Nikola and me.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1714132037921.jpg
    FB_IMG_1714132037921.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Who cares if he can't win? I started liking instead of hating Jordan when he played for the Wizards.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
90s Bulls still hunting me. Jordan as a Knicks fan was probably a complex love hate relationship. Washed up Jordan cured the hate.
Now that you've said that, I can understand. Jordan blocked a lot of great players and teams from becoming champs and no one ever really was able to take him down once he reached his apex.

Most people that were on the receiving end of his greatness have a complex relationship with his GOAT status.

As a Bulls fan, I was thrilled that he dominated to such a marvelous degree.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Lakers in 7 what a bunch of hating faggots in this thread. Timberwolves look really good but it’s fuck them too. The Lebron hatred is really creepy such hate for an athlete is crazy. Wishing injury on him is godtier faggotry.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Lakers in 7 what a bunch of hating faggots in this thread. Timberwolves look really good but it’s fuck them too. The Lebron hatred is really creepy such hate for an athlete is crazy. Wishing injury on him is godtier faggotry.
Well in my defense, that was a long time ago and I was really struggling. I don't feel that way anymore, brother.

I hope he sticks around forever because the memes are glorious.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nugs deserved that L. Maybe now they'll show up to the fucking first half of a game.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I'm so heartbroken that the Lakers live to lose another day.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Lakers fans are terminally hopeless. They act like one win proves all of their flawed theses about that team.

They need to ditch Lebron. He is terrible for their team and terrible for the league. We'll all be better off when he's done.

I hope his son is smarter but the fact that he hasn't legally changed his first name is ominous.

Last edited:

Toaster Strudel

back to basics
15 Year Member
Lakers fans are terminally hopeless. They act like one win proves all of their flawed theses about that team.

They need to ditch Lebron. He is terrible for their team and terrible for the league. We'll all be better off when he's done.

I hope his son is smarter but thr fact that he hasn't legally changed his first name is ominous.
you are my new favorite forum member

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member

I hope his son is smarter but the fact that he hasn't legally changed his first name is ominous.
It's not that the team isn't flawed, every team is. It's more knowing that if they hadn't completely shit the bed in game 2, we could be looking at a tie series, which is much better than losing to the same team 11 times in a row

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Jalen broke the franchise record for points with 47. 10 assists 1 turnover.
Precious is the guy who needs to defend Embiid. Knicks defense is too good for the Sixers.
One of the best play off matches I watched as a fan. Thibs adjusted tactics and it worked great.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Luka being fat, stupid, immature, and lazy is the difference between a Mavs sweep and a 2-2 series.

Clips should also not play Kawhi the rest of this series. Rest him, they're much better without trying to force his hobbled ass into the offense.