KOF2k...Does it really exist?

CollectionKing

I may be a shill bidder. Look out.
King of the fighter has been one of my favorite neo geo games over the years since I've started collecting. I've notice there has been a lot of stones or shall I say boulders thrown at this Dion character for scamming a lot of neo geo collectors. But my main point of this thread is to get any "real" information on the existence of KOF 2K. I've seen the cart, insert, manual pics on this site. I tried emailing Shawn but it seems like he doesn't exist. Do anyone here have the game or do anyone know the real scoop behind it all. Drama welcome. I know it's coming.:snack:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Go take a look at the thread going on in assemblers forums, as well as the facts I posted in the thread here in general discussion related to it and that will explain all that you need to know. Do you honestly think that this is going to turn out differently than the Zupapa thread you started?

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Last edited:

CollectionKing

Ha!! Funny

Just tell me if it exist or not. You can say what you want, I don't care. And O you need to get laid man.

alphagamer

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Just tell me if it exist or not. You can say what you want, I don't care. And O you need to get laid man.

You mean that limited 100 copies print run Dion did? Yes, I held one copy with my own hands.

Edit: I can't testify to whether or not he really only made 100 copies of it!

CollectionKing

Then I guess it doesn't exist. Thanks man. But seriously dude, somebody need to set you up on a date or something.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Just tell me if it exist or not. You can say what you want, I don't care.

What the fuck is your malfunction.
If you don't care what I or anyone else says then why the fuck are you asking for our opinion or if we know if it's real or not.

Fuck, I got a copy I can sell you.
PM me and we'll work something out;)

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
KOF2K US will always be in contention.

You will not ever be satisfied with any answer.

You can never be guaranteed legitimacy with any copy of the game.

This is one of those cases where you will have to stick with the JPN ver if you're obsessive.

I'm sure Shawn has a copy though.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Then I guess it doesn't exist. Thanks man. But seriously dude, somebody need to set you up on a date or something.

It's not our fault your a an un-intelligent who doesn't know how to spend his money.
And what the fuck is with you and people dating. I'm not the one who posted that unflattering pic as my avatar, that was you.

How can you say it doesn't exist when someone just told you it does?
I have had 2 copies of the game. It is indeed an official release that "exists".
I had that confirmed by SNK myself.
That does not change the fact that it is tainted in the eyes of many, if not most, collectors due to ngf's involvement and the fact that it has thiere url graphic on the back of the insert and manual.

CollectionKing

Seriously

Dude I appreciate your opinion on the matter. But you still need to get laid man for real. You provided feedback regarding the question asked but you also came off like a B1tch. So I had to respond to that to.

CollectionKing

Dude that's all you had to say. Hey man it exist. Then started the drama. I can go back and forth with you all day about it. But hey, this is your home. You live in the forum, from what I can see.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Dude I appreciate your opinion on the matter. But you still need to get laid man for real. You provided feedback regarding the question asked but you also came off like a B1tch. So I had to respond to that to.

How did me refering you to the FACTS sound/come off wrong or not give you what you asked for. I didn't give you feedback, I told you exactly what you asked for.
Besides, your already asked this question here:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222451&page=3

Or did you forget already?

The game was done in a run of 100 pieces. SNK designed the insert, manual and cart sticker and then sent the filkes to ngf who they had a proffessional print house here in the U.S. print the paper work via offset printing.
Thats is, theres nothing else to know. Thats not opinion, it's fact.

Does that anwer your question?

Dude that's all you had to say. Hey man it exist. Then started the drama. I can go back and forth with you all day about it. But hey, this is your home. You live in the forum, from what I can see.

No one here started any drama accept you because your so thin skined. My initial post told you where you could find the answers to your question, that is all. If thats to much for you then this probably is not the forum for you to persue your hobby. If you asked us another question and we refered you to the F.A.Q. which clearly states the answer would you get all pissy and spaz out like you did here just becasue we didn't type out the answer for you?
In regards to the week personal digs, keep trying. Being here over 10 years with less that 3,500 posts is far from living here. And with that pisture of yourself that you posted as an avatar most would say it is you that would have some shortcomings with getting laid.

Could a mod lock this thread, it serves no purpose what so ever.

Last edited:

CollectionKing

A matter of fact I do remember asking it before. But for someone like yourself that really had reliable information, in as far as talking with SNK themselves, that's information I was looking for. I wasn't about to wonder through some thread looking for no answer. I just thought maybe I could get the information up front from someone like yourself that was legit. Reason why I posted the thread. And the information on the Zupapa, I appreciate the info on that as well. I just never heard of the game on the AES. I've been a member since 2011 started collecting in 2000-2001. You have been member here since 2000. So that's why I ask questions from the vets to ensure that I make sure I get what I'm asking for and I don't end up getting shitted on. Too late for that. That's an ill on my part though. Anyways, that was the answer I was looking for.

Well I took your initial posting wrong. My bad dude.

CollectionKing

Why are you talking about my avatar? And pussy is not a problem for me. Yeah lock the thread. Done here.

CollectionKing

And I see you keep editing your first few post so it could seem like it's what you said. Dude go get laid. Thanks for the info though, Peace.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
And I see you keep editing your first few post so it could seem like it's what you said. Dude go get laid. Thanks for the info though, Peace.

It is what I said. I told you to check out the thread where you already asked this question and recieved the same answer you did here.

CollectionKing

Yes I did

I welcomed the drama because I knew it was going to come. So with open arms. In one of your initial postings you said some crap about go and overpay for another conversion cart. But I see you edited that out. So what I took from that is what it was.

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
I welcomed the drama because I knew it was going to come. So with open arms.

No thanks.
I'll play bartender here and cut you off.
You have had your fill and had your question answered.

now go home with the homely girl sitting at the end of the bar who has been dying for some attention all this time. It turns out you may not have a problem with getting (questionable) pussy after all.

In one of your initial postings you said some crap about go and overpay for another conversion cart. But I see you edited that out. So what I took from that is what it was.

Well, you did do that. It's not my fault that a fool and his money were easily parted...and then posted about it.
If that nugget I initially left tickles you pink I can add it back in.

Last edited:

CollectionKing

Didn't tickle me at all but it did make me laugh though. Haven't really spent any money on anything. I may have bought a few games here and there from a member here. You don't have to remind me about NTM. Ahe the homely girl have to get some loving to right. You should join me.