Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Team USA revealed

PG: Steph Curry, Tyrese Haliburton, Jrue Holiday
SG: Devin Booker, Anthony Edwards
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Jayson Tatum
PF: LeBron James, Kevin Durant
C: Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, Bam Adebayo

No excuses, that squad has to bring home the gold.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Team USA revealed

PG: Steph Curry, Tyrese Haliburton, Jrue Holiday
SG: Devin Booker, Anthony Edwards
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Jayson Tatum
PF: LeBron James, Kevin Durant
C: Joel Embiid, Anthony Davis, Bam Adebayo

No excuses, that squad has to bring home the gold.
jokic gonna get rekt

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
We already had this conversation in one of the other threads. It gets old like the Jokic stats wanking or the Embiid hate.
You're higher than Grant Hill if you think Haliburton is better than Jalen.

famicommander

15 Year Member
We already had this conversation in one of the other threads. It gets old like the Jokic stats wanking or the Embiid hate.
You're higher than Grant Hill if you think Haliburton is better than Jalen.
You're welcome to stop being wrong anytime you want.

famicommander

15 Year Member
They got my hopes when they got it down to 6 towards the end if the game. Then just sucked
Nuggets starting 5 is just too good when they're all healthy and on the court together.

25 assists, 1 turnover for the starting 5. Chemistry is off the charts.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Lebron is a fraud and was always more of a Pippen than Jordan.
Well he definitely not a Jordan or Kobe, he just don’t have that type of mentality. Living too good and comfortable so the effort doesn’t matter much anyway.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
The way the Suns beat the Timberpups in the last game makes me believe they can win the first round.

The way the Suns are the Suns and their horrific 4th quarter performance all season also makes me think they'll be swept out of the first round.
So.. which way are you thinking after yesterday's game?

famicommander

15 Year Member
Well he definitely not a Jordan or Kobe, he just don’t have that type of mentality. Living too good and comfortable so the effort doesn’t matter much anyway.
He's orders of magnitude better than Kobe.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
name me a "top 5" player where you could question their heart.

Other than Wilt?

The 2011 Finals is definitely "Exhibit A" for why LeBron isn't the GoaT but he's at least in the conversation thanks to accolades, longevity and an extended stretch of dominance during an all-time weak period for the Eastern Conference. Plus the dude is a Wilt-level athletic freak who consistently worked on his game year after year to come back with more and better moves.

I don't like LeBron personally and have always thought he was soft as Charmin mentally but the dude is undeniably the greatest player of this century and comparing him to Great Value Michael Jordan is pretty insulting. Kobe might not even be in the Top 5 players in his franchise's history much less the game's

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Other than Wilt?

The 2011 Finals is definitely "Exhibit A" for why LeBron isn't the GoaT but he's at least in the conversation thanks to accolades, longevity and an extended stretch of dominance during an all-time weak period for the Eastern Conference. Plus the dude is a Wilt-level athletic freak who consistently worked on his game year after year to come back with more and better moves.

I don't like LeBron personally and have always thought he was soft as Charmin mentally but the dude is undeniably the greatest player of this century and comparing him to Great Value Michael Jordan is pretty insulting. Kobe might not even be in the Top 5 players in his franchise's history much less the game's
wilt isn't considered in most goat convos anymore though. Dwayne Wade was better than lebron. if lebron didn't get so many phantom calls and didn't have so many calls that should've been made against him overlooked, he wouldn't have the types of stat lines he's had...especially this late in his career. he is completely being catered to by the NBA. he's an athletic freak and a good player. nothing more. in my eyes, he was the #2 player in all his championship teams.

edit: but don't get it twisted. fuck you @famicommander and fuck you nuggets.