Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
iisthebestmangziw2.jpg

I deeed it

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Banning devils advocate (lamuna) was ultra dumb too.
Just because he is annoying? Wow. The world outside of the forums must scare some of you guys to death.

Who the hell is lamuna?

Please continue to look like a complete fucknut, goes great not even knowing your existence here til now.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Who the hell is lamuna?

Please continue to look like a complete fucknut, goes great not even knowing your existence here til now.

He's the lovely bloke that reseals his aes games and only plays with gloves on. Apparently he's moved on after getting a job at uline.

uline-nitrile-gloves_zps5c4b14d3.jpg

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I think its because you sold stuff on ebay without offering it on the forums first. I dont think anyone expected you to sell it for dirt cheap, since people put overpriced stuff on the marketplace too. Sure, you didnt buy that stuff on the neo forums, but if that were the case, the only games traded/sold here would have to come from the neostore or people would have to have been arcade operators.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Uhhhhhhh Houston we got a crybaby flipper....Over.

FLIPZONPOPZ.gif

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you.jpg
If your here for the market place your missing all the fun! The Hyphen is so awesome, it makes people wish they never fffffffound this place!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Why was I banned from the marketplace?
Ive never ripped anyone off as a buyer or seller. I was accused of flipping... laughable. I have an assload of AES games that I wanted to trade. I just recently sold my ONLY game I acquired on the forum. People were mad I had rare and valuable carts I didnt sell to them for cheap. Wow.
Clearly this is a clique mentality. Even my posts where I verbally sparred with kid panda where he claimed he was quitting the forums was all removed. Seriously? Thats the world we live in I guess. We have to protect the weak.

Kid Panda is one of the best guys to deal with on here, not to mention one of the most respected. Joining up and trying to spar with him was never going to end well for you. Some of the guys gave you some stick about selling on eBay and you responded poorly. Given the dearth of decent sales threads on here lately, that's a shame, but you've no one to blame but yourself for the ban. If you truly want to be a part of the community here, apologize, play nice, and appreciate that marketplace access is a privilege.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Probably can't even 1CC Ketsui :rolleyes: