LEBRON JAMES!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I like his shoes. The one basketball game I've gone to since the '90s was with whatever team he is on. He didn't even play.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
How Golden State didn't crush them in 4 games is a mystery.

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
You should have waited to make this until after Game 7.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Win or Lose tonight, anyone in Cleveland should have their riot weaponry ready.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
LeBron surpassed Bird a while ago. By far the best small forward ever to play the game, and probably the best forward, too.

jsiucho

Sakura's Bank Manager
15 Year Member
Wonder GS fans still playing this now,,, still a nice beat;

Then:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
LeBron surpassed Bird a while ago. By far the best small forward ever to play the game, and probably the best forward, too.

I think the stats are very similar in enough catagories. You also forgot Bird is white & not a ball hog & played against more stacked teams.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Lebron's definitely the king, at acting. Dude is an embarrassment to the game.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Varejao is just a clown. He doesn't have the skill level and prestige as Lebron.
Lebron doesn't need to resort to that shit.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Aside from the one game where he, for some reason, resorted to it twice, he hasn't been doing it at all in the playoffs. Can't remember much, if anything, during the season. I actually watch practically all the games, too.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
How Golden State didn't crush them in 4 games is a mystery.
Well, here's the mystery solved:

This. It's hard to take anything that anyone accomplishes now seriously or compare it to past players' accomplishments objectively, because it's clear to almost everyone watching that series are being stretched out artificially for ratings and money. Basketball is maybe the dirtiest sport out there at the moment.

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest that the NBA is rigged. People are butthurt because LeBron won. Refs can't help him average 11.3 rebounds, 8.9 assists, 2.6 steals and 2.3 blocks per game. It's not like he averaged 20 free throws per game like Wade in 2006; in fact, he gets robbed on several drives every single game because he's so big and strong. I've been watching for years and it's only getting worse (check the stats; his free throws per game are dropping significantly), and he's not driving to the basket any less than he used to.

Draymond was practically BEGGING to get suspended. There's a system in place where techs and flagrant fouls save up to a suspension. He and LeBron each got a tech for that scuffle in game 4. Everyone saw Draymond slap at LeBron's nuts.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
That Draymond/Lebron indecent was dirty. Him and Lebron were jostling for position, Draymond gives him the ol' elbow/forearm to the ribs, then Lebron throws him back off-balanced and he falls to the ground. That's all fine. The dirty shit was when Lebron specifically chose to slowly walk over Draymond while he's on the ground. You can see it in the replay, he didn't even look to where the ball was AND he starts to step over him as he trying to get up. Mad disrespect.
That's the kind of player Lebron is though.
I'm not hating on him for winning, actually didn't care who won this year since my team is my former Sonics -> OKC. I'm hating on him for the shit he pulls like this, and people compare him to Jordan?? Oh hell no. He ain't even close to the classiness of MJ.
To agitate players into getting technicals, to ham-up contact to get fouls or flagrant fouls, we're throwing it back to Dennis Rodman shenanigans here. A player of his caliber shouldn't need to do that to gain an advantage.