MISTer FPGA?

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
HB3jxLN.jpg

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Waiting to see what the final MARS hardware and software is like. That article seems light on the "hands on" details.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Everything else is fine too
Just can't see those in the list and can't work out how to add them back

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Bash:
/media/fat/games# find . -name *batrider* -or -name *bakraid* -or -name *garegga*
./mame/batrider.zip
./mame/bbakraid.zip
./mame/bgaregga.zip
/media/fat/games#

..weird - can't see them on the frontend menu

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Fuck I'm behind, I didn't even know there were cores for those games, I don't update mine that often. I should probably poke around the Arcade section a bit more to see what's up, I've mostly been playing Super Nintendo and Goobesis lately.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
(pre-order soon)

Introducing the XTREME FPGA HARDWARE platform
Expand your FPGA-carrier-board input-controller, audio & video capabilities to a new level, with 3 different motherboards.
Focus on CRT lovers, MULTI-PLAYER (4-player, more players => more fun!) and multi-ARCADE enthusiasts.
Compact, ultra-customizable, ultra-durable, cable managed, single-board all-in-one design, with a modern consolized/computerized looking.
Enjoy your retro-gaming experience with a REAL-TIME HARDWARE emulation, with the maximum accuracy and the lowest audio/video/input lags.

1.XM_XM-PRO-Lite_XM-PRO_v1.8_1920x954px_2_en.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Only thing mister needs improvement on is uniformity. Having usbs on all sides is shit due to the addons.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Get something like an ironclad

View attachment 70819

The hacked in wire sticking out is not part of the ironclad, I added that to allow powering it on/off from a button on my cab's CP

View attachment 70820

Any chance of pics of the innards? Ive got a naked MiSTer (the 3 board level thing, DE-10, USB hub, tophat thing). I want to see how all that is slapped in there.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Any chance of pics of the innards? Ive got a naked MiSTer (the 3 board level thing, DE-10, USB hub, tophat thing). I want to see how all that is slapped in there.

Not too bad. The big bundle of wires at the back is from the power supply. That could certainly be shortened but I didn't bother.

The ironclad replaces all the add ons, so that helps a lot.

Oh and this pic is from before I added the fans on the left side.

1704308935345.png

1704309037575.png

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Mite be cool directly from our resident half camel schizo. Especially if it puts a dent in all these patreon paymeton shenanigans. Calamity is pure unlike these other developers!

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member