NEO-GEO.COM Stuff? T-Shirts Jackets Etc...

Robi15

20 Year Member
e.gif

DreamH2o, How's this t-shirt thing developing?

Robi15

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Originally posted by charles:
Only one problem for me with the Mai theme... my girlfriend wouldn't allow me to wear it. Now understand she gives me a lot of freedom in other areas.. I game as much as I want, I hang out with the guys when I want, etc, etc. She just wouldn't let me wear it in public..
frown.gif

How about an alternate design?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......oh god I nearly fell out of my chair crying....

I hear them chains Calling.....

Neo-jorge likes the T-shirt You can put my vote down for the Mai design.

I will consult with NGF and See If there might be anything else We might be able to help you with.

NGF has Tons of original SNK character Art never before seen you might be able to Use.

Neo-jorge

www.neogeofreak.com

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Hey guys what about a black T-Shirt with a neo geo . com logo and on the back it JUST says the KOF 2000 sub title "BAD KARMA...HAS COME TO CALL.

Ukyo

20 Year Member
Im at art school so i have the resources and programs to do designs and stuff...let me know if your interested...I think just "Bad Karma...has come to call." Says it all...Its the Kof 2000 logo and its a classic example of SNKglish!

Ukyo

20 Year Member
woops sorry double post...my bad

[This message has been edited by Ukyo (edited October 19, 2000).]

JRock917

, ,
Please, whatever comes of this, keep NGF out of the picture- what about anti-NGF wear? With sayings like, "when you get ripped off we get off!" I REALLY hope something does come of having neo-geo.com merchandise, it would be sweet to have something advertising or endorsing this site.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
With a few of those SNK illustration books, I think that I can conjure up a few cool designs. Lord knows I'm going to need something to do on my free time between web page work besides music.
smile.gif

"There is no judgement once you enter these doors. No judgement, no right from wrong... just the higher state of your consciousness." - Deep Dish: Renaissance Ibiza

JRock917

, ,
that mousepad idea is a good one too- I think it would be kindof cool just to have the neo-geo.com logo on the mousepad, then I could use it at work and show my true colors.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Yeah, and how about neo-geo.com underwear, with the pitbull logo on the front and BIGGER, BADDER, BETTER printed on them?.......

Eclipse

Crossed Swords Squire
An Athena mousepad? NOW you're talking, benares! ^_^

As for the shirts, mousepads, etc., wouldn't it be possible to use those iron-on transfers that you can make with your printer. For instance, if someone came up with some images we could use, we could print up our own iron ons and make the shirts ourselves.

I realize that wouldn't look as good as professionally made shirts, but it is another option.

JRock917

, ,
I would like a bumper sticker or some kind of decorative license plate border, something that says "neo geo 4 life" perhaps...

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Wow, brimming with Idea's. Well guys I promise that Im going to work on this and definatly encourage other artists to chip in! Right now, I have my second child due to be born December 2nd, and am working hard to be able to take a month off (Nov 15th - Christmas) at that time Ill be able to play more on the chat forum, and do cool things with shirts and more... so keep the degins and ideas coming, Im going to devote a butload of late nights to this in the next few weeks!

Thanks
Tim

JRock917

, ,
Once everything comes together, how were you guys thinking about publicizing the items available- I mean, is Shawn going to put something on this site about it all, along with a price list, or what exactly is the general concensus on how to make these items available for purchase?

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Sign me up for a T-Shirt too. Damn, this is a good idea! Make that 2 shirts.. =D