LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
That's great that someone actually got their stuff. Puts a glimmer of hope there that more will follow.

I'm Jon Ditella, he mentioned my shit before. I got Capcom collection 1 on ps2 and xmvssf & real Bout special on Saturn. He threw in some mega man game( never was into it but I figured I'd give it another shot) and okami (which I was gonna by anyway). Seriously just attack him on Facebook, it'll work. Annoy him. Torture him. Attack him. It's the only thing that seems to get it done.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm Jon Ditella, he mentioned my shit before. I got Capcom collection 1 on ps2 and xmvssf & real Bout special on Saturn. He threw in some mega man game( never was into it but I figured I'd give it another shot) and okami (which I was gonna by anyway). Seriously just attack him on Facebook, it'll work. Annoy him. Torture him. Attack him. It's the only thing that seems to get it done.

That doesn't nearly add up to covering the hassle. That's pretty cheap shit.

Fuck Lenn.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent

ok so I'm in total agreement that he is a total asshole, but anyone who gives someone a game as absolutely wonderful as Okami for free can't be completely evil, just saying

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
bu-bu-but...Okami... :crying:

If I fucked you for 2+ months and handed you a copy of SMB for NES, would you say... "I know it's a 49 cent game, but it's REALLY good. All is forgiven!"

This is shit he couldn't sell elsewhere.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
One of the games he offered me was NAM 1975, with CD manual, that game hasn't been getting any cheaper. Not that it's worth mentioning, he hasn't replied to me since July 31st.

I'm fucked concerning paypal, didn't pay with a credit card either, so I might as well nag the shit out of him. Now if I could just figure out this farcebook bullshit...

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
If I fucked you for 2+ months and handed you a copy of SMB for NES, would you say... "I know it's a 49 cent game, but it's REALLY good. All is forgiven!"

<nod.> That's a total joke.

The guys should receive "a pound of flesh."

Last edited:

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
<nod.> That's a total joke.

The guys should receive "a pound of flesh."

I like what you did there, though at least the Shylock was aware he was lending money as opposed to purchasing something.

Last edited:
i agree that the hassle was def more trouble then the two cheap games are worth. I was just mentioning that they were thrown in there.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Last edited:

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent

I know, I was joking, no way in hell do the ends justify the means, I just really like Okami

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Despite some additional waiting, I now have my very own tracking number from Hide! Assuming all goes well from here on like with puthex such and such, all will be well. At this point, I'm just happy to be getting my games after all. I'm not one to hold a grudge or hard feelings as long as things meet a happy end. I'd give him positive feedback with a strongly worded tagline, or maybe neutral with a positive spin. Negative feedback only ever feels appropriate when significant wrong doing has occurred. Though I suppose there's no point in doing that now that he's banned.

From my brief chats with him on farcebook, he seems more the type to not care about secluded internet communities like this. It doesn't really make much sense to me seeing how fighting games scenes are all about seclusion, but I think he's been honest in getting the goods to me and his thoughts on what went down. I'm sad that he let all of this happen, but I suppose there isn't much one can do when you don't consider forums to be legitimate venues of business or social integrity. (not that he would have kept his market privileges) Also, I don't believe in scaring away someone with anger and threats when they could easily make a run for it with your stuff, so I was reserved with Hide. I did get a tracking number so I think I did the right thing, he appreciated it too.

To clarify what I said earlier, he included a CIB Riding Hero AES. At this point, I'm happy enough I'm actually getting my stuff, but I won't complain about free anything. Though I will say, Riding Hero is a rather ironic inclusion. Maybe he realized NAM 1975 is a fun game.

Has anyone else gotten a tracking number? Hide mentioned getting Shuri's package together, but didn't he file a paypal claim?

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I've been trying to get a tracking number out of him but he's ignoring me now. Shuri filed a claim and got his money back.

Last edited:

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
haha remember when Hide said his bonus stuff would be good and not just some crappy throw in games, lol Riding Hero...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I guess I didn't ride his ass enough back when he was jerking coryoon around. I still remember him jumping on my case when I made a post about him having issues getting stuff out and he jumped down my throat.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
2 months of getting butt raped. "I got my stuff and a shitty free game, I'll even leave positive feedback"

That's just wonderful for the next guy. Thankfully he is banned from the markets to counter bullshit.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Despite some additional waiting, I now have my very own tracking number from Hide! Assuming all goes well from here on like with puthex such and such, all will be well. At this point, I'm just happy to be getting my games after all. I'm not one to hold a grudge or hard feelings as long as things meet a happy end. I'd give him positive feedback with a strongly worded tagline, or maybe neutral with a positive spin. Negative feedback only ever feels appropriate when significant wrong doing has occurred. Though I suppose there's no point in doing that now that he's banned.

From my brief chats with him on farcebook, he seems more the type to not care about secluded internet communities like this. It doesn't really make much sense to me seeing how fighting games scenes are all about seclusion, but I think he's been honest in getting the goods to me and his thoughts on what went down. I'm sad that he let all of this happen, but I suppose there isn't much one can do when you don't consider forums to be legitimate venues of business or social integrity. (not that he would have kept his market privileges) Also, I don't believe in scaring away someone with anger and threats when they could easily make a run for it with your stuff, so I was reserved with Hide. I did get a tracking number so I think I did the right thing, he appreciated it too.

To clarify what I said earlier, he included a CIB Riding Hero AES. At this point, I'm happy enough I'm actually getting my stuff, but I won't complain about free anything. Though I will say, Riding Hero is a rather ironic inclusion. Maybe he realized NAM 1975 is a fun game.

Has anyone else gotten a tracking number? Hide mentioned getting Shuri's package together, but didn't he file a paypal claim?

What? You're contemplating on giving Hide positive feedback? How in any way is this a positive experience? You receiving your shit should be the rule, NOT THE EXCEPTION. FFS HMG, you're easily bought... by a shit CIB game that even the Neo Store had problems selling for $40 in NOS condition for years no less. Whatever.

Like RepX said, that's totally wonderful for the next guy but I guess the banning takes care of that. :oh_no:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I'd give him positive feedback with a strongly worded tagline, or maybe neutral with a positive spin. Negative feedback only ever feels appropriate when significant wrong doing has occurred. Though I suppose there's no point in doing that now that he's banned.

Seriously? WTF is the point of the feedback system then? You really think someone is going to read your 'strongly worded tagline'? LOL, that's a joke. Exactly how hard do you need to be fucked before giving a negative then? Just give the asshole what he deserves.

Last edited: