lot of SNK PLAYMORE news

honeyman

Morden's Lackey
Wow eek! ! I`m going to post something completely unrelated to this overlengthy thread and write "Long live 2-D gaming buttrock !" and make it even more lengthy wink !

Laters!

Tenshokyaku

King's Dry Cleaner
DangerousK:
Tenshokyaku:
Have you gotten so mad at this that you've resorted to such witty posts? Look, you can have your opinions, that's all fine and good. But don't trash other people for expressing theirs. Especially when it's just about a damn video game.

If compliments automatically register as ass-kissing in your mind, then maybe it's time to re-evalutate your own relationships with people.

If statements made on this BBS anger you that much, perhaps you need to get out more?

It's a dead argument, so I will drop it now. But don't prance around like your shit don't stink, because opinions are like assholes...we all have them.
Ok, let me see if you can grasp this.

<a href="http://www.Neo-Geo.com" target="_blank">www.Neo-Geo.com</a>

DEDICATED TO SNK'S 16-BIT 2D SYSTEMS & GAMES

Read, rinse, and re-read.

Let it sink into your mind for a little bit.

Then perhaps you can understand why the die hard Neo fans are hostile towards those (Hendrix) and others who express wishes for new hardware (Atomiswave) or whatever else.

When you grasp the above that is in bold, then reply.

Otherwise don't say anything ok?

Simple as that.
So people that don't take the web site moniker to such an extreme are wrong? I don't agree, but I appreciate the civil reply. Thank you.