GTA Liberty City Stories is NOT a good Game

24-bit

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Wow, no one has mentioned that the psp is a waste of money, let alone GTA? :kekeke:

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Glad to hear someone also thinks the PSP is crap. I remember picking up 5 DS's on launch date at target. I opened up a Target card to get 20 percent off, went downstairs to the Service Desk, paid it off, and closed the account. Sold those bitches for $250 each during the pre-Xmas DS drought, kept one for myself, in effect getting a free DS and some money for my trouble.

To boot, the DS rocks. Glad I didn't get a PSP.

Spike23

Ninja Combat Warrior
subbie said:
Truthfuly. I never exspected you to give a glowing review. I knew you were going to say its shit regardless how the game is.

I personaly am loving the game (a blast to play on multiplayer but of course i think it will get dull after a good month).

So to each his own.

--edit--
Oh I also got it for $50 Canadian which is roughly $41 USD. So I got it cheaper then others.

i paid $49 for it, without whining about it. it's on par with the old GTA III and shit, so i knew what the fuck to expect getting into it. is it any harder to control than the fucking PS2 version? NOPE. i knew we'd get such glowing reviews for something like this, but in the end it's only OPINION.

thanks for sharing.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Did the vehicles always handled so badly in GTA? I decided to take a look at the videos to measure my eyewitness accounts against the criticisms in this thread and hoo boy, it's like the vehicles of Twisted Metal with their floaty gravity and bad collision physics in the free-exploration world of GTA. Also from seeing real videos of motorcycles, I do not believe a motorbike in GTA should behave like a naked Asian boy on a pocket bike.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
What a surprise.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
All the fun of GTA died when III came out...

Not because it went 3d but because of a lack of Multiplayer....

GTA Deathmatches on the PC was the shiznit.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
norton9478 said:
All the fun of GTA died when III came out...

Not because it went 3d but because of a lack of Multiplayer....

GTA Deathmatches on the PC was the shiznit.

Sadly it's not online but GTA LS for PSP does have adhoc multiplayer. I've tried it a few times and it's pretty decent but will eventualy get boring quickly.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Kirk Foiden said:
Funny enough, overall, I think Vice City is still my overall favorite, of the series. However, that's mainly because the 80s theme rocked everything. Just cruisin in that was like a "best of the 80s" experience, and that completely agreed with me. I didn't hate the rest considering I always found something fun to do, in them; but Vice City had too many trips to happy nostalgia in it, that it's hard to disagree with. The perfect game to put you in the place where Michael Jackson was awesome, everybody had Pacman fever, the 80s bands were "IN", and without the constant vocalized threat that the US and Russia had people just ready to push the button, starting a nuclear war.

Completely agree - 80's theme was/is the shit.

I have a hard time playing the other GTA's for more than 5 minutes.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The only thing I give the GTA team credit for is the atomisphere of III... It was well done..........

But it's a Picaso Painted on a Pig's Ear.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
norton9478 said:
The only thing I give the GTA team credit for is the atomisphere of III... It was well done..........

But it's a Picaso Painted on a Pig's Ear.

Agreed but I think for the PSP version they deserve alot of credit for putting a full console experience into a handheld game with little to no sacrafices (nor being a straight console port). GTA LS pulled off what everybody said the PSP could not handle.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I heard that a DS version of GTA is in the works......

But you have to sketch your Weapon, Draw your car and yell Fire into the Microphone...........

And it links up with the gamecube to unlock educational minigames.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
norton9478 said:

But you have to sketch your Weapon, Draw your car and yell Fire into the Microphone...........

I've always wanted to drive a Oscar Mayer Wienermobile in GTA, it appears my dreams will soon be answered.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
norton9478 said:

cool and if we draw stick figures having sex, do we get to pick up a hooker & have sex with her?

crazysquirrel

Overtop Pathfinder
Electroman said:
I only like Vice City because of the 80's setting. Spand-EX... its just too funny.

yea i think the vice city setting was 1 of the best san andreas funny but i like vice city most ...