loopyeddie likes the full frontals, so I'm on a rampage!

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
I like full frontals too. :buttrock:

EDIT: oh, now I see that you were talking about inserts :emb:

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Shawn Carr2o said:
If I ever find a loose Last Blade 2 MVS cart with a black shock box I want a LB2 insert that you made because it looks so awesome!. :D :cool:

Btw: Did you receive the $30 from Kpj yet to make some more inserts?. I sent the 5 MVS kit boxes to Kpj. :D :cool:

Cool. Great game. All shock boxes are black, except for a very few red ones that are more expensive anyway, so you're pretty safe there. If you get a shockbox, most likely it will be black unless you go out of your way to track down a red one.

And no, I didn't get the money yet.

Thanks for the compliments Boog! :mr_t:

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
loopyeddie said:
Umm... excellent com, like the post says. They have it.

hey eddie, you're supposed to keep that on the down-low so they still have it when I have cash money to buy it!
(and I'm on their mailing list too, so I knew about it already, but i appreciate the heads-up anyway!)

and i still need that game badly. Maybe Friday, along with MOTW (which I've been wanting for a while)

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Lime2K said:
hey eddie, you're supposed to keep that on the down-low so they still have it when I have cash money to buy it!
(and I'm on their mailing list too, so I knew about it already, but i appreciate the heads-up anyway!)

and i still need that game badly. Maybe Friday, along with MOTW (which I've been wanting for a while)

Hey, sorry. I guess I'm just the "Santa" of MVS. Everyone gather around the fire and I'll tell you a story of how you can acquire Samurai Shodown 5 Special for a mere $138. :kekeke:

Sorry.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
loopyeddie said:
Umm... excellent com, like the post says. They have it.
Thanks! I never heard about excellentcom before, had to do some searching to find out what their website was.

I don't see SSVS MVS up listed, but I've left them an e-mail seeing if they're willing to sell. If so, I've gotten the last game I need for my NG collection :)

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Ely13 said:
Thanks! I never heard about excellentcom before, had to do some searching to find out what their website was.

I don't see SSVS MVS up listed, but I've left them an e-mail seeing if they're willing to sell. If so, I've gotten the last game I need for my NG collection :)

Yeah, that's really about the only way to get prices and current stock. Get on their mailing list.

Is that the last game you want? or is the last game to have a full collection?

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
loopyeddie said:
Yeah, that's really about the only way to get prices and current stock. Get on their mailing list.

Is that the last game you want? or is the last game to have a full collection?
I'm nowhere near a full collection like you and D-Lite. I decided just to buy and Shockbox the games I'm interested in either playing (like TSS, Waku 7, Garou, etc.) and have full collections of everything else (KoF, MS, etc.).

I admit I'm a bit torn about picking up a SS5 just for completion, even though I'll never play it. Most people here at NG.com seem to have come down on SS5 pretty hard.

I hope excellent com takes Paypal (saw the icon at the topleft of their website). I hate international money transfers.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Ely13 said:
I'm nowhere near a full collection like you and D-Lite. I decided just to buy and Shockbox the games I'm interested in either playing (like TSS, Waku 7, Garou, etc.) and have full collections of everything else (KoF, MS, etc.).

I admit I'm a bit torn about picking up a SS5 just for completion, even though I'll never play it. Most people here at NG.com seem to have come down on SS5 pretty hard.

I hope excellent com takes Paypal (saw the icon at the topleft of their website). I hate international money transfers.

I see. D-lite is doing full kits though, so his is much more difficult to complete. Get SSV just for Poppy. At $35 why not? I was a little sad when I heard she (I think it's a she) was cut from Special, even though she isn't a serious addition. And yeah, excellentcom does take paypal.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
loopyeddie said:
Cool. Great game. All shock boxes are black, except for a very few red ones that are more expensive anyway, so you're pretty safe there. If you get a shockbox, most likely it will be black unless you go out of your way to track down a red one.

And no, I didn't get the money yet.

Thanks for the compliments Boog! :mr_t:

When Kpj receive's the package from me that I sent him he will send the $30 payment to your Paypal account so you can make me so more awesome! inserts for my MVS games that will be for the black shock boxes that BIG BEAR put on the side for me. Let me know when Kpj has sent the $30 Payment that I requested to be sent to you when I sold him my 5 MVS kit boxes. :D :cool:

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
loopyeddie said:
I see. D-lite is doing full kits though, so his is much more difficult to complete. Get SSV just for Poppy. At $35 why not? I was a little sad when I heard she (I think it's a she) was cut from Special, even though she isn't a serious addition. And yeah, excellentcom does take paypal.
You rock, thanks so much for the recommendation of excellentcom! They got back to me and are offering me a SSVS. I'm seeing if they have a SSV too (might as well get a full SS set :) ).

Is there a place to reliably get it at $35? I haven't really been hunting down SSV, but last I saw it, it was around the $50 range.

D-Lite's collection is impressive to say the least. I don't know where he found stuff like his Magician Lord MVS kit among others.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
Ely13 said:
You rock, thanks so much for the recommendation of excellentcom! They got back to me and are offering me a SSVS. I'm seeing if they have a SSV too (might as well get a full SS set :) ).

Is there a place to reliably get it at $35? I haven't really been hunting down SSV, but last I saw it, it was around the $50 range.

D-Lite's collection is impressive to say the least. I don't know where he found stuff like his Magician Lord MVS kit among others.

Excellent com has SSV for $35. And they are reliable

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
loopyeddie said:
loopyeddie, you freakin rock! SSVS is mine for $138. They even found a manual and pictures to throw in for free for me.

Dammit... I kept asking him if he had SSV but he kept saying SSVS, not SSV :( Oh well... I guess SSV MVS won't be a particularly rare title.

TerryMathews

Mr. Big's Thug
loopyeddie said:

I just want to say that I owe you about this much: |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I've been seriously looking for SSVS for two months. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $200+ for the bare cart or $400+ for the kit.

If you ever need the hookup for anything let me know.

loopyeddie

Ukyo's Doctor
No problem. I wonder if they are going to reconsider their price if they see all these puchases! They have tons of great prices on lots of games. I should post a full list. I will. I'll start a new thread about it.

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
loopyeddie said:
No problem. I wonder if they are going to reconsider their price if they see all these puchases! They have tons of great prices on lots of games. I should post a full list. I will. I'll start a new thread about it.
Please do! I'm about to place another order with excellentcom for that SSV, shipping be damned ($35 for an original, right?). I want to make sure there aren't any other carts I miss :glee:

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
See what you started, Loopy!

(and now I'm waiting for a reply from them as well... for SSVS, SSV, and MOTW (!!))

It Will Be Mine. Oh Yes, It Will Be Mine.
Wayne, can I put the guitar back in the case now?
Not today my good man, I think I'm gonna buy it. Do you accept... CASH? Cha-ching!

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Lime2K said:
See what you started, Loopy!

(and now I'm waiting for a reply from them as well... for SSVS, SSV, and MOTW (!!))

It Will Be Mine. Oh Yes, It Will Be Mine.
My SSVS is on its way, and I'm this close to placing an order for SSV and Sengoku 3 :cool:

loopyeddie is the man.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Ely13 said:
My SSVS is on its way, and I'm this close to placing an order for SSV and Sengoku 3 :cool:

loopyeddie is the man.

Cool! dude. :D :cool:

I better get a loose SSVS MVS cart real soon. hehe :D :cool:

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
You all suck, and I hate you.

(Translation: They're sold out of SSVS, and probably will get more in next week)

See what you did, Eddie! I was so close!!!

<Pedro from Excel Saga> NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! </Pedro>