Monster cables are the best!

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
KumagaiToshiro said:
Nintendo's component cables work just fine. No need to spend more on something that works exactly the same.

Anyone else notice that Gamestop is selling "high-quality" cables now? Their Wii component cables $50! I think their PS2/PS3 cables are around the same amount. Why pay that when you can get a set of official Sony component cables for about $20?

Yeah I saw those when I was searching for Nintendo brand component cables. They only had them behind the counter and I asked how much they were, the guy said "they're only $50" and I started laughing, then I realized he was serious. I told him I wasn't going to pay $50 for some shiny Pelican brand cables when I can get the Nintendo ones for $20 cheaper and he goes "Well good luck, I paid the $50 and I love these." I said I'll take my chances, went to the "indie" game store a few miles away and bought the Nintendo ones.

KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Who wants to be the first to sell this guy monster cables for his 2600 for the low low price of $149.99? They are the best quality cause they're, you know, the most expensive.

iamsengoku

Banned
neo800 said:
call monster they will tell you there better.

Call any company and they will tell you their product is better. Please think about what you are typing before submitting it!

StealthNinjaScyther

New Challenger
I didn't even bother with the official cables, too expensive for me. The $6 cables I got off of amazon seem to do the job just as well. But if I had to pay $30 or more I probably would, the increase in picture quality would definitely be worth it.

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
neo800 said:
call monster they will tell you there better.
recon_zero said:

That totally made my day.

OmegaSaber said:
Yeah I saw those when I was searching for Nintendo brand component cables. They only had them behind the counter and I asked how much they were, the guy said "they're only $50" and I started laughing, then I realized he was serious. I told him I wasn't going to pay $50 for some shiny Pelican brand cables when I can get the Nintendo ones for $20 cheaper and he goes "Well good luck, I paid the $50 and I love these." I said I'll take my chances, went to the "indie" game store a few miles away and bought the Nintendo ones.

They had both at the location I went to. Nintendo's price point obviously won out.

neo800

Banned
If you want to see your games like never before pick up your monster cables.You will love them!

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
neo800 said:
If you want to see your wallet raped like never before pick up your monster cables.

:p

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
neo800 said:
If you want to see your games like never before pick up your monster cables.You will love them!

I think this dude's a Monster Cable rep :mr_t: They're trying to break into the neo-geo.com next-gen market.

Seriously, you're throwing money away buying "high quality" cables. Google it for reviews... there's nothing but expensive cable articles exposing the myth.

-Bill

neo800

Banned
The cables let you see stuff you would not see with a regular cable.Buy them and you will be happy!

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
neo800 said:
The cables let you see stuff you would not see with a regular cable.Buy them and you will be happy!

Only a hole in your wallet.

daybona

Juz,
This place would be boring without assholes.

Who would we have to make fun of?

Ancient Flounder

15 Year Member
neo800 said:

Ban, plz.

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
KumagaiToshiro said:
Ban, plz.

um...

neo800
Banned

post[field6]

:spock:

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
neo800 said:

Yeah, Monster Cables make me see dead people! :rolleyes:

I used to ban people for nothing more than blatant stupidity. Your thread here is making me seriously consider renewal of that practice.

Ancient Flounder

15 Year Member
68k said:
um...

neo800
Banned

post[field6]

:spock:

Me = blind. Totally didn't see that.

kernow

The Goob Hunter