Match Vids

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
he diavle if youve got DAP set browser intergration on and itll start to dl. btw nice vids.

Formation Z

Amusaka's Lacky
Several of the popular Japanese players have their own sites too, I know Ino and BAS are some.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
those tournament vids where the nicest of the bunch and i gotta ad i just love how that makoto player raped everyone, and especially the chun li scrub that got to the finale, couldnt stand the way the bitch was playing.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
SF3:3s - Sydney Chinatown Ranking Battle #2 vid: Torrent Link

Cheers for that link, dude.

I got your PM about the tourney but I've been too busy with UNI. Thanks anyways.

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Taikoubou said:
Finnaly some site have match videos for this great game!
Well, i didn't take all the videos yet. So i dunno if they are awesome or not.
But stop talking, here they are.

http://jump.orz.hm/

700mb for RB2 macths for us.

can someone please help me, I D/L these 3 big sized files and the matches are played in slowmotion and a lot of skipping, whats happening

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
SF3 3rd Strike Casual Match Vids.

Here is a batch of casual match vids taken from Sydney, Chinatown. They feature a top interstate player battling some of the locals... myself included. [I'm Tsc, Makoto player]

You can get it here: Torrent Link

Anyway, I recommend this download to anyone who wishes to see how Ryu should be played.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
Here is a batch of casual match vids taken from Sydney, Chinatown. They feature a top interstate player battling some of the locals... myself included. [I'm Tsc, Makoto player]

You can get it here: Torrent Link

Anyway, I recommend this download to anyone who wishes to see how Ryu should be played.

Good stuff! Didn't really care for the Ryu player (not that he wasn't any good), but I really enjoyed watching that Ken. That Makoto last match was good shit too!

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Wes said:
Good stuff! Didn't really care for the Ryu player (not that he wasn't any good), but I really enjoyed watching that Ken. That Makoto last match was good shit too!

Hey, yeah I was a little nervous during those matches as it was the first time playing that Ryu player who is very, very good... so I messed up quite a few times execution wise but oh well, plus I went for to many grabs.

As for the Ryu guy, cant believe you didn't enjoy watching his stuff. His constant use of Ryu's "meaty" attacks ensure that his opponent is always near to being stunned... I thought they were a good example of how to use Ryu.

As for the Ken guy he is okay, but there are better Ken's here. I'll be uploading another batch soon and the main guy just uses Ken so I guess if you like watching Ken stuff you will like him as his Ken is better than the one in that vid.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
As for the Ryu guy, cant believe you didn't enjoy watching his stuff. His constant use of Ryu's "meaty" attacks ensure that his opponent is always near to being stunned... I thought they were a good example of how to use Ryu.

As for the Ken guy he is okay, but there are better Ken's here. I'll be uploading another batch soon and the main guy just uses Ken so I guess if you like watching Ken stuff you will like him as his Ken is better than the one in that vid.

Well Ken is just more interesting to watch anyway, especially rushdown Kens. I'm not saying that Ryu player wasn't good, I was just saying he really wasn't interesting to watch (to me). Frankie3s is probably the most interesting Ryu player I've ever watched, mainly because he rushes down, makes good use of Denjin, and has awesome execution when the window of opportunity comes. I'm just saying interesting to watch, not who's better.

Thanks for that Ken link, I'll be downloading it now ;)

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Wes said:
Well Ken is just more interesting to watch anyway, especially rushdown Kens. I'm not saying that Ryu player wasn't good, I was just saying he really wasn't interesting to watch (to me). Frankie3s is probably the most interesting Ryu player I've ever watched, mainly because he rushes down, makes good use of Denjin, and has awesome execution when the window of opportunity comes. I'm just saying interesting to watch, not who's better.

Thanks for that Ken link, I'll be downloading it now ;)

Yeah, Frankie3s is indeed awesome to watch I concur... guess it is just a differing of opinion. As for Ken, I am sure if you like rush down Ken's you will like that player in the vid. I'll be uploading a whole bunch of stuff of him similar to the Ryu player file I posted.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
head on over to a-cho,lol they have 2000 & 98 vids! :drool:

they might still have 02 tourney vids up also?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Can somebody host those BT vids again? I missed 'em. :crying:

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Capt. Takehiko said:
Damn, I really want to go to these tourneys but I suffer the same cruel fate as that of Pando. Most of the competitors are actually from Hong Kong right? Or do we have more talent then I thought?

Well, alot of top players have HK background yes. Generally though the majority of the top tiers here are both HK Chinese and AU Chinese... apart from me :) [hehehe]... and a few others.

Last edited:

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
http://gator25.hostgator.com/~p100q/Media/Public~380KB/SSIV/Kaillera/{10.24.2005}_[02]_{SSIV}_Vansibel(Kazuki_B_S_Haohmaru_S)_Vs_Slash(Gaira_S).wmv

copy paste onto browser