Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
In the item specifics it keeps saying "Complete and 100% Genuine Retail SNK Home Games". It reeks of trustworthiness.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
A beat up Super Megalo 2 with a monitor replacement and KOFXI went for about $600. Probably too much, but not terrible if you have the space.

Also, not Neo related but,
Tekken 5.1 Dedicated cabinet

original.jpg

This is WITHOUT the Sanwa monitor and just sold for $1050 + 18% auction fee + 8.25% sales tax in Houston.

Ridiculous. Probably half the value of the cabinet is in the original monitor. Hopefully that shitty stretched LCD makes someone happy.

And yes I'm bitter. I was looking to bid on that for 1/3 of what it went for.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Last edited:

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
SSVS''folks'' said:
__a car^^ that shouldn't be too long*how high it will go%the cost isn't changing?
ended at 615pounds=1009 or so in US$.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It was only a few months ago that the price of MOTW mvs cart was still below the hundred dollar mark, and Bill Burger was listing MOTW artsets one after another.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
well then he got a decent price! oops. how horrible I feel! I didn't even hardly look at them just assumed it was another bid on something higher even if I could buy it now for less things you see on there. I feel bad and I'm really sorry it wasn't something to laugh about instead it is I who looks so foolish. much like others who fail to read things and state things matter of factly. sorry!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
lol... tattoo assassins.

cab looks kinda rad though.