KOF 02/03 xbox live!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Accepted your invite, applecrisp. :)

Don't sweat the early losses - I was getting destroyed in the beginning too. It takes a while to catch on, especially with the lag that's online (not that horrible, but it does take some getting used to).

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
galfordo said:
Accepted your invite, applecrisp. :)

Don't sweat the early losses - I was getting destroyed in the beginning too. It takes a while to catch on, especially with the lag that's online (not that horrible, but it does take some getting used to).

thanks.

i saw you on sf:ac, but i was playing kof03. i can do a little better with kof, i get destroyed on sf:3s. i blame it mostly on my lack of skill, but playing with the 4 button layout on the xbox pad really doesn't help at all. the stick i'm building is almost done, but i won't be able to finish it for at least another week because i just don't have the time for it. so, i'll be on kof03 mostly. maybe i'll give sf:ac another go this weekend.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
I just got this wired into my Candy Cab today and will be on late into the night.....

Gamer Tag = Lashujin - Look me up

Also, how do I send match invites?

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I added you to friends list applecrisp and did the same for you Lashujin. See you all on later.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Got to play a few rounds with applecrisp, good matches

Why all the random select? I read above your playing with a pad aye? pretty good for using that, I couldn't do it.......

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Lashujin said:
Got to play a few rounds with applecrisp, good matches

Why all the random select? I read above your playing with a pad aye? pretty good for using that, I couldn't do it.......

yeah, i don't know what was up with the lag. i had to quit cuz it was fucking me up big time. i don't know if it was on your end or mine, but i reset my router and modem, so maybe i'll catch you on later.

i was doing random, because i was getting lag on the character select screen :eek: it was just bugging me.

yeah, playing with a pad is no fun, but it's all i got right now.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
beatifik said:
yeah, i don't know what was up with the lag. i had to quit cuz it was fucking me up big time. i don't know if it was on your end or mine, but i reset my router and modem, so maybe i'll catch you on later.

i was doing random, because i was getting lag on the character select screen :eek: it was just bugging me.

yeah, playing with a pad is no fun, but it's all i got right now.

Eh, to be honest it was probably my end, my internet is pretty jacked up at this time of day....

The College's wireless connection is usually alright but not right before dinner...

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Lashujin said:
Eh, to be honest it was probably my end, my internet is pretty jacked up at this time of day....

The College's wireless connection is usually alright but not right before dinner...

it's all good man. i'll be on tonight probably if you want to give it another go. you'll probably beat me anyway, but at least it'll be good for your record :emb:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Garou[ryu] said:
I WANT SOME 2002 MATCHES!

I'm getting my copy of '02/'03 today. I'll have to practice for a little while before going online, but I should be there within a few days to give you some competition.

beatifik

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
c'mon guys i'm getting my ass beat thoroughly by random fools constantly. some idiot that i played was picking bosses and lagging and spamming gay shit all at the same time. that's just ridiculous. absurd.

i'd like to get beat by some n-g.com fools. :crying:

galfordo is always on 3S and everyone else that's on my friendlist is never online.

my gamertag is applecrisp if anyone wants to play. just a warning, i'm terrible. but it's fun, and i'm getting a little bit better everytime i play.

i'm usually on '03 after 10pm EST.

i may be convinced to try '02 if the lag isn't so bad. i've just got to practice a bunch, cuz '03 and '02 are so different.

Lashujin

Ghost of Captain Kidd
beatifik said:
i'm usually on '03 after 10pm EST.

I'll probably be on a lot. The only thing stopping me lately is the release of Day of Defeat

MilkManX

I Love Frames!,
Dont forget to add me guys. I am mainly playing KOF 03 but I am down for some 02 unless its really laggy.

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
quit playing 2003 fuckers

2002 is KOF

2003 is KOF trying to be like capcom :eek:

2002 doesnt lag as much as you think it does you just have to be precise

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
G-product and I have this. Mainly on 03 but if someone wants to show me 02 im down.

dreaggan

Cro ords, ,
Hi guys,
I live in France and the Xbow bundle KOF02/03 doesn't exist in this country. Could someone sell me copy ?

Garou[ryu]

B. Jenet's Firstmate
dreaggan said:
Hi guys,
I live in France and the Xbow bundle KOF02/03 doesn't exist in this country. Could someone sell me copy ?

try ebay or the market place in these forums under everything else????

on another note i traded this game in i mght pick it up sometime down the road but for now i think both of these games suck.

Broker Of Evil

New Challenger
Just picked this up yesterday hoping for some online.. Fought a Japanese player who schooled the hell out of me, but lost to my 16 year old brother in law, who I school constantly? Ah, XBL.

GTag: kamenriderzo

ken_dong

Sakura's Bank Manager
eh, those things happen, Broker ^

can't wait to try 03, heard it's one of the best ports, 02 3d backgrounds were so shitty imo.

Broker Of Evil

New Challenger
ken_dong said:
eh, those things happen, Broker ^

can't wait to try 03, heard it's one of the best ports, 02 3d backgrounds were so shitty imo.
I like the 2k3 3d backgrounds. Especially the street and Nile levels.