Marketplace ban

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Did someone spill some balsamic vinegar in here, 'cause I smell some SOUR GRAPES!!!

BrownEye, you're just being pissy because you lost. You can flap those little cunt lips of yours all you want, but at the end of the day, we all have marketplace access and you don't. :P Next time, don't fuck with Chico Chino.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Why was I banned from the marketplace?

Because you were abusing it for profiting.

Ive never ripped anyone off as a buyer or seller. I was accused of flipping... laughable.

That's why anyone on these forums get banned from the marketplace. You were flipping shit for profit. We don't need that nor do we want it here.

I have an assload of AES games that I wanted to trade.

Nobody cares.

I just recently sold my ONLY game I acquired on the forum. People were mad I had rare and valuable carts I didnt sell to them for cheap. Wow.

Bragging is a surefire way to make sure you never sell here again.

Clearly this is a clique mentality.

Yes because protecting members from douchebags who like to buy and sell shit at a higher price for a profit is such a noble thing

Even my posts where I verbally sparred with kid panda where he claimed he was quitting the forums was all removed. Seriously? Thats the world we live in I guess. We have to protect the weak.

It's not protecting the weak. It's preventing fgts who try and make money off our hobby here. You want to shill your shit? Do it on Ebay. We don't welcome fliptards on these forums.

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
Only a true douchebag gets busted and is still oblivious to it all. Frankly, the guy should get a complete ban so we don't have to put up with stupid threads.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Looks like it's going to be a little more than just a marketplace ban now. XD

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Where is Wes w/ the screen caps? KP almost bounced? Wha?????

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
It was just an act to string greeneye along.

You know KP is white too right? :keke:

PS - good meeting up yesterday dude.

Yeah, man. Great to see you too. So great in fact, I'll be at your house later!! *_*

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Hans is about to post. I'm quivering in anticipation.