Manga! Read any?

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Guyver is the only one i keep on reading.

Need to pick up Jojo's Bizzare Adventure!

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
I'm not generally into manga, but Lone Wolf and Cub is one of the greatest comics ever published, bar none. It's also one of the most epic.

I also liked Battle Angel Alita when I was a kid (still do), and a few odds and ends, but that's about it for me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I really enjoyed the Junji Ito horror stuff, too. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Getting seriously hooked on Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

Finally people got some more translated issues of the newest Baki series out there.

Series just keeps getting more and more out there yet it remains awesomely badass.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Has anybody read Tetragrammaton Labyrinth? I put in a casual bid of $25 (free shipping) on eBay for the first 5 volumes and won.

I saw a few scans of it, the art style looks nice. I guess it's about a duo of nuns living in Victorian-era England who slay demons. One of the scans I saw had severed limbs, so it doesn't seem to be afraid of being violent...

It hasn't arrived yet to me in the mail yet, but it seems like a promising enough read.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Space Adventure Cobra
Crying Freeman
The Dagger of Kamui

I used to be into anime and mangas when I was a kid, as I grew up I lost interest in the stuff, I just couldn't find anything that I liked save Ghost in the Shell and Ninja Scroll.

Kim Kaphwan

Member,
20 Year Member
Just picked up Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Don't piss off the Joestars. High School of the Dead is a great read for zombie movie fans. Nodame Cantabile (classical music story) is getting interesting in recent chapters. Hope they animate the 3rd season soon.

xxxHolic is damn good right now. It's just a shame CLAMP keeps delaying new chapters in favor for Tsubasa. But, both stories are connected. So, it's undrstandable.