JasensCustoms.com - EGRET/AWSD Control Panels and MVS Covers/Bases

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I just received an MV2 custom made 2 SLOT MVS lid and base..All I can state is WOW!Truly PRO! I strongly recommend getting a hold of these items if you're a fan of the 2 SLOT CMVS like myself. I'm just contemplating on what color(s) to get next...ROYAL BLUE is calling me...the color of the MVS cart,blue.
Thanks Jasen!
BB

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Hey Jasen, I just noticed that the panels on your site don't have a ground stud, it would nice to add those on your future orders as panels are usually grounded. the stud is usually located under the start buttons.

I've fried an ipac before due to an ungrounded panel...

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Hey Jasen, I just noticed that the panels on your site don't have a ground stud, it would nice to add those on your future orders as panels are usually grounded. the stud is usually located under the start buttons.

I've fried an ipac before due to an ungrounded panel...

If you have a panel without a ground stud you can also just put the ground wire under one of the bottom cp carriage bolts that hold on the control panel. The flange nut when tightened down will press the wire to the underside of the panel.

daybona

Juz,
Jasen did a custom cut cover, base and decals for my hdmi two slot Cmvs. He was great to do business with and his work is top notch. His base is very heavy and sturdy; it does a wonderful job of tying the unit together.

I soon hope to have him build me some matching panzer sticks!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Jasen did a custom cut cover, base and decals for my hdmi two slot Cmvs. He was great to do business with and his work is top notch. His base is very heavy and sturdy; it does a wonderful job of tying the unit together.

I soon hope to have him build me some matching panzer sticks!

My only complaint about the base was that it needs standoffs for the cart slot (just slot 1), I'm sure he can add those in on the next revision. I had to make some that were the same height as the ones on the base.