Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 coming to 360

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
I must be in the minority. I prefer the LE cover to the standard version.

Also... Holy shit this game becomes hard after level 3! :eek:

I have to agree that it picks up after Level 3. But, it's not too bad until you get to Level 5. Level 5 just throws everything it has at you and man, it's a blast (no pun intended). I end up getting cremated playing 1.5, but I can do pretty well in Arrange. A little more practice on Level 5 and I'll be able to 1cc Arrange.

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Most Cave games do pick-up difficulty after stage 3...

Just got my copy today but im at work, gotta wait a couple hours then its go time!!!!

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/

According to this site, the Mushi Futari port sold about 15,000 copies its first week (less than a week of sales actually). I don't think that number includes exports. Domestic shop sales only. That's about 5,000 less than Deathsmiles' first "week".

agustusx

Marked Wolf
So, does the port have too much or not enough slowdown?

The port has a bit too much slowdown such that scores between the pcb and console are not comparable. Experienced players can tell in many areas slowdown is so much greater on the console it allows for milking/exploiting sections possible that were not in the arcade version.

Compared to Mushi PS2, I can say I really enjoy the gameplay options here. In Mushi PS2 I could only ever try seriously on the arrange mode, in Futari you have really 6 noob friendly modes to play. I've 1cc'd all three novice modes and don't seem to far off from an arrange maniac 1cc. I think when i'm done sampling modes I will try to improve my score on novice maniac and go from there.

EvilSpants

n00b
I am waiting for my copy in the mail from Play-Asia. Based on what I have seen, and what has been talked about the game thus far, sounds like its a good version. I just really can't wait any longer. Hope it comes in the mail today actually. Need to check...

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
got my copy yesterday!!! played for almost 2 hours non stop. Amazing shooter. great, great fun. 1cc Novice mode at first try LoL
This game is visually stunning!Specially comparing to the PS2 arcade conversion.

its seems there´s no Friend List Leaderboard? that´s too bad. and what about the DeathLabel mode. Its locked from the start,do you have to unlock it trough game progress or download it?the download link doesn´t work.

Kiken

Camel Slug
its seems there´s no Friend List Leaderboard? that´s too bad. and what about the DeathLabel mode. Its locked from the start,do you have to unlock it trough game progress or download it?the download link doesn´t work.

Black Label is not available yet. Cave plan to release it by the end of the year (according to Asada's blog). The price will be 1200 space bucks (space yen). Given that the DLC card (included with the game for ver 1.01) is set to no particular region, it is still unknown wether a Japanese XBL account will be required to DL Black Label.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Still waiting for mine. Shipped 11/25 from Play Asia. Slow, crappy, shipping.:mad:

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
The port has a bit too much slowdown such that scores between the pcb and console are not comparable. Experienced players can tell in many areas slowdown is so much greater on the console it allows for milking/exploiting sections possible that were not in the arcade version.

Compared to Mushi PS2, I can say I really enjoy the gameplay options here. In Mushi PS2 I could only ever try seriously on the arrange mode, in Futari you have really 6 noob friendly modes to play. I've 1cc'd all three novice modes and don't seem to far off from an arrange maniac 1cc.

Well that sucks....I don't feel so great about my score now :(

Also, what the hell are these novice modes everyone is talking about?

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Maniac is all that i usually play and I have noticed alttile more slow down in the 360 mode than the arcade mode.

Also tried Maniac arrange lol.... 1cc first play through. Other than that it is a great port!

@Tinz

I think the novice is like easy mode for all three choices (original, maniac, ultra)

agustusx

Marked Wolf
Well there is 1.5 mode, and then Novice is listed under Arrange Modes. Arrange is gigawing while novice is the autobomb, easier-less-dense-slower-bullet patterns with 2x lives and bombs given out mode.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Still waiting for mine. Shipped 11/25 from Play Asia. Slow, crappy, shipping.:mad:

Same here shipped the same day too. I just checked my mail box and nothing yet again. This is the last time I go with the shipping option without a conformation code. If it doesn't come by next week, I'm writing to them. It's been a while since I've gotten something from them, but I don't remember it taking this long to get it.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Still no Mushi Futari for me either... :crying:

If it shipped for you guys on the 25th of November and still hasn't arrived, it sounds like I may be waiting another week, since mine shipped on December 1st. Hoping it arrives tomorrow though.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
I just beat arrange mode without dying on my first try... It was like an orgasm of numbers on the screen. What the fuck just happened?

