I won the Focus Attack Japanese Bartop Giveaway!!!!!

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I entered as well. Pretty awesome that someone I know of won. Looking forward to seeing pictures and video when you get it

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i want that so bad its perfect. good job mister lucky

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Congratulations! The guy that makes those bartops does awesome work. I got a custom stick from him, and the finish / attention to detail is awesome.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
That thing looks really cool and is way sexier than the MVS bartops. Congrats!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Congratulations bud!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Congrats! Looks sweet, really dig the Viewlix design. :)

Hopefully your change of luck will stick for good.

Thanks alot,

I entered as well. Pretty awesome that someone I know of won. Looking forward to seeing pictures and video when you get it
Some of my friends dont feel the same way you do, ive had someone say they hate me lol

Congratulations bud!
Thanks man, we need to get some fightcade in this week dude, its been forever since we played

13839945_1776804085900073_1841527384_o.jpg

heres more detail as the pc inside of the cab. Its got a good graphics card, i will have to upgrade the processor soon. he said this setup can run SFV @ 60fps so ill be good for fighting games for abit. But if i want to play anything else ill def need to upgrade.
The guy is really cool, ive communicated with him. I asked him if I could get a 6 button config because I HATE 8 button joysticks. Also if he can swap out the JLF for a LS32 and the buttons for PS14GN's. He is also going to add a ethernet port to the back of the cab, since as is it only does wireless.
Now its just a waiting game, he said he will share pics as the build comes along. I will def share it with you guys if you like.

Last edited:

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
looks awesome, sweet progress shots. Beats the hell out of any other bartop i've seen.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
yeah, it's looking sweet, aj. congrats again, man.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Wow that's cool, when my friend won his arcade stick from i think Foe Hammer from Focus Attack, he seem like he got one that was a reject w/ lots of imperfection. Looks like you're getting a brand new one from scratch!

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks guys

Wow that's cool, when my friend won his arcade stick from i think Foe Hammer from Focus Attack, he seem like he got one that was a reject w/ lots of imperfection. Looks like you're getting a brand new one from scratch!
Damn, that really sucks. Yeah, I will actually be receiving the prototype to his production line. From my understanding the first one is hand made. Once he gets everything right he will be machining the rest. Im really looking forward to getting this. One of the first things i plan to get up and running on this is CvS2 on demul 2.6 to play online.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
This was the stick that my friend won. He didn't really complain because it was free. I was going to buy it from him but when i saw the finish product and crap paint job, was no bueno for me. Pics were much nicer then the product he got. Hope yours come out great!

1277131_708595039153898_1461201203_o.jpg
1277481_708595062487229_1249144920_o.jpg

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I've never been a fan of FH case designs. Sucks the stick wasn't very nice. I don't know why you would give out a shit stick even if it's free. It's got his name literally on the stick. That's bad publicity, if I was thinking of buying his stick and saw your friends, he would've lost a potential customer.
I'm sure mine will come out nice. Guy is solid from what I hear from ppl that have bought from him.
BTW there is a fairly new stick builder on srk stationed in El Paso, he's got some legit box designs and great paint finishes. Look for him if your in the market for a stick. Just saw his thread today

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Congrats on the win. Cool looking bartop. Diggin the removable joystick design.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Wow.........congrats!
I'm low in luck for years..........never win any contest or so :(

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
AJ, curious if there is an update on this. Have you received it yet?

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
its half a year later since ive won the barcade and still have not received shit from the dude. Dude at MGS told me in November that it was in the process of being painted and it would be done soon. Then I didnt hear anything from him. I contacted FocusAttack and the dude had been avoiding him too. Apparently Robert Dunn spent all the kickstarter funds awhile ago last year and he didnt bother to update his backers or any of the ppl he had orders for. I think he made an announcement about it on some forums not too long ago. But here a link to his kickstarter page so you can see what hes saying.
Its bad business what he is doing and the fact he isnt updating the the ppl he needs to. I feel bad for FA associating their name with this dude. Im still hanging on to hope thinking i will get this.
Robert Dunn actually pm'd me this past thursday night saying he was going to send me a pic of the progress tomorrow(friday) and that he was sorry for the lack of updates. Its monday and i have not gotten another pm or pic from him. So yeah.... really sucks cause i never win anything and i got super excited and now im just wondering if I will get it. FA already told me if Robert isnt able to deliver that he will try to get me another prize but it wont be close to the same value as what i won.

heres a link to his kickstarer page, check out his updates
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...japanese-style-bartop-arcade-cabinets/updates

Last edited:

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
WTF?!?!?! I hate it when people cannot commit.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
That sucks bro. I would be all jacked up too if I won something like that. The fact that you don't even know if your getting it now is a total buzz kill. Hopefully this dude comes through.