Metal Jesus Rocks Neo Geo

Speed3

Marked Wolf
I watch CU Podcast, AVGN, Generation 16 Sega videos and John Arcade well I skipp alot because 2hours of painting arcade cabinet starts to be little bit boring :eek:

I'll try to check out those other channels, I enjoy watching paint dry :lolz:

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
The only youtuber I have ever really enjoyed is a guy called lukemorse1. He's one of the older youtube gamers before the entire retro game thing became trendy to do.

same here. that mans passion for games and arcade games is undeniable.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Edit, was thinking of someone else. Luke seems okay..

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Luke is a funny charismatic guy even though he does stupid shit ALL THE TIME. It has been interesting watching his channel since near infancy. I miss his hardoff and superpotato videos, but those are a former shadow of themselves nowadays.

For example, Luke could have one monitor that is RGB to play ALL his games, but instead has a gorillion of them.

Reading the comments makes me laugh sometimes at how ignorant people are in regards to problems. They can't even google and send their broken stuff to lukemorse1 to fix (which is dumb cause shipping to japan is EXPENSIVE, might as well buy a new thing).There are three ways to fix things:proper way, shit drakon way, and the lukemorse1 way.

I like this video as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIvidxsNVL8

Last edited:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
The video I particularly liked from Luke was the one he got a bunch of Laserdisc on the cheap. Makes me reminisce about my days of going to a local Laserdisc store. One of the rentals I remember most there was the original Alien.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
The video I particularly liked from Luke was the one he got a bunch of Laserdisc on the cheap. Makes me reminisce about my days of going to a local Laserdisc store. One of the rentals I remember most there was the original Alien.

Holy SHIT!

*where* have you been?!?

-how have you been? Great to see you post, old tymer. ^_^

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Holy SHIT!

*where* have you been?!?

-how have you been? Great to see you post, old tymer. ^_^
Hahaha, I just took some time away. I've been doing well! I'm just really glad to be here again. Picked up my NGPC and started playing again, Fatal Fury First Contact, Last Blade. Missed seeing posts and forum members about NGPC, General Discussion and News & Rumors sections.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member

That parody is spot on.

It's easy to say 'all videogame vloggers suck', as chances are most folk giving it a go would also suck.

I know my comments are usually drivel, and only occasionally do I get a moment of clarity where something I say is useful or a joke is actually funny. That's why I keep that shite to myself (and the forum) and don't vlog. I think that means I win?

Mega

Cheng's Errand Boy
Checkout Gaming Historian. He does a ton of research and is very concerned with accuracy and quality. I can't recommend his Satoru Iwata video enough.

I just got into Gaming Historian and his stuff is really good.

I'm really sick of Metal Jesus and his crappy format of presenting his friends' hoarding, mainly showing enthusiasm around collectability and perceived rarity and value, all wrapped with the shallowest possible amount of actual insight. I don't even care if he isn't clean cut professional and well researched, as long as his content was centered around his honest passion for playing the games. But it's not. It drives me a little crazy that his entire vocabulary seems to boil down to: my friend Bill has a great collection of things, Bill tell us what's in your collection, here's a great thing for you all to collect, tell us what else I should add to my collection if I wanna get into collecting for X, this cost you a lot right?, this is rare and expensive but a must-have for any serious fan to add to their collection, rare gem, valuable, me, collect, really expensive, my collection.

His phony act of being unable to wrap his head around AES and MVS really seals how garbage his channel is. I guess the YouTube and Instagram crowd really eat up this mentally bankrupt shit.

Last edited:

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
You have to respect someone willing to take on the level of repairs that Luke does.

grimmythereaper

Quiz Detective
Because you think this guys illness/ shallow knowledge over the stuff he hoards makes him passionate.

You and lukemorose wouldn't know passion even if it haunted your dreams every day.

thanks for explanation. I don't get the hostility you have towards me about asking a question about something you clearly know so much more about . You don't know me so its completely unfair to say that you have any idea what my passion level is for games.

Caliburn89

Kabuki Klasher
thanks for explanation. I don't get the hostility you have towards me about asking a question about something you clearly know so much more about . You don't know me so its completely unfair to say that you have any idea what my passion level is for games.

where do you think we are.jpg

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member

Welcome to Neo-Geo.com