Need Cash? Kill an American soldier.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
All the agreements Trump has pulled out of have strengthened Putin’s position. The next administrations will not be able to hold Putin accountable for any breach of the currently non-existent treaties. Further, Trump has weakened the influence of NATO to the point that Putin can make threats to the FSU of reannexation, and no one is going to stop him.

Meanwhile, Putin has been paying out rewards for killing Americans, even though there's no formal declaration of war. Trump isn't hawkish. He's dovish.

And please stop posting in political threads. Your arguments are horrible, ignorant, and facetious. Your only achievement on this site is gaslighting Lithy.

And you can't deal with dissenting opinions so you resort to personal attacks and bans. You cherry pick a point or two of mine to go after and ignore the rest. It's all very disingenuous and condescending. Do you want actual debate in this forum or a validation circlejerk?

Point taken on the treaties. Now explain how imposing sanctions and fighting proxy wars against Russian allies strengthens Putin's position.

Please also explain why questioning CIA leaks, conspiracy theories and endless wars is beyond the pale.

You may well be correct about the bounties but as of today, you can't prove that's the case. The CIA has lied so many times over the years, blindly believing this info seems deliberately obtuse.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Point taken on the treaties. Now explain how imposing sanctions and fighting proxy wars against Russian allies strengthens Putin's position.
The same way the Taliban or whoever benefits whenever we "accidentally" bomb a hospital or school. It strengthens their position and support a billion-fold.

Marek

Banned
And you can't deal with dissenting opinions so you resort to personal attacks and bans. You cherry pick a point or two of mine to go after and ignore the rest. It's all very disingenuous and condescending.

:lolz:

Oh no we've hurt his feelings.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And you can't deal with dissenting opinions so you resort to personal attacks and bans. You cherry pick a point or two of mine to go after and ignore the rest. It's all very disingenuous and condescending. Do you want actual debate in this forum or a validation circlejerk?

Please also explain why questioning CIA leaks, conspiracy theories and endless wars is beyond the pale.

You may well be correct about the bounties but as of today, you can't prove that's the case. The CIA has lied so many times over the years, blindly believing this info seems deliberately obtuse.

I didn't ban you. But I should, as you're not much different from eclypse.

I can't prove what's the case? That Russia has been offering rewards to Afghans who kill Americans? That Trump disregarded the intel that was provided to him? Which detail of the accepted facts do you not believe? You're coming off like a climate change denier or anti vaxxer.

Attacking Russian allies? Is this more whataboutism?

Marek

Banned
I'm good, thanks. How are you doing this evening?

Oh this is you trying to be cute? A beaten and broken man.

Well I'm doing much better than you frankly. I live in paradise. I went fishing all day yesterday and am semi fried from the sun. Had the boys over to grill yesterday afternoon. Got drunk as fuck, watched funny shit on the television, passed out.

You on the other hand, live in Tampa. This is a singularly horrible fact of your life and I should probably keep it in mind when you spread your inane grasping at threads bullshit about anonymous sources not being trustworthy (becuz anonymuss lol duh) and the CIA essentially being the fucking deep state.

You're a garbage person that is the product of a garbage environment.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Screen_Shot_2016-04-20_at_4.22.55_PM.0.0.png

Marek

Banned
Oh I'm also going paddleboarding on the lake today with a chick that's finer than any woman youve ever so much as held the door at the bank for.

My life? Its fucking awesome.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Yep, but any time Trump brings up reducing troop levels, both parties are quick to jump at it with cries of abdicating our responsibility, abandoning our commitment, and condemning our allies.

If we didn't abandon our commitments, the Taliban would still be our friends and in contol of Afghanistan.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I'll just leave this here (mainly because I have nowhere else to leave it but I wanted to leave it somewhere)

Marek

Banned
Poppy and I gotta meet up before I die.

You really should call it a day in China and come back here.

Your ability to translate and teach bilingually should keep you enployed for the rest of your life.