Anyway, workin with the game on normal ol' 1.5 for the time being. It's hard going from Black Label to this because your firepower is like a pea gun compared to BL. Still, it's pretty damn good, and I think the Xbox360 version looks really crisp over the arcade version. Is everyone against me on that one?

Professor Denim

Atro Ego
Still, it's pretty damn good, and I think the Xbox360 version looks really crisp over the arcade version. Is everyone against me on that one?

not sure about the arcade version (the only one i played is the Ps2 port of Mushi)...but this has to be one of the best looking games on the 360 at the moment.

does anyone knows how to upload your Replay videos along with your highscore in Score Attack mode?i´ve posted some scores on the Leaderboard but i can´t upload the video,tough i can save them to my Replay gallery.
oh, and i was saying that there´s no Friend List Leaderboards but i was wrong.

i also need to add some of you guys to check on your scores :make_fac:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Yep, mine shipped the 25th and it hasn't gotten here either...

:very_ang::blow_top::very_ang::blow_top::very_ang::blow_top::very_ang::blow_top:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Well its now the 5th of Dec and I just received my pre-ordered Futari from Play-Asia. Well mine seemed to not come with a DLC card at all. Good Job Play-Asia.........

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Well its now the 5th of Dec and I just received my pre-ordered Futari from Play-Asia. Well mine seemed to not come with a DLC card at all. Good Job Play-Asia.........

Did it come in the mail, or UPS or something else like that? I'm on Long Island and I just checked my mailbox and there was nothing there..again. I never remember anything from them taking so long. I'm glad I saved a couple of bucks and I know I don't really have the money to be buying expensive games, but not knowing where my game is and having it taking over two weeks.

Also, Brian. Thanks much for the shout out on your December update, but I'm also going to be reviewing the game, after Christmas. Hopefully it'll be as good as your review, but I doubt it because I'm going to be working with new editing software. As long as I'm not using Movie Maker anymore, I'm happy.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Did it come in the mail, or UPS or something else like that? I'm on Long Island and I just checked my mailbox and there was nothing there..again..

It came in USPS Yuck. I checked through everything and no DLC card.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It came in USPS Yuck. I checked through everything and no DLC card.

Shit, well it better come in on Monday. I heard it's in the instruction booklet and not a separate card. Also, does it have a pink circle on it? Because those are the first run batch of copies.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Shit, well it better come in on Monday. I heard it's in the instruction booklet and not a separate card. Also, does it have a pink circle on it? Because those are the first run batch of copies.

The Manual only explains the DLC available. There was no pink circle on the front at all and nothing on the packaging.

When I saw ElectricGrave's it came with a separate DLC card. His came through NCSX though...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I just beat arrange mode without dying on my first try... It was like an orgasm of numbers on the screen. What the fuck just happened?

Anyway, workin with the game on normal ol' 1.5 for the time being. It's hard going from Black Label to this because your firepower is like a pea gun compared to BL. Still, it's pretty damn good, and I think the Xbox360 version looks really crisp over the arcade version. Is everyone against me on that one?
Are you playing BL PCB or have you already obtained the DLC?

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Are you playing BL PCB or have you already obtained the DLC?

One of Kiel's friends lent us the BL pcb for a while. The main difference that I've seen so far is the firepower. In black label, they sort of mix normal and abnormal for both characters, so Reco is a deathstorm because she has the homing options and the incredible shot/laser. Also in BL your counter color changes every 3000 instead of 500 so you switch between shot and laser a little less frequently.

This game has so much to do I have no idea what to focus on...

1.5 mode -
A) Original, 4 ships
B) Maniac, 4 ships
C) Ultra, 4 ships

Arrange Mode -
A) Original
B) Maniac
C) Ultra

Novice Mode -
A) Original, 4 ships
B) Maniac, 4 ships
c) Ultra, 4 ships

1.01 mode -
A) Original, 4 ships
B) Maniac, 4 ships
c) Ultra, 4 ships

With my powers of addition, there are 39 different ways to play the game until the BL DLC comes out. Then again, you can discount 12 of those because they're novice mode.