MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You'll probably make an exception for me , since i should receive the mvs extra shell and had ordered the AES neosd .
In this case , one package shipment is better for everyone :)

You'll get what you get mr 'special'.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

Small update as today (we got news :) )

Mounting factory just called 5 minutes ago, AES pcbs are built :)

So, as today this is the status :

MVS PCBS : We started validating those 2 days ago. Validation has two stages, on the first one we program and serialize every board, on the seccond stage we flash kof2003 on each board to be sure everything works fine and there are no glitches.
Stage 1 was finished yesterday, stage 2 (kof2003 test) is being worked now, we are about 30% right now

AES PCBS : mounted, we will pick those tomorrow OR monday, but factory called and work is finished, they just called to ask if they would ship those to us or we would go there to pick them, prolly we will go there tomorrow instead of get the boards shipped.

Shells : We called factory now, they are finishing the mold work, they say they will finish it today and tomorrow we will have injection tests.

So whats remaining is :
Print the stickers (we will go to a company to make the order today)
Serialize and test AES pcbs
Prepare shipping labels
Ship

Count that we will need 3 days to serialize and test AES pcbs atleast, but as shells should be ready next week we will work on that task while we are waiting for the shells.

More info as soon as we got news

Thanks

Last edited:

greatfunky

Mr. Big's Thug
Hello,

Small update as today (we got news :) )

Mounting factory just called 5 minutes ago, AES pcbs are built :)

So, as today this is the status :

MVS PCBS : We started validating those 2 days ago. Validation has two stages, on the first one we program and serialize every board, on the seccond stage we flash kof2003 on each board to be sure everything works fine and there are no glitches.
Stage 1 was finished yesterday, stage 2 (kof2003 test) is being worked now, we are about 30% right now

AES PCBS : mounted, we will pick those tomorrow OR monday, but factory called and work is finished, they just called to ask if they would ship those to us or we would go there to pick them, prolly we will go there tomorrow instead of get the boards shipped.

Shells : We called factory now, they are finishing the mold work, they say they will finish it today and tomorrow we will have injection tests.

So whats remaining is :
Print the stickers (we will go to a company to make the order today)
Serialize and test AES pcbs
Prepare shipping labels
Ship

Count that we will need 3 days to serialize and test AES pcbs atleast, but as shells should be ready next week we will work on that task while we are waiting for the shells.

More info as soon as we got news

Thanks
Good news so far ! Everything seems going well ....:D

You'll get what you get mr 'special'.

Nothing "special" in my request : just a matter of common sense ..., but probably , i should have sent a PM to neosd for that , since that doesn't concern anyone else.

Last edited:

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
NeoSD,

Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
You seem to love what you do, and that is refreshing, especially in this day and age of people doing shit half ass!

Wish you lots of success!

One question, did you ever set it up with the so bank so that a NeoSD could be purchased with a Discover card?

neosd

Neosd Developer
NeoSD,

Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
You seem to love what you do, and that is refreshing, especially in this day and age of people doing shit half ass!

Wish you lots of success!

One question, did you ever set it up with the so bank so that a NeoSD could be purchased with a Discover card?

Hello,

We asked our bank and told us that we had to talk with Discover and AME directly, they gave us the contact of AME but never gave us the contact for Discover.

We called AME and it was like 4% fee on every transaction (you have to sum that to the % our bank already takes for each transaction), AME would use the same system we alraedy have (Redsys Credit Card Gateway), we just had to pay them this extra % for enable theyr cards there.

So we just put that decision on hold. Honestly we have been pretty busy for the last weeks/months to even consider it again, but we should, once we have shipped all pending orders.

Thanks

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Hello I tried to place an order and found the familiar denial. Then my bank sent me a message asking if it was legit and I said yes. Not sure if it went through. Not sure if I should try again.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello I tried to place an order and found the familiar denial. Then my bank sent me a message asking if it was legit and I said yes. Not sure if it went through. Not sure if I should try again.

Hello,

If the first time got denied, you have to retry.

I can also confirm you that we dont have any order from russia today.

Thanks

neosd

Neosd Developer
Ok I am in the US and so is the bank I use.

Hello again,

If you give me your ip, i can check on the payment system if any payment was processed from it (send me a PM or even better, i am on Chat right now, find me there)

Thanks

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For anyone who has a problem with payment, call your bank and have them sit with you while you make the payment. They will help override the security.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I think he was referring to Wasabi's location...if he actually is in the US that means...he is lying!?

mr_flaps

War Room Troll
Hey neosd team. Can you please post your news about the product on your sites news section rather than this forum? No offence but it's tough keeping up with what is happening by monitoring this thread and putting up with reading posts from pathetic anus lords like Rott. Or whatever the fuck his name is. Yeah get a fucking life you prick. Ban me you cunt.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
One has to wonder why you even bothered registering to this forum.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hey neosd team. Can you please post your news about the product on your sites news section rather than this forum? No offence but it's tough keeping up with what is happening by monitoring this thread and putting up with reading posts from pathetic anus lords like Rott. Or whatever the fuck his name is. Yeah get a fucking life you prick. Ban me you cunt.

Here's the thing MrCoontflapps...

Neosd and his team have chosen to be here... The fact is... that this is the natural place to promote, sell and offer tech advice for the current Neosd product....

It is a NG flashcart... It is advertised on other forums but in the main the Neosd Team are using this site to seed and sell their product...

Our forum base is diverse and members of other gaming sites and hence, it allows the Neosd team to be advertsied free of charge on other sites when our memberbase posts links or mentions it...

As for me being a Cunt... that pretty much can be true as well...

However, you will find that very few people could've modded this thread with as little drama as possible... it's a tough place to come and start selling a product when no one knows who you are...

The Neosd team have done well in that respect... and I appreciate the efforts they have made in that regard...

xROTx

PS. As for banning you.. I'm gonna say this... you're not worth my time, which in itself should indicate that I'm too busy to be concerned by a Johnny Come Lately hardass n00b...

My place on the forum is what it is... You either decide to find yours or you may leave...

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

We have been giving updates at elotrolado.net aswel
https://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_neosd-flashcart-para-neo-geo-mvs-y-aes_2195266_s580

We think those daily updates are more apropiated for forums ratter than for our website, those are more replies to questions than updates, btw ...

Anyways, the waiting is comming to the end pretty soon, end of the next week/beginning of the following we are starting to ship.

Also, we want to thank neo-geo.com and elotrolado.net to allow us to use theyr forums to promote our products without asking us anything back for that.

Thanks to everyone that are supporting us purchasing NEOSD, you are financing our next products this way, geat things are comming.

Thanks

Last edited:

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

DarkSoft? Is that you buddy?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

:lolz: This'll get you far.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
:lolz: This'll get you far.

Man... at least he can spell my name right... it's only 3 letters...

What sort of retard takes the effort to join... has 9 posts... in Market... tech... and here... then decides to get all sandy Vag on me...

Some days I think some members should be chemically sterilised so they can never inflict us with the next generation of troglodite dumbness...

xROTx

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Maybe he has typing tourettes syndrome, he started off all clean like and gradually descended to abuse.