Israel & Palestine

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Whut
Wiki 93 and five active
I think he's counting War of 1812, War with Mexico, Spanish-American War, and the two World Wars. He's not counting the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, Korea or Vietnam (obviously), nor any of our nonsense in the Middle East for which the US never formally declared war.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It’s the war on drugs, war on terror, civil war, revolutionary war, and Star Wars.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
A good progressive apologizes to their soon-to-be murderer for their participation in systems of oppression that brought them both to that point just before the trigger is pulled.
Off-topic but I met a white guy the other day who said he felt guilty about his...'colonialist behaviors' for visiting Myanmar as a tourist. He said he didn't do anything illegal like sex tourism, he just stayed in a nice hotel or something. I bounced soon after. Fucking white people.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Not an American war, Lachlan. That was Starfleet.
40SB.gif

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Ahem you're forgetting The Borg-Species 8472 War.

No man who was at Wolf 359 can ever forget.

In Picard I really felt like there was a missed opportunity to explore the Borg further. But more so I think it was just, too much? I understand what they were trying to do with the Borg and AI but I thought it got a bit muddled.