Kof2k3 insert WIP

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Orochi Iori Y said:
Love your work NeoCverA! :D If possible, I would really like to see a second version of your 03 insert that had black replacing the great background on the front and spine, the KoF 03 logo removed from the spine, Ash added to the spine, '03 added to the spine and the font changed for the meg count on the front to match the 'large picture' set of KoF inserts... alot of work for you I understand, and might be heresy to you too (not sure) but it would definitely be appreciated as an alternative... :D

Either way great work.

Upon first reading this I basically thought you meant for me to toss what ive done and re-do my insert. What I'm reading now (after about 2-3 passes) is that you want me to adjust this insert to blend in with the current box-set kof that is available.

- ill take a look at how i can merge mine to fit the box-set. (alternative version)

thanks for feedback.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
The back is very cool, I only think that Iori at the left looks strange. Maybe was the transparency.

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
NeoCverA said:
Upon first reading this I basically thought you meant for me to toss what ive done and re-do my insert. What I'm reading now (after about 2-3 passes) is that you want me to adjust this insert to blend in with the current box-set kof that is available.

- ill take a look at how i can merge mine to fit the box-set. (alternative version)

thanks for feedback.

Hehehe, no not a throw away at all... :D back would be identical, front would be mostly identical other than the font of the meg count and the black background rather than the grey. Spine is almost completely different though.

You are right on the reason though, I have all my inserts printed out for 94-02 and want have the set all match... Thanks!

One thing that I was thinking about doing is slightly altering the 2001,2002 and doing a 2003 so that characters on 01-03 would all span more than one box to make them fit in with the others better. Not sure if I'll get around to that though... being the lazy person that I am.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
I'm one of the KoF box set insert users and really love the work you've done on this one, NeoCverA.
If you could create a spine that would match the box set in addition to the current classic design, that would be absolutely dirty and I would be indebted to you.

Keep up the amazing work! :buttrock:

THE FN SHOW

Armored Scrum Object
i was wondering..will you be posting both versions? i really like the one with all the people better...also where will you be posting this at?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Heres the KOFSET variant. Sized and matched to the other inserts at Kazuyas.

kof2k3set.jpg

All together
kofset.jpg

The Spines
spines.jpg

The only changes I may make to this one is the RED of the spine/ meg count box. It seems the others are a bit more dull than the red I use.

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
THE FN SHOW said:
i was wondering..will you be posting both versions? i really like the one with all the people better...also where will you be posting this at?

I doubt that the one with all the characters will ever be posted as it was a "beta" version. As you go through this thread you will see how the insert evolved.

I will probably be contacting Kazuya with the '03 insert for the boxset and Big Bear will most likely be posting the classic version at crazearcade.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Great work, NeoCverA! Really nice stuff!
I can't wait to see the full version updated.

You're really on quite a roll now. :buttrock:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
GoSpits said:
Great work, NeoCverA! Really nice stuff!
I can't wait to see the full version updated.

You're really on quite a roll now. :buttrock:

Well, other than the requests for the Boxset version, I haven't really received too much feedback about the full-classic version posted on page 1 (post #24)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1115633&postcount=24

So its pretty much staying as-is. I may take out the gradient on Iori as suggested.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Lookin' pretty awesome - will BB be hosting those for you (us :D )??

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
NeoCverA

Thats an awesome lookin set. Nice work there!!!

galfordo
Welcome back bitch. No one was cryin over your death *LOL* How does it feel to be back?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Mystic_flame said:
galfordo
Welcome back bitch. No one was cryin over your death *LOL* How does it feel to be back?

Thanks bitch. Yes, I realize that most of them were ROFFLING about my untimely demise, but it's cool.

It feels quite gh3y, actually ;) .

Anyway, NeoCverA, if you send me your insert (post #24) in zipped format, I'll host it and put the link here. Sort of like a temporary home until BB puts it up.

THE FN SHOW

Armored Scrum Object
i know it was a beta...but i still like it better...it's full of life..more complete

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Kazuya_UK has been messaged with info to get the boxset version to be added HERE
*Expect update tomorrow at Kazuya's Site.

Big Bear has been messaged with info to get the classic-shockbox version to be added HERE

:D

Ill look to see if I have the first version to make an alternate classic choice.

Last edited:

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
Mystic_flame said:
NeoCverA

Thats an awesome lookin set. Nice work there!!!

galfordo
:spock:

But when he was gone? I'm missing something here.

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
NeoCverA said:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

WOW

Impressive! I'm not a fan of that numbered spines, but it's really impressive. I hope that you make a variant with the Mega count at the spine, for the guys that don't follow that KOF set.

:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Yeah i found it. I merged the back of the Boxset with the multi-cast front or would you prefer the classic back?

Still need some info and I can upload it to you or somethin.

kof2k3insertBigcast.jpg

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
THE FN SHOW said:
hey neo you got pm

I just finished sending you 3 emails each containing a part of the PDF in rar format.

enjoy