Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
You know what's funny... curiosity got the better of me and I ordered a cart from him. It came quickly and was in great condition :):lolz:

I ordered a cart and CPS2 A board from him previously and both showed up in very nice shape about 2 days later. Cart even came with the mini-marquee that was not mentioned in the listing.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
That thing is at 700+ :lolz::lolz::lolz::lolz:

Well, to be fair, the exchange rate doesn't mean a thing if the bidders (particularly to winner) is from an area that uses the pound as it's currency.

But that key fact aside: holy fuck has that game gone up. I mean there are 4 days left so there is probably some more meat that gonna be added to that bone.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
With that SSVS on ebay and the one here that started in price at $600 it makes me almost ready to part with my copy of the game. I just might hold out until I can trade the cart in for a car though as mine is getting old.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
That's one of my favorite games. I have probably spent about that much money on it in the arcade, quarter by quarter lol

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
That's one of my favorite games. I have probably spent about that much money on it in the arcade, quarter by quarter lol

Not saying if it's good or bad. But WH2 fetches between $10-$20. Why they think $225 is a good BIN is beyond me. And their nasty looking AF2 with mangled label? $275 BIN. Blues Journey? $170 BIN.

I put in an offer of $50 on their Blues Journey. Big surprise it was rejected. Wasn't auto-rejected though.

Hodor

Cheng's Errand Boy
my god... what idiot builder thinks sqeezing a switch between the PCBs is a good idea? I can't even imagine the "quality" of that build on the inside.

Truth is, he sells the article as a state of the art consolized MVS job. Otherwise, I can not explain that price!

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Wait till it shows up on ebay again, with VGA grading and a few extra digits tacked behind the old price.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
There has to be something I'm missing, because I can't see even a loony buttfuck paying that for an open copy.

Right. It wasn't even VGA-graded. Only about $1790 over market price.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
how come the price on that ssvs doesn't change when it gets more bids? will the price show when its done? is the price showing the actual or not? the bid history shows all the same bid for me too?

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
my god... what idiot builder thinks sqeezing a switch between the PCBs is a good idea? I can't even imagine the "quality" of that build on the inside.

Makes me hopeful that my board will go for stupid money lol