IF ONLY Baseball Stars 2 had a batter's mode

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Oh, awesome. I'll send that message back in time and they won't make a third one.

OH SHIT IT WORKED.
I don't think you need to do that, SNK barely makes games anymore. So the possibility of getting a baseball stars 3 is 0 percent. Also, SNK reads these forums anyways.

Hello

Crossed Swords Squire
Ok I think we all get that we wont see another Baseball Stars game.........................damm

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I still think batter only mode would he totally boss in any game. Pitching and outfield is the most exhausting part of the game, and why by the time I make it to the 7th inning, I'm ready to just throw in the towel anyway. And this applies to every BB stars game I've played, even the NGPC game. Which is still LOADS of fun..when I'm batting.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If it take you forever to bat and you keep missing, it's pretty much a batter only mode. XD

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
BASEBALL STARS 2 ENDLESS LOOP OR ABILITY TO CHANGE NUMBER OF OUTS ALLOWED ON OFFENSE

Baseball Stars 3.....I don't need baseball Stars 3, just a modification to Baseball Stars 2 where the human player is allowed an ENDLESS LOOP of OUTS on offense.. RAZOOLA PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!!
BB