guess I'm not buying a PSP afterall

and I only want to buy new

I'm just going to wait it out