JasensCustoms.com - EGRET/AWSD Control Panels and MVS Covers/Bases

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Good evening, I felt it was time to start a thread to highlight the stuff I sell on my site: www.JasensCustoms.com

To honor the new wiring I offer (15+1 concept), I'm giving some away for free! I'm confident you will love this stuff!

1507889_1505824676310216_1277054163_n.jpg
http://woobox.com/942qhr

Cheers all, I wanted to keep everyone up to speed of the new offerings at Jasen's Customs without getting lost in the Panzer Fight Stick Thread. I will be posting up everything we start stocking in the shop here. Everything that I offer will be geared around the Panzer Fight Stick, my Vinyl Printing and Cutting Services, and custom work.

jasenscustoms.com

- All items (except the Panzer Fight Stick and SuperGuns) ship for $3.99, best of all... that's not each. Each order ships for $3.99! It's my flat rate rule. What you won't see though is inflated prices due to the cheap shipping. I'm a hobbyist that wants to help the community by providing the cheapest prices possible and the best customer service possible. Additionally, if it's in stock, I will ship it the next business day (or Saturday).... I have even shipped it at 5AM when I wake up to go to work!

Ok, now that shipping is out of the way... what's new in the shop?

- PhreakMods - The Link (JLF Version). Only $26.95
- PhreakMods - The Lanyard. Only $5.95 ($4.95 if you purchase with The Link)
- Video: http://video214.com/play/CWD4dzAKTiV1TLbTWgwtNQ/s/dark

- A Line of Neutrik Rubber Gaskets, Boots, and Pass Through Connectors (USB and RJ45) - Nickel Only
- Video: http://video214.com/play/I20SQjVFigtO3MfmAMMB1Q/s/dark

- USB Cables, and RJ45 Cables

- PS360+ Now in stock! Everyday low price $54.95
- Get 5% off when you purchase with a Panzer Fight Stick (as with all other Fight Stick Tech)
- Video: http://video214.com/play/u5WT7Z8jtqWAJpQvYpD0DQ/s/dark

- Solderless DB-15 Connectors! $19.95
- Added the Custom Fight Stick Builder!

- Added Carbon Fiber Wrapping Material and Custom Cut Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Panzer Fight Sticks! Made by Hexis, this is the best wrap on the market today!

Carbon Fiber Wrap by the Foot

Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Panzer Fight Stick

Added SuperGun Build Parts at great prices! Now you can order everything from one place and pay one shipping charge!

Added the AkiShop HSB
Will be adding the various RJ45 to PS2/Dreamcast/USB cables shortly. They arrived, just need to add them up.
Adding 33' USB Cables for those with really large rooms.

- Added the full Line of AkiShop Cables (RF-45 to USB, PSX, DC)
- Added TechFlex by the Foot in 1/4" (White, Orange, Checkered; will add more colors shortly)
- Added TechFlex by the Half Foot in 5/8" (Geared toward JAMMA Harness folks)
- Added .110" QDC and Boots
- Resupplied Winford Solderless DB9 (M/F) and DB15 (M/F) Sockets
- Added Some EGRET II Graphics
- Added Sega Astro City Side Art

- Added Taito Egret II Move Strips

-Jasen's Customs Wiring by the Foot, now in stock. 15+1 for super simple wiring harness builds. QTY 1 gets you 30 FEET of wire... 15 Unique Colors + 15 Black... the perfect combination for your perfect build. Only $3.49 per foot!

Last edited:

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
These just in, custom Vewlix Plates for KR. I love doing this stuff! 1" Standoffs in the corners to bolt this into a wooden control panel, threaded studs pressed into the metal for a JLF rigid mount. All out of 14 gauge Galvanized Steel. No finish at the request of KR.

1039737_1506494226243261_950792589_o.jpg

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
I hope to share a GREAT new NEO-GEO crowd item early next week. It should knock your socks off :)

Also, one of my favorite customers is hooking me up with a few Candy Cab panels for reproduction. I hope to provide an affordable alternative to the original for those budget minded folks :)

Jasen

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
On Sale Now! $149.95
Panzer Fight Stick Wide Body

Sometimes you need something just a bit bigger. Jasen's Customs is proud to present the Panzer Fight Stick Wide Body! Inspired by the Hori Real Arcade Pro, the PFSWB brings the extreme width you need to the battle proven metal you deserve. Clocking in at 22.4" wide 10.2" deep and a minimal 2" tall the PFSWB is sure to impress even the most demanding of fighters!

Jasen's Customs has teamed up with the best in the business to make this happen, Paradise Arcade Shop (2013 SRK Company of the Year) and FoeHammer Custom Joysticks. When enthusiasts come together, great things are accomplished!

The Panzer Fight Stick Wide Body - All the customization you need!

It's a completely custom joystick case ready to be populated with the best of the best. It was designed from the ground up with only the best parts in mind just like it's little brother the Panzer Fight Stick. The all steel construction is thick sturdy material (14 gauge), way more durable than plastic and a much better feel. You know it's quality from the minute you touch it. For comparison, the metal used in all Panzer Fight Sticks is just about double the thickness of the HITBOX commercial joystick, the only other all metal Joystick Jasen's Customs has had a chance to use.

The powdercoat is scratch resistant and strong. Sweaty hands? No problems! Rough play, it can handle that too!

Why is it so versatile?

Everyone has a PS3 or XBOX360! If you have one you bet your buddy has the other. Why would you want a stick that only works on one or the other? Why give up your home field advantage by using someone else's gear instead of your own? I wanted a stick that could work on everything possible, hence it was designed around the PS360+ as the brain for console gaming! A proven piece of tech that the community adores.

