Join me on Urban Dead

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
ok iminside st holys church now alone. it says its strongly barricaded. but i also got infected sometime so i am low on health after walking all the way up there, not to mention my AP is low now

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Orochi_invisibleink said:
ok iminside st holys church now alone. it says its strongly barricaded. but i also got infected sometime so i am low on health after walking all the way up there, not to mention my AP is low now

Your infection has been cured, but I'm all out of first-aid kits, I'm going to go into the mall to restock, be back in a flash. Stay Alert.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
im still holed up in that church with 50 AP points but there isnt really anything i can do. i have no bullets and if i leave i might not be able to get back in
what should i do now?:make_fac:

bokmeow

im still holed up in that church with 50 AP points but there isnt really anything i can do. i have no bullets and if i leave i might not be able to get back in
what should i do now?:make_fac:

We should go plug some zombies. Tell you what we have to do, we gotta break down the barricade of some police station, get inside, stock up on bullets and then go zombie hunting. With my maxed out pistol skills I should be able to soften up significantly, and you should attack with me.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
Where are you guys? I've got 50 AP so I can go meet up with you.

bokmeow

jp. said:
Where are you guys? I've got 50 AP so I can go meet up with you.

Are you still a zombie? If it takes too long for you to get to where we are, I can come around to revive you --- or if you don't mind schlepping at the 2 ap per square, we are currently in Gulsonside, Demented Spark is at the St. Holy's Church, which is the entry point for the Blesley Mall. A horde is gathering in the SW corner, so be careful. I'm in the SW corner inside the mall --- I have Free Running --- and am stocking up on ammunition and first-aid kits. There's no police department in Gulsonside, but in the next suburb over to the right, 2 police departments are close by. We can take down the barricade there, get in and stock up on ammunition. Be sure to announce that you needed to get in, otherwise people may consider you hostile.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I'm still a zombie...

... and I'm still at the Auto-Shop.

So how do I get to where you guys are? Is it in Scarletwood?

bokmeow

jp. said:
I'm still a zombie...

... and I'm still at the Auto-Shop.

So how do I get to where you guys are? Is it in Scarletwood?

It's not far from where you are. It's 10 squares above your current square, so in your zombie state, it will eat 20 AP. If you get to St. Holy's Church, I'll come revive you, and then the next time you stand up you will be human. Enter St. Holy's Church, and await instruction. We should coordinate our movements 'cos you guys don't have Free Running --- allows you to run between buildings, even run into heavily barricaded buildings, without exiting and entering --- yet, which is arguably the most important skill in zombie infested suburbs.

bokmeow

jp. said:
I am at St. Holy's Church now.
Ick, I think a zombie dragged Demented Spark out to the back of the shed, 'cos he's now outside and amongst the dead bodies, and pzykotikjp, I think survivors were trying to protect their entry point. You guys are going to have to stand back up before I can revive you guys. I would recommend that you stand up, wait for my revive, then let's make a beeline for the Vawer Walk police department or Grylls Crescent in Osmondville. I can give you guys a revive during work on Monday, and then after I get off work at 5:30 p.m. EST we can go to the police department.

bokmeow

so i should lay down dead until monday afternoon?

No, you have to stand up in zombie form, revivification can only take place on the standing.

jp., I just revived you. St. Holy's Church been breached it seems, wait till 5:30 p.m. EST when I have more action points to proceed.

Last edited:

bokmeow

ok i stood up

Move off to the SE square from there, it's a cemetary, and evidently official revival point in Gulsonside. St. Holy's Church is a entry point for the mall and the survivors guard that place jealously, which means you're just a big stationary target. I see you're amongst the dead bodies again. I'll give you a revive tomorrow morning if you're at the cemetary, or maybe someone else will revive you before I get to you.

Last edited:

bokmeow

jp. said:
I'm... a zombie again. WTF!? :annoyed:

Did you stand up? Where are you now? Do you see any text that indicates someone popped a cap in your head?

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I did stand up. And I was infected. So every move I made cost 1HP. Sadly, I didn't realize this til I was almost dead. So... I just died of an infection. And then stood up again. And attacked some guy.

This is really annoying.

bokmeow

jp. said:
I did stand up. And I was infected. So every move I made cost 1HP. Sadly, I didn't realize this til I was almost dead. So... I just died of an infection. And then stood up again. And attacked some guy.

This is really annoying.

Yeah, it's quite common. Demented Spark walked to St. Holy's Church with an infection. So where you at now? I'm pretty full on action points, I believe I have enough to both revive you and get you to a safe house.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
i got killed, came back as a zombie and attacked this guy that happened to be deep in zombie territory until i had like 3 AP left lol. i need like 25 more exp points to buy something. this is kinda annoying:spock:

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I know... missing almost every attack I make... doing 2 damage whenever I do actually land a punch... and never getting any XP...

Meh.

bokmeow

Hitting up exp as zombies is hard. You guys may want to pop in to phpchat so that we can coordinate our movement more efficiently. It looks like none of you guys have quite enough action points at the moment, so I'll give you guys the revive, and then we can move out tomorrow.

Update 9:22 AM EST: I'm in phpchat right now, if you guys are out and about, stop in so that we may coordinate our movements.

Last edited:

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
well i got killed again and im up to 50 ap now so after i stand up ill be at 40 what you want me to do after that?

bokmeow

well i got killed again and im up to 50 ap now so after i stand up ill be at 40 what you want me to do after that?

Which town are you in? One thing you should try to do is always stay in squares that are designated revive points, 'cos most survivors will respect those areas as sacred ground, so even if I don't get around to reviving you, someone else may, you can always put in a revive request here too: http://ud-malton.info/revive_requests.cgi?State=Add+Request

I have to go run our company's paper, be back later tonight.