KOF2k...Does it really exist?

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
No I'm not stupid or a liar. I did buy the game. I had quite a bit of information on the game before I purchased it. Does not mean I still can't ask for the legitimacy of the game.

Last edited:

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Hate to break up the flame war going on here, but can anyone give a straight answer to what is the going rate on a actually us kof2k is??

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Haven't really spent any money on anything. I may have bought a few games here and there from a member here.

Really!?
There seem to be many thrteads started by you in the wanted section blatantly stating otherwise (in your own words).

Hate to break up the flame war going on here, but can anyone give a straight answer to what is the going rate on a actually us kof2k is??

No flame war, just a bit of a hazing.
In regards to a market price on the cart in question, there really isn't one. It a case by case basis and the price is pretty much what an individual is willing to pay the seller. Thats all unfortunately.

theGau

Overtop Pathfinder
15 Year Member
Well thanks for the reply, so I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open and see if one pops up ever.

CollectionKing

Hazing?! HA. If that's what you wanna call it. lol

Last edited:

CollectionKing

Well thanks for the reply, so I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open and see if one pops up ever.

Why don't you ask Orpheus to sell you one. He has a copy. He had two. He says.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Hazing?! HA. If that's what you wanna call it. lol

It's just the word I used, spur of the moment. It carries no weight.
Call it hazing, flaming, breaking in, banter, etc.

Why don't you ask Orpheus to sell you one. He has two. He says.

HAD...I HAD two copies go through my hands as an owner.
The bit a said about me having one to sell you on the first page was a tip of the hat to you seeming to have no controll over your money and offering it at will for neo geo carts.

So, care to comment on the multiple threads you started in the wanted forum?

CollectionKing

Whatever dude. Great comeback. List of games purchased:

Art of Fighting 3
Last Blade (1&2)
KOF 94, 99, 2000 & 2001

And FU on my part with the NTM. Not really that many. Besides all games purchased were in the condition stated by the seller and real might I add. Again, I don't care about the price guide that is posted here on the site. However, I do pay attention for what some games are going for. So I know what I'm paying and it's worth it. If you want to complain about how much I spend, maybe you need a job upgrade or take some finance classes. Whatever me and the seller agrees on, it benefits the both of us depending on the game. So what you sold your game for then that's you. Don't hate because someone else got a little bit more a few years later.

I have nothing to lie about, nothing to hide.

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
KoF 2K US is teh commonz

1245203709_a0a5f3853c.jpg

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but NGF states that there was a run of 100 and no more. There's been a lot of doubt thrown on that statement, due to Dion and NGF's shady business practices.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Dude I appreciate your opinion on the matter. But you still need to get laid man for real. You provided feedback regarding the question asked but you also came off like a B1tch. So I had to respond to that to.

Dude. what the fuck.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but NGF states that there was a run of 100 and no more. There's been a lot of doubt thrown on that statement, due to Dion and NGF's shady business practices.

The number (in regards to edition size/production run) that I was given by the representative at SNK Japan was 50 pieces. Lets keep in mind how dopey and innacurate SNK was/is and take that # with a grain of salt.

People say that dion or chris could print more out at will and on a whim but thats not true as offset printing isn't just any old thing. They could have had more than 100 art packs printed during the initial printing but I would not be surprised if there were legalities to them creating more than the 100 stated pieces from the release. Even is there was not, I have never seen or heard of any attempts to sell more copies of that game by either of them since the initial offering.

Haven't really spent any money on anything. I may have bought a few games here and there from a member here.

Art of Fighting 3
Last Blade (1&2)
KOF 94, 99, 2000 & 2001

Eh, I suppose it's a matter of outlook, perception and personal opinion but that list of games purchased within a few weeks is a signifigant sum to most (a few thousand dollars). Based on what you post it seems like your words contradict themselves overall. I would think even you would have a hard time aguing that.
I'm not saying your lying about buying those games, I was just asking for you to clarify your conflicting statements.

You left out NTM from that list BTW

Last edited:

CollectionKing

Guess I'm the dumb one here. I did state the NTM. Read it again. Me purchasing those games in that time span is because I wanted to and I had the funds. Besides I can do whatever with my money and spending anyway I like. You are entitled to your opinion but to me, your opinion doesn't matter. Thanks for opening a thread about me. It shows you really care.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Never said I purchased the games over a period of time.

I may have bought a few games here and there from a member here.

?????
Guess the way you word your posts is just fucked up then.

and I did state the NTM. Read it again.

Art of Fighting 3
Last Blade (1&2)
KOF 94, 99, 2000 & 2001

Yeah, read it again, no NTM.
Besides, I was just rubbing the NTM thing in with my post (how you didn't include it with your list newly aquired games), I know you acknowledged it earlier.

Last edited:

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
You should melt them all down and have them formed into the ultimate, 12 board, 3600Mb, 20lb version of KOF2000

Between you & me... when I get the urge... y'know... to get in touch with my feminine side.... I take a bath in them.... makes me feel... dirty

Curt

apostate
This thread is not really a big deal, but Orpheus fed the troll and gave him exactly what he wanted...

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I just realized that this game came out 11 years ago.