How bad are the loading times for Neo Geo CDZ Last Blade 2.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Not being able to have a soldering iron in an apartment cause you think it breaks a lease is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. It's not like your going to be soldering on the fucking carpet...sigh.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Ha ha ha, that's exactly what I thought, some people just drown themselves in a glass of water...98% bullshit!

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
So what you're saying is that you may not be able to build a CMVS because the first step of building a CMVS is going up to your landlady and telling her that you plan to break the lease agreement.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Just when I thought I couldn't possibly respect bloodycelt any less than I already do and then he pulls this shit. Worst noob of 2015 by far.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
The dumbest fucking person, is one who feels the need to keep responding to my posts, despite the fact that he thinks they're dumb. Then again, I always regret viewing your responses, its why you're on my ignore list.

Well... lease terms are written for pot-head college students generally, I imagine something like that has happened before. My lease specifically forbids manufacturing, chemical, and industrial tools and appliances. Every summer they post a warning about it and make mention that propane falls under that category.

LOL, yeah my little comment is becoming a bigger deal than it is :)

image.gif

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
The dumbest fucking person, is one who feels the need to keep responding to my posts, despite the fact that he thinks they're dumb. Then again, I always regret viewing your responses, its why you're on my ignore list.

Cry harder, faggot. Your bitch tears are delicious.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
[...]propane falls under that category [...]

mmxQ1IJ.gif

Wait... Were you going to use propane to...

Nevermind :lolz:

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
He's a regular mental giant.

I love the way he's deleted his posts and added the one you just made in his sig. My favorite part is how he made sure people don't find out about this thread by removing the little blue link from your quote. Genius :lolz:

2KJvmXd.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I love the way he's deleted his posts and added the one you just made in his sig. My favorite part is how he made sure people don't find out about this thread by removing the little blue link from your quote. Genius :lolz:

2KJvmXd.jpg

I think he likes me. :lol:

Vigormortis

Armored Scrum Object
Someday, after I move out, I will buy all the propane my heart desires and build the best CMVS ever.
Just you guys wait.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
lol Bloodycoont, quit while you're ahead man, and remember not to tear the tags off your mattress before you go to sleep tonight.
:-J:keke::-J

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender

2KJvmXd.jpg

You're digging deep into his soul...stahp!

I think he likes me. :lol:

lol Bloodycoont, quit while you're ahead man, and remember not to tear the tags off your mattress before you go to sleep tonight.
:-J:keke::-J

Someday, after I move out, I will buy all the propane my heart desires and build the best CMVS ever.
Just you guys wait.

This seems more appropriate for the war room, you can continue your bitching there :)

Here I even put a thread in there for ya :)

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?264002-Moving-the-bitching-here&p=3990223#post3990223

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, you can't hope to tell people what to do...that's useless, you've shown us your capacity for being void of logic, now deal with it.