Join me on Urban Dead

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
GregN. said:
I'm @ St. Alban's Hospital (96,46). There are like 4 other zombies there with me.

You have been revived. And none too soon either, I had just enough AP to run over to Starlington, revive you, and seek refuge before I became exhausted.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
hey bokmeow, I got revived. I'm hiding out in a Hospital. So... yeah, don't worry about me. :)

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
i am 3 EXP away from being able to buy a new skill! ive been getting lucky with finding stray people wandering around in zombie territory:cool:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
bokmeow said:
You have been revived. And none too soon either, I had just enough AP to run over to Starlington, revive you, and seek refuge before I became exhausted.

Thanks alot. Luckily, I have the max # of AP so hopefully, I'll be able to find a safe place.

bokmeow

The zombies got me while I was holed up in a hospital :emb: Time to go Blood Riot :eek: Picked up a few zombie skills for the time being. Zombies have to eat too, you know.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I'm at Crowbank. I just maxed out my pistol accuracy. Shotgun will be next. Then my fire axe. Then I'll move on to the civilian skills (radio transmitting, etc.). Probably save NecroTech for last though.

And I am stocked the fuck up on some pistol clips. :buttrock:

Oh yeah, words cannot begin to describe how helpful that "Run Between Buildings" skill is.

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
oh man today was the most productive day of urbandead EVER for me. i was in an area with a bunch of other zombies and apparently we were under attack from some clueless humans. anyways i killed THREE humans in the span of like 3 minutes. it was awesome

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I got killed... some zombie come into the fucking hospital i was hiding in and killed me. I'm in Crowbank now... heading South for safety... somewhere where I can get healed up or something.

bokmeow

I've moved into Crowbank.. might have to go to a mall to find a radio transmitter and some spray cans to coordinate a 'Taking Back the Night' posse though. Last mall I was in, Tollyton, apparently it wasn't quite safe, the mall was constantly under the threat of being retaken.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I died, and then got revived again.

Holed up in Leo General Hospital (99,32) with a bunch of other people.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
The hospital I was holed up in was not safe anymore, so now I'm at Cudworth Lane Fire Station 85,36 in Spracklingbank with a whole bunch of people.

Tried to get in to a police station to get some loot, but it was too strongly barracaded to get in. I haven't had any luck finding guns or loot anywhere.

bokmeow

GregN. said:
The hospital I was holed up in was not safe anymore, so now I'm at Cudworth Lane Fire Station 85,36 in Spracklingbank with a whole bunch of people.

Tried to get in to a police station to get some loot, but it was too strongly barracaded to get in. I haven't had any luck finding guns or loot anywhere.

That part of the suburb looks like there's a lot of action going on. I detoured on my way over there to Giddings Mall, stocking up on some more shotguns and FAK. I anticipate arriving in Spracklingbank tomorrow.

bokmeow

GregN. said:

This is a common problem. People will often overbarricade strategically important locations with very little regard for n00bs with no Free Running. Looks like a zombie got his grips on you and dragged you out... I'm at the Fire Station and see you among the pile of dead bodies piled up here. If you wake up, I can revive you.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
Yeah, I would almost say that, if you're going to play for survival, Free Running might as well be the first skill you take.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I just had an amazing moment in the game!!

A zombie got into the police station I'm holed up in and started killing people off. It drug some people out and had begun attacking me. Thankfully I logged on as it was attacking and blew it to pieces. Then I dumped the dead body outside and barricaded the building as much as I could.

That was really fucking awesome. I don't know how a text based game got THAT intense... but dammit that was cool.

bokmeow

jp. said:
I just had an amazing moment in the game!!

A zombie got into the police station I'm holed up in and started killing people off. It drug some people out and had begun attacking me. Thankfully I logged on as it was attacking and blew it to pieces. Then I dumped the dead body outside and barricaded the building as much as I could.

That was really fucking awesome. I don't know how a text based game got THAT intense... but dammit that was cool.

Whoa, talk about nick of time.

I've yet to experience that kind of firefight... from my experience, hordes break in and everyone pussies out, I get killed :mad:

Heh, but I'm totally ready to break some heads, I want to be in the thick of zombie country... will move out of Giddings Mall as soon as I reload my shotguns.

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
Ack! I need to be revived! I'm at Greensill Street in Gibsonton (Gibsontown? Something like that).

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Do you need to get a skill to baracade or something? I'm not able to baracade at all.

Edit: Holed up in a police station and found a shitload of goodies. Got a radio, 2 pistol clips, 2 pistols, a shotgun and 2 shotgun shells.

Last edited:

bokmeow

jp. said:
Ack! I need to be revived! I'm at Greensill Street in Gibsonton (Gibsontown? Something like that).

Gah, I should have checked in on this thread before I moved. You're 2 suburbs away from me, I should get to you tomorrow.

GregN. said:
Do you need to get a skill to baracade or something? I'm not able to baracade at all.

Edit: Holed up in a police station and found a shitload of goodies. Got a radio, 2 pistol clips, 2 pistols, a shotgun and 2 shotgun shells.

Yeah, you need the Construction skill to barricade. I like the shotgun but it takes longer to stock up on that weapon, and you can only load 1 shell at a time :mad: So unless one finds a shotgun with 2 shells in it, which is the best of all possible scenarios, I've gotten to prefer the pistol, I'll use a shotgun to finish up a zombie that's near 0 hp.

bokmeow

jp. said:

Revived you :emb: Have you noticed? :)

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
ive been leveling up, but forgot about this thread. i have just about all of the zombie skills now. missing maybe one or 2 (but they are pretty useless ones if you ask me)

not to mention a lot of the zombie skills are useless (scent trail and scent death come to mind)

Orochi_invisibleink

Ghost of Captain Kidd
now i have all the zombie skills so there isnt really anything to motivate me to play this game anymore. my new favorite thing to do is break down doors to buildings and pull dying people out but it seems im the ONLY zombie who does this and i have to waste like all 50 of my action points to break a door down only to have it rebuilt in 5 seconds by the faggot humans. if i could get one or 2 other zombies in on the door-breaking then itd be a lot better but of course zombies cant communicate with other zombies which i never cared about before but now its gay.
gay
gay
gay

B

BurningTheFire

Group

Are any of you in a group, if you are not fancy joining my group. i am Burning the Fire and i am in Scarletwood police department. if you fancy joining the group, please goto http://.com/yxh8u8