Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Crazy thing is, that auction started at .99. People really bidding FS up that much?

It seems so, maybe because the game is good (from what I've read) and because it's no longer produced new and so few units are available, so with low supply and high demand, price goes up. It also helps that it's a neo game, that rises the price like foam.

Regards.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Ugh, really wished I had not missed out on the XYX order. Bummer

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Crazy thing is, that auction started at .99. People really bidding FS up that much?

It seems so, maybe because the game is good (from what I've read) and because it's no longer produced new and so few units are available, so with low supply and high demand, price goes up. It also helps that it's a neo game, that rises the price like foam.

Regards.

The joke's on the high bidder. NG: DEV is selling the mvs kits for 399 Euros on their site.

http://www.ngdevdirect.com/

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
That was already posted. Sadly it is a member here (stefano) that is selling it.

I always thought NGDevTeam games were encrypted so they could not be bootleged. Sadly it seems somebody found a way to copy them, and sadder he is likely using original MVS boards.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I always thought NGDevTeam games were encrypted so they could not be bootleged. Sadly it seems somebody found a way to copy them, and sadder he is likely using original MVS boards.

No, the newer games have encryption. From what I understand, that one does not. And they are not happy that he is doing that. So sad that someone is PROFITING off of it.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Sucks that Stefano is selling conversions. I always thought he was a solid member on this board. Fuck ngdev as well for selling their games at ridiculous prices. Its because of some people selling shit at stupid prices why these guys make conversions in the first place.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Stefano has always gotten a bunch of shit on this site from what I've seen. Mostly because he makes conversions and sells them at stupid high prices. He was banned from the market and then some how regained access as well. Oh well, whatever.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Stefano has always gotten a bunch of shit on this site from what I've seen. Mostly because he makes conversions and sells them at stupid high prices. He was banned from the market and then some how regained access as well. Oh well, whatever.

I didn't know. Few years ago he was the man here. He was the goto guy for mvs kits.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Sucks that Stefano is selling conversions. I always thought he was a solid member on this board. Fuck ngdev as well for selling their games at ridiculous prices. Its because of some people selling shit at stupid prices why these guys make conversions in the first place.

Blame the buyers. If nobody paid those insane prices, those who really wish to sell would lower their prices. Others would have the same ridiculous pricing, but would never sell anything.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
please guys, not the silly "NGDev prices are too high" shit again... it's been done to death. Definitely not a "WTF" topic either.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Blame the buyers. If nobody paid those insane prices, those who really wish to sell would lower their prices. Others would have the same ridiculous pricing, but would never sell anything.

I agree, the reason why the Neo Market is a mess is because of Big Tymers spending over a G on carts. Shit works both ways though. I blame the Big Tymers as much as the conversion sellers.

please guys, not the silly "NGDev prices are too high" shit again... it's been done to death. Definitely not a "WTF" topic either.

They are too fuckin high. They deserve to get their games bootlegged. Fuck NGDev and thank god for the dreamcast.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
And it's a heck of a lot more expensive than the authentic KOF 96, too.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Yeah I didn't realize KOF 96 US was valuable enough to bootleg. Where are the other English KOF conversions?