Marketplace ban

G

greeneye8181

Why was I banned from the marketplace?
Ive never ripped anyone off as a buyer or seller. I was accused of flipping... laughable. I have an assload of AES games that I wanted to trade. I just recently sold my ONLY game I acquired on the forum. People were mad I had rare and valuable carts I didnt sell to them for cheap. Wow.
Clearly this is a clique mentality. Even my posts where I verbally sparred with kid panda where he claimed he was quitting the forums was all removed. Seriously? Thats the world we live in I guess. We have to protect the weak.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
crying-baby.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I'm not sure of the back story, but I really like the posts!

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I'm on this site minimum twice a day and I *still* always miss all teh drama.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
If you don't like it here and don't like the "cliqueness", you can always leave. Or you can continue to make dumb posts and flip games on eBay, which is the route I'm assuming you'll go.

G

greeneye8181

If you don't like it here and don't like the "cliqueness", you can always leave. Or you can continue to make dumb posts and flip games on eBay, which is the route I'm assuming you'll go.

Ill give you the benefit of the doubt because you dont seem to understand or you would rather be obtuse on purpose.
I have NEVER sold any games I bought from the forum except just last week because I was banned from the marketplace.
I got into it with kid panda (or slanda) and you along with a couple other guys have had it out for me ever since. Especially when he got all weak and insecure and started whining. I was going to leave it alone but I think its petty.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Why was I banned from the marketplace?
Ive never ripped anyone off as a buyer or seller. I was accused of flipping... laughable. I have an assload of AES games that I wanted to trade. I just recently sold my ONLY game I acquired on the forum. People were mad I had rare and valuable carts I didnt sell to them for cheap. Wow.
Clearly this is a clique mentality. Even my posts where I verbally sparred with kid panda where he claimed he was quitting the forums was all removed. Seriously? Thats the world we live in I guess. We have to protect the weak.

I don't even know your short history here but from this post alone I can see how you pissed off a mod.

G

greeneye8181

Banning devils advocate (lamuna) was ultra dumb too.
Just because he is annoying? Wow. The world outside of the forums must scare some of you guys to death.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Was lamuna your alt? If you were so wronged here, why not go buy shit from another forum to flip for crack money.