hardest neo boss of all time!

dipindods

needs help. stuck in virgina.
rugal kof 94
boss in breakers revenge
mr. karate aof
lion guy in savage reign is the fuckin worst!!!!

bojan4o

n00b
Rotd boss galaxy fight boss rugal (in any game) goenitz gowcaizer boss krauzer and all other bosses i forgot to mention that snk and snk playmore developed haha

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Two pages and nobody mentioned Sissy from Matrimelee? You guys just don't have it or something? Shit. Even with the Unibios installed and the auto-health recover and invincibility turned on she still somehow causes tick damage and.... God willing you'll never hurt her. Your only chance is to pray for a time-out victory when she hasn't clobbered you with tick damage. Hardest boss ever in a Neo game, and almost completely ruins one of the more unique fighters on the system.

Mero

New Challenger
Two pages and nobody mentioned Sissy from Matrimelee?

Yeah, I got this recently. Fighters aren't my main genre so I'm pretty crap at them but I can usually 1CC them (on defaults) after a while, but I'll never beat this fucker in a million years.

Also, is there another game on the Neo where it's harder to get on the default high score table than Matrimelee?

satya

n00b
lol this guy gets a double perfect on sissy.....thought you ppl said it was hard :P

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
That's the thing with vs. fighter bosses- cheap pattern wins the day. Puzzle bosses are waaaay less forgiving.

Hyperduel

Banned
The bosses in AOF 1 + 2 are cheap. Then again I heard there's a pattern that you can use to defeat them.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Mr Big and Mr Karate aren't too bad in AOF 1 once you get used to their patters. AOF2, I have no idea, I've never even seen Geese in that game.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Two pages and nobody mentioned Sissy from Matrimelee? You guys just don't have it or something? Shit. Even with the Unibios installed and the auto-health recover and invincibility turned on she still somehow causes tick damage and.... God willing you'll never hurt her. Your only chance is to pray for a time-out victory when she hasn't clobbered you with tick damage. Hardest boss ever in a Neo game, and almost completely ruins one of the more unique fighters on the system.
SOMEONE ELSE BROUGHT THIS UP...
in the 'What Neo Game Lately [etc]' thread and I gave him this response:

YEAH, SHE'S A SLAG...
best of using the Monk (can't remember his name right now). Back into a corner and wait for her to 'frog' you. She'll then come in with her jack-in-a-box technique. When she does, use Monk-mans 'mock' Hien-Shippukyaku with D to take her up into the air and then down! Rinse and repeat to victory. Sadly, you have to be the cpu to beat the cpu sometimes. Wholly unsatisfying, but unavoidable...

I've since remembered that he's called Chinnen! Honestly, this really works. I think, like many, I was pushed to my limitations with Sissy and had to think cheap. This was my end product, and, she falls for it every... single... time. It's actually disappointing!

Also, when using Reiji, you can spam the diving double kick too (QCB+D). That works. Just not quite as reliable...

except for shameful characters as bao, ash, Magaki, all the characters of snk are extraordinary, however, Igniz stand out from among them, he is the strongest physically, is even stronger than orochi, and above all, is the character with the more balanced movements , i think that he deserve to comeback , while miss ash must go to hell o_O

also , i think that kof should always be a 2d game , like every other snk game , because only snk can create excellent 2d universe , imbued with originality and artistic sense, all other companies only create stereotypical games with stereotypical characters when it comes to 2d games , this is true in particular for a certain game where there are FIVE characters with the SAME exactly movesets , except for some trascurabile technique , o_O , " Timid Neo Newbie " ??? not at all ; what i said about igniz goes even for original zero and god rugal ( the only problem of god rugal is the graphic style )