How far are you from completing YOUR collection?

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
I'm one flash cart away from completing my collection :D

I would like to get my hands on a Fatal Fury Special cart at some point, but it's not really a priority for me right now.

Ukukuki

n00b
I'd like to collect all 148 officially released titles on MVS. Now I have 63 titles.

I do not mind a region or a state of the game. Nice to have all games in full kit and in good condition, but prices is terrible. Only I want buy a orginal game in good price.

When shopping games for Famicom and PC I guided by the best possible condition.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
lol, 5 games short from a complete set, lol, tell me please how much did you enjoy pop 'n bounce? Gururin?...Minasano?...Quiz KOF?...mega lol...what about LoSJ? I can't wait for your illustrious opinion...

Why?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
lol, 5 games short from a complete set, lol, tell me please how much did you enjoy pop 'n bounce? Gururin?...Minasano?...Quiz KOF?...mega lol...what about LoSJ? I can't wait for your illustrious opinion...

Hold up!

Do not talk smack on Gururin!

Gururin is my stuff.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Hold up!

Do not talk smack on Gururin!

Gururin is my stuff.

Yeah, Gururin is a somewhat enjoyable puzzle game. It's hard as hell and nearly impossible to learn, but it's something unique to drive you mad. That kind of madness can be fun, as it's exactly why I like Pochi and Nyaa. The fun of the game comes from learning how to play it right.

Pop'n Bounce is just a frustrating game to play without a spinner. Playing it with a joystick is just an exercise in futility. I've managed to play through this game only once and that was with a keyboard and save states. That said, I'd still buy the game if I ever found it cheap as I do like Breakout-style games. I'm just not going out of my way to find it.

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
lol, I love it...guess I'll ask you the same thing you asked me, is this how you throw in the towel?

Do you? That's nice.

I answered you. My appreciation for those games is based on my subjective viewpoint.

I don't need to go into details about them just because you demanded some "illustrious opinion" of me.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
exactly what I thought about your answer but I'm not much of an emoticon guy...what a collecturd...lol

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Don't be a fool...and I honestly never counted, have you? I assume you have since you're always so adamant about being a collecturd and excusing your collecturd ways. I tell you what, I bet I got a lot less stinkers than you do...a whole lot...and you just got started...lol.

Nope, never counted. Besides Neo, I have nothing even remotely close to a full set on any console. Off the top of my head... I own a grand total of 3 NES games and 2 PCE games. Maybe 50 SNES and 200 Sega games between MD, CD, Saturn. Plus 20-30 arcade games and a drawer full of Wii/U and PS3 titles (again 20-30).

And you dodged my question, bro... I bet you own way more games than I do. When was the last time you even sold anything, you hoarder? :lolz:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
exactly what I thought about your answer but I'm not much of an emoticon guy...what a collecturd...lol

And this is coming from some Manchild that says "lol" at the beginning and end of every sentence. Aren't you like 40?

You aren't better than anyone here buddy. In fact, you're the Jester of Neo Geo.

Keep us laughing at you funny man.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I was playing games before most people here were alive. The difference is I didn't hoard everything for decades like most of you basement-dwellers.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^You live in FL, you got no basement...otherwise that's where you'd be hoarding your collecturd's treasure...You've been playing games bfore me and yet you're still a noob.

Nope, never counted. Besides Neo, I have nothing even remotely close to a full set on any console. Off the top of my head... I own a grand total of 3 NES games and 2 PCE games. Maybe 50 SNES and 200 Sega games between MD, CD, Saturn. Plus 20-30 arcade games and a drawer full of Wii/U and PS3 titles (again 20-30).

And you dodged my question, bro... I bet you own way more games than I do. When was the last time you even sold anything, you hoarder? :lolz:

The sole reason I haven't sold anything I want to sell is because is a pain in the ass and the money isn't really worth the effort but if you want you can come over, buy some shit and mind as well get schooled on some fighting game action.

lol, even with all the games I got I can guarantee you have more shit games than I do, lol. I dunno how many I own, go look at the gallery thread and count if you're that curious. You just got here, went pokemon on the neo solely for the "prestige" the collecturds are so fond of, then you got some cabs, cave PCBs and now you think you're hot shit with all your collecturd buddies...but hey at least you're sticking around I guess, if only to ask stupid shit like this. You remind me of starscream...

