NEO-GEO.COM Stuff? T-Shirts Jackets Etc...

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I like the front of the black one, but the dog just dosent convince me... hmm

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Mai, Mai...
ng-tee-5.jpg

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Hey, I gotta admit, the Mai one looks sweet
smile.gif
I think we have a winner!

C

charles

Only one problem for me with the Mai theme... my girlfriend wouldn't allow me to wear it. Now understand she gives me a lot of freedom in other areas.. I game as much as I want, I hang out with the guys when I want, etc, etc. She just wouldn't let me wear it in public..
frown.gif

How about an alternate design?

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Hey,

Can't you do Mai or Terry or other fighters on the T-Shirt? and when and where could I actually order it?

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
So far we are just in the "kicking it around" stages. It will be a month or so after we settle on a design. It would truly be cool if we coul make a standard FRONT, and then have a couple designs of SNK favorites on the backs... collect the whole set...
smile.gif
What do you think?

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I agree 100%. Standard front, I like the black front btw... a couple of alternate backs would be cool too, maybe Terry doing a Burn Knuckle..

Robi15

20 Year Member
DreamH2o> You must keep the (second) front. The Neo-Geo.com that looks like the gigapower pios screen is beautiful! That's it. THAT IS NEO-GEO.COM LOGO!
smile.gif

On the back i don't know however. But I defenetly want that t-shirt.

Robi15

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Well what are your thoughts Shawn? Where do we make these shirts say "Neo-Geo.com" . I know you said maybe that we shouldnt put the Neo-Geo.com on the front corner. What are your ideas? People seem to really like the idea of the series... Maybe we could do them in a certain number... Just one run of Mai... 24 shirts... when gone, then 24 of Terry..., and only a few people will get the whole set
wink.gif
hehe.

[This message has been edited by Dreamh2o (edited September 30, 2000).]

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That's great. I like the second Neo Geo design myself, over the dog design. I like Mai pic as well, but not the logo. Over all, much better than the "Bigger Badder, B..." or whatever t-shirts.

A question. Any idea about having a Terry jacket w/ a star on it?
smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Let’s ditch the doggie. I would prefer to see Mai or Shigen on the back. Using black or gray t-shirts sounds good to me. I agree that the pocket would look even better. We need to think of a good quote though. If we use Mai “Bigger is Better”, or Shigen “Pure 2D Power.” Be sure to share your ideas, the more we brainstorm, the better the wear we can produce.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah. I like bigger the badder/better on Mai. I guess same thing can be used for Shigen as well. Since he is all that.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Mai, oh Mai! Nice design. Since this will likely be confined to SNK characters, I'll suggest who is perhaps my all-time favourite of them: Geese Howard. Maybe with Terry or Billy? Or even Tung, Terry & Geese, the new "Legendary Trio of Garou," at least with somewhat similar fighting styles.

G

gokusama26

I'd have to agree with NEOBomberMan on this one. I really would like the Yellow/Blue smiley logo on the back.I DO like the front design on #4, with the GIGA-POWER, and Neo-Geo.com logo on a breast pocket. I'd pay upwards of $40.00 for shirt like that.

Robi15

20 Year Member
I'd like the term "Pure 2D power" That could be on the back side. This can be quite a debate though.

Robi15 www.horisontal.com
(Technological music dimension.)

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I did think about actually 100% replicating Terry's Hat. Not like those cheesy SNK ones that dont look 100% alike. The jackets cool though. Iv got to work on shipping a couple hundred packages, but as soon as I am done Ill start making some new character designs, and we can try out the blue/yellow face logo. We still need to figure out where to put the Neo-geo.com name, we want these to be an advertisment themselves, not just snk/neo memorablia
smile.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Originally posted by DIY:
SHIT! where can you get that?(besides eBay)

I didn't know this set ever came to eBay. These are just some of the many wonderful Neo items that exist in Japan.

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Looks like Polo and Denim would be over $40 (someone asked in the chat room last night) they cant embroyder a Teeshirt because its to thin.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
That's from FF3, right? I was thinking more of a denim Jacket. It's cool nothless. HOw about a logo w/ Mark of the Wolves or something in it?

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Just for the record, this project hasnt been abandoned just because you hadnt heard anything for a few days
smile.gif
Im just really busy with work right now, and will get to more of the designes for the weekend. Anyone with cool, hi-res SNK character art with little or no background should email me or post to a URL for my use! Thanks

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Yeah, this is just a windbreaker, but I'm sure the real thing exists over there. By the way, in Japan it's possible to buy Terry's jacket from Garou: MotW, for a mere ¥41,790!

Anyone else for Rugal, Vice & Mature?

[This message has been edited by Neo Bomber Man (edited October 04, 2000).]