Need Cash? Kill an American soldier.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I have no children, no wife.

Keep up LS, we're talking about your end game. I'm assuming you're not on the plane coming back to search the hills of VA for your long lost SNES carts yet, so you've got time.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Bounty story falling apart but it already helped ensure Trump's Afghan troop withdrawal was blocked by Congress in a bipartisan effort led by Liz Cheney. Mission accomplished!

https://youtu.be/-XZ_hOZa9rk

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Citation and definition of terms needed.

We should get out and fuck tha CIA tho.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bounty story falling apart but it already helped ensure Trump's Afghan troop withdrawal was blocked by Congress in a bipartisan effort led by Liz Cheney. Mission accomplished!

https://youtu.be/-XZ_hOZa9rk

A video posted on YouTube by the grey zone, owned by Max Blumenthal and funded almost entirely by the Russian government through Russia Today and Sputnik news.

Thanks wyo. your mask is off.

Marek

Banned
A video posted on YouTube by the grey zone, owned by Max Blumenthal and funded almost entirely by the Russian government through Russia Today and Sputnik news.

Thanks wyo. your mask is off.

Lmao this fucking guy gets more and more desperate and pathetic by the day.

Edit: Hurr durr corprit mediuh!!!!

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Speaking of embarrassments, wyo has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to say to this.

Here we have wyo, gleefully regurgitating RT spin off propaganda, and the sad sack of shit can't even admit he's been had.

I was glad to know that Joy Reid isnt what she seems, and would thank wyo for bringing that to my attention, but this useless cunt cant even offer the same level of objectivity.

Fuck you forever wyo. Vote one last time and get the fuck out. I fucking hate you and everything you represent.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
There's no point debating people that ignore facts and resort to personal attacks.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
There's no point debating people who ignore RT talking points and resort to personal attacks.

ftfy.

remember "that" is for objects. Just because Putin treats people like objects, doesn't mean you should.

Marek

Banned
There's no point debating people that ignore facts and resort to personal attacks.

Oh so you lose, admit defeat, and are a fucking pussy to boot.

I sometimes wonder what being a little bitch like you would be like. Seems tiring.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
ftfy.

remember "that" is for objects. Just because Putin treats people like objects, doesn't mean you should.

In your rush to "own" me again, you made some errors yourself.

Wake me up if you can prove the bounties are a real thing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

wow. you're trying to die on that hill, aren't you?

For the record, you outed yourself as a Russia Today consumer when you posted a Max Blumenthal youtube vid. I didn't make that shit up. You branded yourself. If someone calls you a fucking moron, it's no longer an ad hominem. You branded yourself the fucking moron.

Best thing you can do is just creep back into the bushes, and pretend that you don't see any political threads. I mean, for your own mental health.

Marek

Banned

Wake you up?

Nah. I want you to sleep forever, dullard.

Edit: I dont own you. You own yourself and I point out the obvious. Ok well your garbage Tampa existence not withstanding. I will own you constantly on that angle.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
. If someone calls you a fucking moron, it's no longer an ad hominem. You branded yourself the fucking moron.

At least he's downgraded his insults about me from "stupid idiot Maddow robot", which is objectively false, to "slightly unhinged", which I will accept.

I'm not wrong. I'm just an asshole.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
wow. you're trying to die on that hill, aren't you?

For the record, you outed yourself as a Russia Today consumer when you posted a Max Blumenthal youtube vid. I didn't make that shit up. You branded yourself. If someone calls you a fucking moron, it's no longer an ad hominem. You branded yourself the fucking moron.

Best thing you can do is just creep back into the bushes, and pretend that you don't see any political threads. I mean, for your own mental health.

OK, chief.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Still zero evidence of bounties. They've moved on to other evidence free conspiracy theories. I assume you have too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Still zero evidence of bounties. They've moved on to other evidence free conspiracy theories. I assume you have too.

you are so sad. Do research on the Wagner Group, then kill yourself. World needs less of you, Nick.