Details of the Construction and Part Compatibility:

14 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel Construction
Powder coated finish - You chose the color!
Laser cut 1/16" Acrylic (Plexi Glass) top by FoeHammer
Kaimana LED Controller Mount
Large Rubber Feet
Vewlix Style, Noir Style, or HitBox Style Layouts
Neutrik (RJ-45/USB) cutout to easily install your detachable cable
SANWA JLF Joystick Mounting inside the case using internal standoffs and nuts
SANWA/SEIMITSU 30mm action buttons (snap in)
SANWA/SEIMITSU 24mm accessory buttons practically placed on the top (snap in)
Stand Offs for the Popular PS360+ Multi-System PCB
Dimensions: 22.4" x 10.2" x 2"
Weight: Approximately 12lbs.
The base price is for a case only (screws, nuts, washers, feet, and standard blank Acrylic top provded standard). It shows up ready for you to build it out.

VewlixComplete.jpg

NoirCover.jpg

HitBoxCover.jpg

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've been talking with Jasen about getting some CPS3 cages done. I plan on sending out a spare cage I have for the design process and was hoping that this would be of interest to others.

Please respond if you are interested in a CPS3 cage and feel free to spread the word. I'm not sure if this warrants a post of its own in "Arcade Central" or another sub-forum.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Congratulations to Chris B. for winning the 15+1 Wiring set from JasensCustoms.com! Keep your eyes peeled for more opportunities to win free stuff.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
It's been a busy past month! First we finished up the Panzer Fight Stick Wide Body and now we have exact reproduction MVS 2 Slot Covers! The years haven't been kind to classic arcade hardware. A lot of these covers are damaged, rusted, missing, or have been cut up for CMVS projects. I wanted a nice replacement cover for my MVS and a nice metal base to easily place it... so I took the best cover I could find and reproduced it to the exact specs. While I was at it I decided to put a nice Powder Coat finish on it!

These will be for sale starting Friday! When you buy, you get a reproduction cover and base in the Powder Coat color choice!

My next step is to create a CMVS version of this with rigid mounting points for a NEOBITZ video encoder, JROK video sync cleaner, Power Plug/Swtich, Game Select Swtich, and all of the video outputs you could need!

1523042_1509158669310150_622063814_o.jpg

1496488_1509158662643484_689196142_o.jpg

1523887_1509158652643485_412444954_o.jpg

1534840_1509158665976817_207655812_o.jpg

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Very nice. Did you also make one for the MV2?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
I only have this one on hand. If I can get a loaner board and cover I am more than happy to reproduce them as well if the demand signal exists for these.

I'll be publishing more photos and these sets for sale this week. I need to get my board back to put it all together as a final build. FedEx decided to only deliver one of my boxes back from the shop today :)

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Holy crap! When you make the cmvs version you can count on me as a customer.

Also, since you have done sweet vinyl on your site you may consider something that would look nice on the front of that 2 slot.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Holy crap! When you make the cmvs version you can count on me as a customer.

Also, since you have done sweet vinyl on your site you may consider something that would look nice on the front of that 2 slot.

I plan on offering the template up here shortly! I was thinking a top only vinyl sticker.... although, I could offer both quite easily.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Whats the price on the covers NON-powerdercoated? Just as a clearification, are they for the larger or smaller 2 slot boards?

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
These are the smaller. Will be looking at the larger if I can get a loaner board/case.

They will only come powder coated, but they will be in the color choice that you want! Surprisingly, stainless/galvanized is just as expensive as powder coated cold rolled steel.

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Reason I ask is I have a custom paint theme I want mine to be and would rather not have to sand all the powdercoating down to spay my patern

Last edited:

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Reason I ask is I have a custom paint theme I want mine to be and would rather not have to sand all the powdercoating down to spay my patern

Skinny, I could have the cover not powder coated if you wanted to paint it something different. That wouldnt be a problem, it just won't "save" any money. ;)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
My next step is to create a CMVS version of this with rigid mounting points for a NEOBITZ video encoder, JROK video sync cleaner, Power Plug/Swtich, Game Select Swtich, and all of the video outputs you could need!

The above would be the primary way to go imo.
I don't know too many people who would want a replacement cover without the intentions of modifying it for a CMVS.
BB

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Dope, how much would the base alone be? As for the loaner board ... I could give one away, but postage fuckage with Germany already killed the deal with skinny, sadly.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Dope, how much would the base alone be? As for the loaner board ... I could give one away, but postage fuckage with Germany already killed the deal with skinny, sadly.

I'm pretty sure I can offer up a loaner cover -IF- maybe a little wear is acceptable. I will snap a photo later today.
BB

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
That would be great. I just want skinny to have a cover for his mobo.

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper

I'm not quite sure yet on the pricing. My shop setup the pricing as a combo for the cover and the base to come together. If I did them separately right now I would end up having extra covers or extra bases laying about.

I'm pretty sure I can offer up a loaner cover -IF- maybe a little wear is acceptable. I will snap a photo later today.
BB

Thanks BB! When we reproduced this one, I sent the board along with it. We found that the cover, while in great condition, had a little oddities that needed to be sorted out with the actual board. I have a WANTED thread up for a MV-2 board to assist as well.

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
I am really interested, if not too pricey. Looks dope and professional (as I know of you).

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Guess its time to pick up another small 2 slot board! Jasen please keep my updated! I would send you my current board, but no MVS makes skinny go crazy.....

EDIT: Jasen, if I can get my board and cover measured and get a technical drawing, would that help you?

Last edited:

Jasen Hicks

Hardened Shock Trooper
Skinny, I could loan you one of my 1 Slots or my small two slot when it gets back (tomorrow)... if you are willing to loan me yours :)

I'd just assume send it to my shop to have them measure it with my 2 Four Slot boards. That way they can fit it before shipment to make sure they didnt goon it up :-D