Mushihime-sama Futari 1.5 coming to 360

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Thanks much. Didn't see anything that was made this year. Almost all the videos were the old boss rush videos in Ultra that I've seen a 1,000 times anyway.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This is just a test for me, first time ordering from NCSX, something is telling me I should have done through play-asia 'cause there was nothing wrong with them, but someone kept talking about NCSX being faster and thus I had to try it. Apparently it has been shipped, so maybe I'll get lucky by friday so I can play it for the weekend.

Last edited:

Kyle

Kabuki Klasher
This is just a test for me, first time ordering from NCSX, something is telling me I should have done through play-asia 'cause there was nothing wrong with them, but someone kept talking about NCSX being faster and thus I had to try it. Apparently it has been shipped, so maybe I'll get lucky by friday so I can play it for the weekend.
Still waiting on mine from Play-Asia. Too bad the damned thing is getting put up as a Christmas present. At least I'll have one thing to look forward to this year.

There are a lot of people on the Shmups forums saying they didn't receive the DLC card. I wonder what the deal is with that. It's not like we'll have much recourse.

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
There are a lot of people on the Shmups forums saying they didn't receive the DLC card. I wonder what the deal is with that. It's not like we'll have much recourse.

I found the DLC card behind the instruction booklet. Maybe they thought it would be outside of the packaging?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I received mine yesterday but I just managed to pick it up this morning at the PO. I'm psyched!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I'm still waiting for my Play-Asia one. I'm pacing back and forth.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Have they said if the DLC card works on an American system? I would even buy the premium theme for the game, I love the artwork.

cannonball

15 Year Member
Have they said if the DLC card works on an American system? I would even buy the premium theme for the game, I love the artwork.

Yeah, you just have to have a JP live account.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
What is on the DLC card? Anything good?

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Ordered mine from JapanVideoGames, on the suggestion of Dinodoedoe here on the boards. Shipped Monday and I still don't have it; it shipped from California, so even with free shipping, that shit shouldn't take that long to get to Vegas.

I think I've learned my lesson on this one. lol

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Placed my order 2 days ago with Play-Asia. "Estimated shipping date: On or before Dec 04, 2009" :annoyed:
I would have gone with NCSX, but Play-Asia was like $10 cheaper because of the coupon.

WinkWink

World Soccer '96
Waiting for my LE which was one of the second batches from NCSX, good thing because they are sold out now.

Should be here tues. or wed.

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
So for those of you who got a copy, how was the 360 port? I have a Play-Asia coupon but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

bloodhokuto

Меня зов
15 Year Member
Just when my enthusiasm had started to wane on shooters, I hear all the hoopla about Mushi 2.

I decide to pick up a copy of it and I've played it so much my eyes are hurting.

Fucking quality.

It's made me want to get the PCB of the first game too (I only have the PS2 port).

photo-78.jpg

photo-79.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's great! I have a good feeling this game is gonna bring a whole new wave of shmup players and the more players we have the merrier. Maybe this will refeclt on the sales of the product thus granting us more chances to get even more quality releases like this.

I played mine for about an hour and I love it, lots of good options and plenty of customazation tools to play the game just teh way you want. I'm very happy for cave, this port is amazing and it even surpasses the DS port, not only 'cause is region free but also 'cause of all the tools you can use. My only gripe is that you cannot cover the entire screen like DS, however this is also a good thing, you see when you strech the screen to the size of a wide screen TV you will notice a speed difference on the bullets, well you'll notice it if you play the 4.3 mode a whole lot, or if you happen to have the PCB.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Well it must be selling well, or they didn't print enough, because according to NCXS they have already printed up a second batch of games.

http://www.ncsx.com/2009/113009/mushihimesama_futari_printing.htm

Japanese game sales charts are weekly, right? I don't know if the game would crack the top 10, but hopefully it'll make it to the top 20. It would be awesome if it somehow cracked the top 10, that would be a huge boost for SHMUPS and for Cave.

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
This port is incredible!

Looks great, sounds great, plays great. It's like having the pcb in the 360.

Love it!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
What shipping option did you people use that ordered from Play-Asia. I wanted to save money, so I went with the cheapest one that doesn't include a tracking number. It's been a while since I've ordered from them and I hope that I'll have it by this weekend.

cannonball

15 Year Member
What shipping option did you people use that ordered from Play-Asia. I wanted to save money, so I went with the cheapest one that doesn't include a tracking number. It's been a while since I've ordered from them and I hope that I'll have it by this weekend.

I used UPS. Got it in a couple days but it was pricey.

Damn I can't get enough of this game. I suck ATM but I'm getting there. So far best run was 82mil and change mid way through stage 4 in original mode using abnormal palm. I stopped playing for score about half way through stage 3 lol. 2nd half of stage 3 kicks my ass.