Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

thrall

bhrall,
all slugs on ebay

there way overpriced...i emailed one guy about his Aes MS-5.. he started quoting me about how high they were in the japan market yeah ok sure...Slugs on YJ right now seem to be in terrible shape..whats with all the sunfadding?...sheesh

~L

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
there way overpriced...i emailed one guy about his Aes MS-5.. he started quoting me about how high they were in the japan market yeah ok sure...Slugs on YJ right now seem to be in terrible shape..whats with all the sunfadding?...sheesh

~L

Yup all the Slugs on ebay are way over priced. I dont know what the fuck is going on there but some people are getting stupid.

All the sunfading ... I think they had all the MS4's in Japan windows because it's such a bad game. The yellow insert doesnt help. Guess what ... my JPN MS4 is sunfaded. :-J :lolz:

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
That yellow ink was a bad choice for the MS4 insert. It's notorious for fading. Some MS4's on ebay practically have a white insert.

city41

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
10 Year Member
Why do some people make shipping an MVS cart so expensive?

To pay for their paypal and ebay fees. Ebay forbids this in general, although it's difficult for them to catch it.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
There isn't a limit for the category they listed that MVS cart under. Videogames have a 4.00 USD limit per item if listed in the correct category. Although, you can get around that by using calculated shipping.

thrall

bhrall,
rofl

If it sells at that price, I'll eat my own shit and post it on YouTube for you all to laugh at.
As you say they must all be around original RRP

Was back tracking abit saw this..im still ROFL...this is Classic

~L...IDCHAPPY your killing me lol

Last edited: