Mom arrest for throwing naked twister party

statix138

Crossed Swords Squire
"...her daughter 'felt guilty because the 16-year-old was 10 inches long and huge, and if she had just been able to take it, he wouldn't have needed to rape her mother.'"

Amazing.

This just shows that the daughter is going places. Not good places, but places.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
What does it say about the mom when she is able to sleep through a pounding by a massive dong?

It tells you in the police report where she "lost custody of her 5 children aged 4, 8, 6, 10, 16"

After the first kid she just started cranking kids out with barely any downtime to tighten back up.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Good point, you could probably lose a fist in there.

statix138

Crossed Swords Squire
It tells you in the police report where she "lost custody of her 5 children aged 4, 8, 6, 10, 16"

After the first kid she just started cranking kids out with barely any downtime to tighten back up.

The last one probably just walked out.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
k2-_0f25594a-0544-45d8-8cb1-dd6c81cd592d.v1.jpg

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
I don't know why, but I feel like even though this was in Georgia, it should be in the Florida news thread.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
People like this are always the best lays. It's a fucking shame that sober, reasonable, well-intentioned women will never be able to fuck half as well as this woman can.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Is this a real news story or an excerpt from Penthouse Forums?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Holy shit...that woman is a filthy sex machine...wow.

I will say that I'd be shocked if she didn't carry more viruses than the CDC...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think that the mother was lying about her daughter's boyfriend's dick. Pic would definitely be necessary.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
The 10 inch cock is one thing that's blipping on my bullshit detector, but some other BS would be the pictures she allegedly took with the boyfriend (a minor) that she showed to her daughter (also a minor).

And yet the only thing they hit her with is delinquency charges for supplying weed and booze to teens?
Isn't producing material with a minor + procuring it to another minor kind of a big deal?

Were the cops too awestruck by this dudes cock to remember that he's still a minor?
Or did she "negotiate" the more serious charges away on bended knee at the police station?

I'm seriously asking this because the southern US sounds like a fucked up rodeo of institutionalized racism, casual incest, open carry firearms and grilling possums over a lit trashcan in front of your trailer on the first of july (ie: a fucking joke).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You should move to the south. Don't tell people where you're from. If they ask, tell them you don't know.

And then you can enjoy the freaky sex.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
This is exactly the sort of thing that closeted/prohibitionist restrictions create in the south.

Every baptist has an alcoholic uncle. Because no one can drink normally, everyone drinks like a fucking crazy person behind closed doors and the first uncle that gets found out is the one they can all point to in a holier than thou attitude and say 'well, at least I don't put back fifths of vodka like your uncle jimmy, I'm sure this airplane bottle of malibu run won't upset jesus'.

Or.

Well, I only suck a dick here or there, at least I'm not like your aunt Rachel that put a dildo in her ass and then woke up to a 10" sixteen year old and let it keep going because she was horny as hell after a night of naked twister and booze and weed fueled debauchery.

I miss the south.