Anyhow, mi casa es su casa guey.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I would really like to visit Iran for all the historical monuments but I guess I will never be able to visit unless I join some gay tour group.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Actually duf, speaking of bullshit spy charges from dictatorship shitholes, this article is a must-read:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...nge-michael-kovrigs-letters-detail-life-in-a/

If you see a paywall, refresh the page and then hit the X to stop loading, works for me.

I dunno how much attention this case gets in America, but basically the daughter of Huawei's (company that did 5G) founder was arrested in Canada at the request of the US. She was arrested for bank and wire fraud and skirting American sanctions on Iran back in December 2018. This made HUGE news here in China and everyone was pissed (because when the CCP tells its mindless automatons to be pissed, then they will be). So, what did China do a few days after Meng's arrest? They detained two Canadians named Michael on bullshit charges and finally last month charged them with espionage. The idea is that if Canada releases Meng, China will release the Two Michaels.

Last month I was talking to another foreigner about the case and said it's like dealing with terrorists. The guy replied, it is dealing with terrorists. Sham of a government here.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's a complicated situation because for many countries in the world, the sanctions that the US has imposed on other countries should be illegal, but no governing body has been willing to enforce international law against the US, because it has been vindictive and arbitrary about justice, historically. One need look no further than the support of colonization and apartheid by Israel, where despite numerous attempts to bring a vote on the floor of the UN, the US has consistently applied its veto power.

In the case of Iran, is it legal to impose sanctions that restrict the activity of sovereign countries with other sovereign countries? If France, China, Germany, Brazil, and Russia want to do business with Iran, it should be no business of ours. And the insistence of the US in controlling the flow of progress into Iran has kept both the country and its government from entering the modern age, from becoming more free, from becoming a better neighbor in the world community.

It's like high school, and the beautiful popular kid, Heather, has decided who the losers will be, and will make sure that their lives are miserable. Eventually you will get a Jason Dean with a gun, a plan, and a twisted sense of humor.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Today is the day I saw wasabi agree with the CCP. I'm gonna need some time to think about this.

At the least, read the article. Michael is so strong, and I rarely think that about people.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Actually duf, speaking of bullshit spy charges from dictatorship shitholes, this article is a must-read:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...nge-michael-kovrigs-letters-detail-life-in-a/

If you see a paywall, refresh the page and then hit the X to stop loading, works for me.

I dunno how much attention this case gets in America, but basically the daughter of Huawei's (company that did 5G) founder was arrested in Canada at the request of the US. She was arrested for bank and wire fraud and skirting American sanctions on Iran back in December 2018. This made HUGE news here in China and everyone was pissed (because when the CCP tells its mindless automatons to be pissed, then they will be). So, what did China do a few days after Meng's arrest? They detained two Canadians named Michael on bullshit charges and finally last month charged them with espionage. The idea is that if Canada releases Meng, China will release the Two Michaels.

Last month I was talking to another foreigner about the case and said it's like dealing with terrorists. The guy replied, it is dealing with terrorists. Sham of a government here.

The Huawei daughter's arrest made brief news when it happened, I don't recall hearing about the two Canadians until now.

How certain are you that the charges are bullshit?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Today is the day I saw wasabi agree with the CCP. I'm gonna need some time to think about this.

At the least, read the article. Michael is so strong, and I rarely think that about people.

I don't agree with China's actions over Huawei. But I do think that Canada should have released the Huawei woman, and never gone along with that. China handled it badly, and as a world leader this is a taste of the future.

The part where Michael writes that the purpose of human existence is to alleviate suffering is strange though. It almost feels like a capitulation of ones very soul. Buddha said that all life is suffering - so to remove suffering is to remove life, or humanity. Suffering, whether through war or simply labor to support a family is the mother of invention and creativity that afforded us art like Guernica, the Ford automobile, personal computers (a long history of suffering and persecution there). People should strive for happiness, but understand that droneful contentment has its costs.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
How certain are you that the charges are bullshit?