And this is coming from some Manchild that says "lol" at the beginning and end of every sentence. Aren't you like 40?

You aren't better than anyone here buddy. In fact, you're the Jester of Neo Geo.

Keep us laughing at you funny man.
lol, just the fact that you say that makes me better than you in every possible way...oh yeah,lol

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Prestige? Haha. I'll admit I went full retard with MVS but other than that my standards are pretty high. Tracking down all the MVS games was mostly a fun experience. You even posted encouraging comments in my wanted threads but when I finished up, I instantly became a "collecturd" to you? OK, fair enough, mate :scratch:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I love it when folks get into neo, it's awesome, the more the merrier, I was a fan until you started defending collecturds...for being collecturds...which makes you a full on retard collecturd like that other douche from AU.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
lol, just the fact that you say that makes me better than you in every possible way...oh yeah,lol

... And this points to the fact you're a petulant Manchild.

If by better than me you mean mashing your balls together with other men and hurting the woman you love by being an absolute faggot on a gaming forum, sure. Enjoy.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I love it when folks get into neo, it's awesome, the more the merrier, I was a fan until you started defending collecturds...for being collecturds...which makes you a full on retard collecturd like that other douche from AU.

Collectors gonna collect, man... There's nothing that can be done about it and getting upset is pointless. Being a gamer and a collector are not mutually exclusive either. I suggest you save your disdain for the worst offenders. Me and Jared are not your enemy :lolz:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Collectors gonna collect, man... There's nothing that can be done about it and getting upset is pointless. Being a gamer and a collector are not mutually exclusive either. I suggest you save your disdain for the worst offenders. Me and Jared are not your enemy :lolz:
Here's the thing, I'm not upset in the slightest, collecturds is not a new thing, they've been there before any of us and they'll be there when we're gone...and I dunno who jared is nor do I care. I'm just shooting straight, that's how I see it and that's how I express myself here, take it or leave it, we all have our opinions.

... And this points to the fact you're a petulant Manchild.

If by better than me you mean mashing your balls together with other men and hurting the woman you love by being an absolute faggot on a gaming forum, sure. Enjoy.

lol, now you're getting all sappy...lol, I'm not hurting anyone, this is a fucking forum, nothing more and I like to have fun. I do admit I have my fair share of problems, like everybody, although the whole sex addict thing is a rare thing, I know, but I'm working on it, I have been faithful for quite a while, yes what you see here me messing around with the "girls" it's just an outlet, nothing more. I bothered to explain a little 'cause you made my heart skip a beat for a moment there...you really touched me. You're still a douchebag collecturd though, don't forget that, lol.

Last edited:

Scott

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Really the only games I collect anymore are games that I want to actually play. That being said, I'm still one Pulstar cart away from completing my MVS "collection". Seems a bit tough to come by unfortunately. Now for consoles like SNES and Genesis...I'm pretty sure I'll never be able to get all of the games I want. There's just too many.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
He who hoards the swiftest, hoards the bestest. Ya'll basement dwellers.
Revelation:23 Wyo

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I have long since finished my collection.

MVS, mostly loose carts with small marquees for the cab, a few complete kits:

AOF 1-3
Fatal Fury 2, Special, 3, RBFF, RB2, MotW
KOF '94, 2002
Samurai Shodown 3, 4, 5
Last Blade 1
World Heroes 2, Perfect
Kizuna Encounter
Ninja Master's
Rage of the Dragons

That's all I need. I mean, if I saw Samurai Shodown 2 or something laying on the sidewalk, I would pick it up no question, but I don't feel the need to buy it. It would never make it into the cab. Not over SS3 or most of the other games I have. Not even for a change of pace. And most of the other fighting games, I have some other way of playing if I really want to, anyway. Non-fighters would never make it into my cab, either. So no need.