Match Vids

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
Anybody got match vids from Brazil?

I've seen a couple from France, Mexico, and Japan.

I have yet to find from Korea, Hong Kong, and Pakistan (well and around europe outside italy and france)....

either Garou or kof 2k2

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
ray_7 said:
know any place that still hosts good jojo's matches?
nope, I haven't found one.

I know combovideos.com hosts some older stuff, but even that site doesn't have any...

ray_7

Cnidarian said:
nope, I haven't found one.

I know combovideos.com hosts some older stuff, but even that site doesn't have any...

I tried searching gfb and found some older links.

But not high level matches though, nothing flashy...

Rengoku

Duck King's DJ
any top matches for MOTW?

(i've already deplenished orochinagi and howardarena :P)

Cnidarian

Over Top Auto Mechanic
more HNK videos added on GAME41 site

When I first saw that move, it looked like it was going to be abused, and now it is for real.
haha, I thought it was kinda funny seeing him stab his own foot with that knife over and over again... (in the show, he used that "move" to stick Toki and himself to the ground during one of their fights)

looks like a real cheesy trick.

dammit I want to play this game >_<

jsjesse

Marked Wolf
Some SF2 CE matches over at SRK.com Too good not to share

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

korea_sf2ce said:

<KOREA_SF2CE>www.sf2ce.co.kr

07. vega-balrog(jjs-uj)
08. guile-balrog(jjs-uj)
09. guile-honda(jjs-uj)
10. ryu-chuli(jjs-uj)
11. zangief-chunli(jmy-uj)
12. zangief-honda(jmy-uj)

011 ryu-sagat
012 ryu-sagat
013 ryu-sagat
014 ryu-sagat
015 ryu-sagat

korea_sf2ce said:
021 guile-ryu
022 m.bison-ryu
023 m.bison-ryu
024 m.bison-ken
025 m.bison-ken

026 m.bison-zangief
027 zangief-zangief
028 zangief-zangief
029 zangief-zangief
030 zangief-zangief

13. guile-honda(jmy-uj)
14. guile-honda(jmy-uj)
15. guile-honda(jmy-uj)
16. guile-honda(jmy-uj)
17. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
18. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)

19. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
20. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
21. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
22. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
23. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
24. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)
25. m.bison-m.bison(lsc-kjo)

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
Did anyone snag the Super Battle Opera 4 videos this weekend? I believe KSK Gamer's Vision had a torrent but it seems to have zero seeds now. This was, if I'm not mistaken, the first time Hokuto No Ken made an appearance at SBO and I was hoping to see the matches, even if they probably were all just Toki vs. Toki (since that guy seems to be the strongest character in the game, even better than Raoh).

Thanks.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
EX_Andy said:
Did anyone snag the Super Battle Opera 4 videos this weekend? I believe KSK Gamer's Vision had a torrent but it seems to have zero seeds now. This was, if I'm not mistaken, the first time Hokuto No Ken made an appearance at SBO and I was hoping to see the matches, even if they probably were all just Toki vs. Toki (since that guy seems to be the strongest character in the game, even better than Raoh).

Thanks.

SBO4 isn't until next month I think. I only grabbed the 3rd Strike torrent from KSK's site, it was a qualifier tournament for SBO, so I'd assume it's the same for Hokuto no Ken.

You sure there's no seeders? I checked it out right now and there's 9 seeds and 20 peers. If you can't get it from there I could try uploading it somewhere else, but I don't know where since yousendit is gayer than ever now. Maybe Filefront but that sucks too.

(the 3rd Strike qualifier tournament was pretty interesting too, a lot more character variety instead of being a Yun/Chun borefest)

ray_7

Wait for it to be hosted on gfb.combovideos.com.

I watched it and it's good.

Glad to see Raoh among the top tiers.

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
BBH said:
SBO4 isn't until next month I think. I only grabbed the 3rd Strike torrent from KSK's site, it was a qualifier tournament for SBO, so I'd assume it's the same for Hokuto no Ken.

You sure there's no seeders? I checked it out right now and there's 9 seeds and 20 peers. If you can't get it from there I could try uploading it somewhere else, but I don't know where since yousendit is gayer than ever now. Maybe Filefront but that sucks too.

(the 3rd Strike qualifier tournament was pretty interesting too, a lot more character variety instead of being a Yun/Chun borefest)

Of course, you're absolutely right (on multiple counts). I forgot about my office's impregnable firewall right after I posted this. You're also right about SBO4, it seems like these were just the qualifiers. I'm getting this now.

To be honest, 3rd Strike is such a mature game at this point that the imbalances really show through. Like how the game uses the SF3 "choose only one super art" system, yet the top 3 characters (Chun Li, Ken, and Yun) all have one "best" super that they always choose. You almost wish Capcom would put out a 4th version of SF3 where all the characters, and super arts, are balanced. You never see more than half the roster in serious play (though to be fair, that more than half the roster consists of a zany breakdancing Inspector Gadget, a blob shaped like an old man, a blob shaped like a blob, etc.), but at the highest levels of play, there are only a few "right" characters to play in only certain "right" ways.