Here in Beijing, where everyone knows each other, we all know the two Michaels aren't spies and that the charges are just retribution for Meng being arrested in Canada.

Here's Trudeau saying there's an obvious link: https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trudeau...-link-between-meng-and-two-michaels-1.1454325

It's close to 11PM on a Friday night, I'm getting some liters in lithy, can't respond as much as I can. there's no rule of law here man, even when they say there is. anything can be 'conspiracy against the state' and boom you're doing solitary for a few years.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
The part where Michael writes that the purpose of human existence is to alleviate suffering is strange though. It almost feels like a capitulation of ones very soul. Buddha said that all life is suffering - so to remove suffering is to remove life, or humanity. Suffering, whether through war or simply labor to support a family is the mother of invention and creativity that afforded us art like Guernica, the Ford automobile, personal computers (a long history of suffering and persecution there). People should strive for happiness, but understand that droneful contentment has its costs.

I can not even imagine how bad Michael has got it, and all that he has gone through since December of 2018. He is guilty of being a diplomat from Canada and nothing more, and for that he has spent the past 1.5+ years imprisoned with horrific conditions. It's something a lot of foreigners here, and not just faggot english teachers like myself but real ballers, have been talking about. The rule of law here is a joke and anyone can be taken in for any bullshit charge.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Here in Beijing, where everyone knows each other, we all know the two Michaels aren't spies and that the charges are just retribution for Meng being arrested in Canada.

Here's Trudeau saying there's an obvious link: https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/trudeau...-link-between-meng-and-two-michaels-1.1454325

It's close to 11PM on a Friday night, I'm getting some liters in lithy, can't respond as much as I can. there's no rule of law here man, even when they say there is. anything can be 'conspiracy against the state' and boom you're doing solitary for a few years.

I'm not suggesting they aren't connected, but retribution arrests are a slightly different thing than complete bullshit arrests. There was some American recently arrested in some country that I don't even remember which one now, he was a former intelligence officer or something. Family says he was on vacation. Maybe he was. I just try to not to take everything immediately at face value of "Well, he's a white westerner, so he's probably just an innocent tourist/businessman".

Like when Iran arrests 20 of their citizens to execute them, saying they're CIA spies. Well...maybe they are? I mean, we don't have the best track record of NOT interfering with Iran. Of course, we won't admit that they were, especially when they are foreign nationals. We just claim ignorance or innocence, the worst thing would to be like 'yeah those are our guys, but they're not Americans, so whatevs". We'd have to pay way more for future spies.

Marek

Banned
I can not even imagine how bad Michael has got it, and all that he has gone through since December of 2018. He is guilty of being a diplomat from Canada and nothing more, and for that he has spent the past 1.5+ years imprisoned with horrific conditions. It's something a lot of foreigners here, and not just faggot english teachers like myself but real ballers, have been talking about. The rule of law here is a joke and anyone can be taken in for any bullshit charge.

So what are you doing there really?

Like whats the endgame for Stage in China?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm not suggesting they aren't connected, but retribution arrests are a slightly different thing than complete bullshit arrests. There was some American recently arrested in some country that I don't even remember which one now, he was a former intelligence officer or something. Family says he was on vacation. Maybe he was. I just try to not to take everything immediately at face value of "Well, he's a white westerner, so he's probably just an innocent tourist/businessman".

Like when Iran arrests 20 of their citizens to execute them, saying they're CIA spies. Well...maybe they are? I mean, we don't have the best track record of NOT interfering with Iran. Of course, we won't admit that they were, especially when they are foreign nationals. We just claim ignorance or innocence, the worst thing would to be like 'yeah those are our guys, but they're not Americans, so whatevs". We'd have to pay way more for future spies.

About that, any time that this happens, it's in line with Russia handing them intel on American assets in Iran.