LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Lol the guy lives close to him so better ban him cause you can't be too careful.

Better ban everyone who lives in Ohio, cause you know, twonk.

4 posts.

Yeah, Twonk, man.

That fuckin' guy! Amirite?!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
4 posts.

Yeah, Twonk, man.

That fuckin' guy! Amirite?!

The person giving so called advice on banning was banned. They used 2 accounts in an attempt to try and buy an item in the marketplace.

Gaia aka Vyxx

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
aka TonK called him out already on a scam people seem to forget about.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Wut,what .... wait...

Are you absolutely sure Gaia is Vyxx as Gaia has sold a bunch of high priced CAVE boards on Shmups recently and his only feedback when he started was from Vyxx .:eek_2:

100% sure.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
One fake account sold to another fake account of the same guy. XD

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Glad the Ibara went to a good home...and glad to see a resolution in sight for some buyers!
Did anyone actually get their items yet?

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
What if he is legit Multiple personality disorder? Wait, couldn’t it be possible that it was a friend of Vyxx who listed the games while at Vyxx’s house (if the IP matched).

movie_xfiles.jpg

Wait.... isn’t this the Hide thread?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
What if he is legit Multiple personality disorder? Wait, couldn’t it be possible that it was a friend of Vyxx who listed the games while at Vyxx’s house (if the IP matched).

Doesn't really matter at this point when said person admitted to it.

Glad the Ibara went to a good home...and glad to see a resolution in sight for some buyers!
Did anyone actually get their items yet?

So far we have one paypal claim honored.

Not yet... Today was day 7 and he said 7-9 days for shipping. The singpost site also is showing an error with the tracking service (but it has worked on this package before)

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Not yet... Today was day 7 and he said 7-9 days for shipping. The singpost site also is showing an error with the tracking service (but it has worked on this package before)

You might be able to plug in the tracking # via USPS.com if it has reached the states.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I will be shocked if these show up.
Also, to the member that got a refund? Did PayPal actually refund the money into your account? If so, I'd urge everyone who has yet to receive their items to escalate your paypal dispute before he withdraws all of his funds or removes the link to his funding source.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
I will be shocked if these show up.
Also, to the member that got a refund? Did PayPal actually refund the money into your account? If so, I'd urge everyone who has yet to receive their items to escalate your paypal dispute before he withdraws all of his funds or removes the link to his funding source.
Yep paypal refunded the money to my paypal account, it's showing in my paypal account balance.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Wut,what .... wait...

Are you absolutely sure Gaia is Vyxx as Gaia has sold a bunch of high priced CAVE boards on Shmups recently and his only feedback when he started was from Vyxx .:eek_2:

Edit for url :

http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=50987

Very easy to do... that's the flaw with the shmups.com feedback system, you can leave anyone feedback, as many times as you like without actually proving any deal took place... unlike here where there needs to be a link to the deal done.

That's not to say this is common place activity on shmups.com but it's a system that's ripe for exploiting if one felt devious enough.

Didn't vyxx get banned over at AO for something?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Didn't vyxx get banned over at AO for something?

Info was passed over to both sites with findings. Whether he was banned or not was the site admin's of those forums call. There was plenty of evidence against him everywhere though to be honest.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Looking at Shmups Gaia and Vyxx are now banned. Closed case.

Back to the matter at hand:

Anyone have any updates or just the same old pictures of promised shit and a tracking # ?

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
Hah! I wonder if bloodflowers did some digging on his side and confirmed the dupe accounts.

Well I did actually receive my package today. Didn't get a chance to test anything cause I was on my way to work. Everything did look Ok tho and he did throw in two extra games. He's still an asshole tho. I can't recommend enough just bombarding him on his Facebook page... I may or may not have also strongly suggested to him that I would not back down or let it go til I had my games. Anyone that hasnt/can't get their money back back should do the same.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
He has yet to reply back to me over email. I guess it's time to set up a temporary Farcebook account then.