General price of all things Neo Geo

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
Home cart prices aren't really that bad compared to everything else. You can get a huge chunk of the library for under $200, including many of the must haves. $200 may sound a lot of money, but you'll be spending as much or more for good games for the SNES, NES, or Saturn.

True. And if you are buying to just play, you don't NEED every KOF for example. Lots of redundent games

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
you don't need the Neo Geo sticker (or manual baggy) for it to be a complete game, IMO. A complete game is case, insert, cartridge w/label, manual.

If you don't have that manual baggie, Euro Kizuna Encounter would be worth $5000 less. XD

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Are baggies region free? like, can I use a US or Japanese region baggie on my PAL Kizuna to complete it? XD
no, they are not. Send your games to me, I can verify for you if the right baggies are with the right games. It will not cost you much...

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
no, they are not. Send your games to me, I can verify for you if the right baggies are with the right games. It will not cost you much...
Okay... I've been thinking that maybe my real bout special JAP might have a repro baggy. PM me your address and I'll send it over. XD

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member

As long as it's got a certificate of authenticity. XD