King Of Fighters 2001, was that it?

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Overkill Geyser:
<strong>

Yeah... I loved the "London Street"' background, and the temple roof top (boss stage) the best. And, it might just be me, but the backgrounds in KOF '99-2001 were just kinda... bland. Anyone else feel this way?

[ October 13, 2002: Message edited by: Overkill Geyser ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Dude i love the london street level and i like the burning temple roof level(shin gouki/God rugal), i didn't really care for any of the KoF'99 levels but I'm mixed on which ones i like for 2k&2k1. I do like how they brought back some old levels in 2k from the past KoF's in the DC ver of 2k

Gabriel Knight

Rugal's Thug
Overall though the backgrounds in 2k1 were cool because they were different than the rest of the sagas. That doesnt mean I think they are better than kof99 or 2000 I just like them.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
i don't see why every one hates the backgrounds for 2k, since that one is based in south town it kept that in mind since you would naturally fight in at a level that would be in a place you would see in a city wouldn't you?? '99's bacgrounds were kinda lame except for the airport and the park levels

Gabriel Knight

Rugal's Thug
Maybe if they made the next kof just based in south town that would be cool, i've always liked the cvs1 stage where you can see the shadows of the fighters against the street walls, also the japan stage in kof94/95 was great.

hyde

Super Spy Agent
uh i never really love or hate 2001
i like it. my 2nd fave kof to play
although the backgrounds and music sucked i still like it for its great gameplay
lame graphics cant really affect how you play it.
what i really hate in all kof is only 2000.. and will still be for it's well-UNbalanced