Israel & Palestine

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's interesting how liberal media is defending Palestine and painting Israel as an imperial villain. It's like they can't help but paint the minority as the victim...

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
It's interesting how liberal media is defending Palestine and painting Israel as an imperial villain. It's like they can't help but paint the minority as the victim...
Or maybe it's because Israel is the fucking villain in this scenario?

Israel blew up 9 Palestinian children the other day and half the social media accounts in the US were all about "Standing with Israel"

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Or maybe it's because Israel is the fucking villain in this scenario?

Israel blew up 9 Palestinian children the other day and half the social media accounts in the US were all about "Standing with Israel"

This story is much bigger than a day. I'm not going to flip flop based on a day in a religious war with half a century of atrocities.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Can only be Settle with a battle to the death .

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
This story is much bigger than a day. I'm not going to flip flop based on a day in a religious war with half a century of atrocities.
If you've been paying attention, Israel has been in the wrong since day one.

A bunch of Western powers decided to set up an apartheid state in an already occupied area that wasn't theirs to give. It doesn't justify everything Palestinian leadership has done but the Israeli government are unequivocally the aggressors here.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Thanks ‘sage, I was going to make this thread several times but my title was going to be “Nuke Israel.”

Israel is a 3rd world apartheid state, like America, but worse.

History can not be undone. Israel has a right to exist but so does Palestine.

The conflict unequivocally must stop and frankly, the impetus is on Israel to find the solution because they’re the big boys. The solution must be acceptable to both sides and Israel is going to have to man the fuck up and accept concessions for whatever retarded religious bullshit they have objections to. But they can’t continue to argue in bad faith.

If this can’t be done then they should just nuke themselves and get it over with.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Thanks ‘sage, I was going to make this thread several times but my title was going to be “Nuke Israel.”

Israel is a 3rd world apartheid state, like America, but worse.

History can not be undone. Israel has a right to exist but so does Palestine.

The conflict unequivocally must stop and frankly, the impetus is on Israel to find the solution because they’re the big boys. The solution must be acceptable to both sides and Israel is going to have to man the fuck up and accept concessions for whatever retarded religious bullshit they have objections to. But they can’t continue to argue in bad faith.

If this can’t be done then they should just nuke themselves and get it over with.

Let me correct myself: The impetus is on Israel to end the conflict. Only they can end. They don’t have to “find the solution” - but they hold all the cards, they have all the power, and the continuation of the conflict is on them (because they have the power), regardless of the heinous shit Palestine does.

I would wager Israel’s treatment of Palestine is a large part of why anti-semitism persists. Israel is an embarrassment and disgrace to the Jewish community, globally.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
Let me correct myself: The impetus is on Israel to end the conflict. Only they can end. They don’t have to “find the solution” - but they hold all the cards, they have all the power, and the continuation of the conflict is on them (because they have the power), regardless of the heinous shit Palestine does.

I would wager Israel’s treatment of Palestine is a large part of why anti-semitism persists. Israel is an embarrassment and disgrace to the Jewish community, globally.

Or Israel is a bastion of stability that has offered to end this conflict countless times....
Either way. i'm walking away from this discussion.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I won’t equate the treatment of Palestine to the Holocaust, but I have a hard time being sympathetic to a state that bulldozes an oppressed minority’s neighborhood so that they can move in.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
One thing's for certain. In the unlikely event that someone solves the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for good and establishes complete and lasting peace between the two sides will get the Nobel Peace Prize hands down, no contest.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Or Israel is a bastion of stability that has offered to end this conflict countless times....
Either way. i'm walking away from this discussion.

No need to walk away.

You aren’t wrong that Israel is a bastion of stability, a democratic society amidst backwards religious zealots, theocracies, thugs, and despots.

America is also a bastion of freedom, stability, prosperity, and progress.

But that does not mean we don’t have a lot to work on or that we have not caused GREAT HARM to the rest of the world.

You don’t need to leave the discussion.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
This shit will end when Palestine is no more, plain and simple. Just look at the evolution of the "borders". Peace has never been the priority. Stealing land is. Chaos is a lader and all that. Bringing in the remaining Ethiopians and kukis will be a good way to save the face. It's all good.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I have a great idea...

Make the whole area one country and have free and fair democratic parliamentary elections.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I think what we need to do is introduce Zerg into the conflict. If Watchmen taught me anything, it's that the bitterest foes will unite to combat an alien threat, because we're all violently xenophobic against actual extraterrestrials, unless they're cool like E.T. and Baby Yoda.