DaemoN

Camel Slug
BlackReppuKen said:
Fuck That!

I wanna see gesse come back!

Fuck what anybody else thinks!:mad_2:

:cool:

Uh yeah, you want " gesse" ...

You mistyped the guy's name both on your message and on your sig!

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
IM CAPCOMS BIGGEST FAN, I LOVE GESSE AND TERRI AND ROK AND KING OF FITERS

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
BlackReppuKen said:
My fault if yall thought i called Rugals Panther Wolfgang:help:
Pointless trivia for everyone:
1.) What is the name of Rugal's black panther?
2.) From what manga series (later adapted into a number of anime series) was this name taken?

--Chris

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Dash no Chris said:
2.) From what manga series (later adapted into a number of anime series) was this name taken?

--Chris
Nobody's guessing...I'm actually kind of curious. I can't really think of too many panthers/cats in manga off the top of my head. I'd be willing to bet money it's not Doraemon, though. Um, a little money, anyway. After that Lao/Bewitched thing, I wouldn't rule anything out completely.

Robert

20 Year Member
I hope that if Geese make a come back in KOF ( or in any other SNK serie), programmers will make him older. I would like to see him with a jesus's face (barb plus long hair).

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Dash no Chris said:

--Chris
Per SouthtownKid's request:

1.) Rodemu [Rodem]
2.) Babiru Nisei [Babil II or Babil the Second] (sometimes spelled Babel II)

"Babil Nisei" was a manga created by Yokoyama Mitsuteru, the creator of the manga Tetsujin 28-gou (Gigantor), Kamen no Ninja Akakage (Masked Ninja Red Shadow), Giant Robo, and scores of others. The protagonist is a Japanese student who discovers that he is Babil the Second, a descendant of an alien (named Babil) who was stranded on Earth in ancient times (and under whose direction the Tower of Babel was constructed). Not only does Babil II inherit the psychic abilities of his ancestor, but also the remains of the Tower of Babel and it's three guardians: Poseidon (a giant humanoid robot), Ropurosu (a giant monster-bird [also robotic]), and Rodemu (a black shapeshifting mass, that usually forms itself into the shape of a black panther). "Babil Nisei" was made into an animated TV series in the early '70s (featuring Kamiya Akira [the original voice of Kenshirou (Hokuto no Ken), Mendou Shuutarou (Urusei Yatsura), Saeba Ryou (City Hunter)] in his debut role), later remade as a short anime video series in the '90s, and most recently (about 1-2 years ago) remade yet again as a short anime TV series. Babil II (and his 3 guardians) also appear (under different names) in the '90s anime video series remake, Giant Robo The Animation.

--Chris

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE KING HAS RETURNED MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I've never seen that comic, although I've been looking for the Giant Robo comic for a while.
Dash no Chris said:
(featuring Kamiya Akira [the original voice of Kenshirou (Hokuto no Ken), Mendou Shuutarou (Urusei Yatsura), Saeba Ryou (City Hunter)] in his debut role)
Kenshiro and Ryo are the same voice actor?! Talk about range...

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
SouthtownKid said:
Kenshiro and Ryo are the same voice actor?! Talk about range...
Yeah, no kidding -- Kamiya-san's one of my faves. Can't believe I forgot to mention his roles as Roy Focker (Macross, Macross Zero), Kinnikuman, Ryuuma (pilot of Getter-1 in the original Getter Robo anime TV series), and Mitaka Shun (Maison Ikkoku) earlier. Here's Kamiya's page on one of the best English-language seiyuu info sites.

--Chris

PS. Just to keep part of this post on-topic... as much as I dig Geese, I'm a little irked that SNK can't just keep him dead. But if he's in the new KOF's story, here's hoping he'll at least get a pre-fight sequence appearance with at least one or two vocal effects -- more work for another fave seiyuu of mine: Kong Kuwata!

BlackReppuKen

Zero's Secretary
Yo Check this out

I went To SNK-Playmore

And on the Outlaw Team Info

It showed that Geese got them

Together to fight!

Layin Back in the cut

Like a Bossman should!:glee:

So Beware:shame:

Gesse is back!

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
BlackReppuKen said:
Yo Check this out

I went To SNK-Playmore

And on the Outlaw Team Info

It showed that Geese got them

Together to fight!

Layin Back in the cut

Like a Bossman should!:glee:

So Beware:shame:

Gesse is back!

LOL! You still spelled GEESE wrong.:lol:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I think it'd be a great plot twist if Geese was Terry's real dad. Since Jeff was only an adopted father. Terry could have been the first kid Geese dropped off. They do both have long lush golden hair (ok that was a tad fruity) and never seem to die. In the end Terry is killing his own father to avenge his fake father....that'd be a riot and there isn't really any proof he can't be or he isn't. Maybe that'll be the grand twist in the story.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
I think it'd be a great plot twist if Geese was Terry's real dad. Since Jeff was only an adopted father. Terry could have been the first kid Geese dropped off. They do both have long lush golden hair (ok that was a tad fruity) and never seem to die. In the end Terry is killing his own father to avenge his fake father....that'd be a riot and there isn't really any proof he can't be or he isn't. Maybe that'll be the grand twist in the story.

Finally someone else that agrees with me on this!

I mean, there's just been so many similarities... look at how identical Terry's Power Wave and Geese's Reppuken were in Fatal Fury 1... and then they changed, but still looked similar in Fatal Fury 2/Special. I actually noticed that way back when but didn't make the connection then. And then there's the hair thing as you mentioned, with Geese's long hair in Art of Fighting 2...

So Rock would really be Terry's little brother. Why else would they forge such a friendship? And then when you've got Rock having the ability to do moves of both Terry and Geese... just shows that it all runs in the family.

I've been hoping that there would be an ending in one of these games that would expose the truth, but it's never happened... :( so maybe I'm wrong, but damn would it be cool as hell if it were true.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I actually always thought it would be cool if Geese turned out to be Andy's father since if Im corect Andy and Terry were both just adopted by Jeff and it was never clarified that they were blood brothers right. Just a little conspiracy theory that a couple of my friends and I cooked up to turn the Bogards against each other.

As far as the continuity of the KoF storyline I think that it all still connects someway somehow. As in relevance to the "dead " strikers in KoF 2000 I think it has been noted before (by myself and I hope others) that it was easy to tell the strikers that were deceased apart from the ones that were alive in a relatively simple way. Look at their exit. Go back and play 2000 and pick Yashiro as a striker and then pick Geese....notice the difference? Now pick Vice/Mature and then pick Geese...see it again. The deceased strikers all fade away for their exit but Geese jumps out, does his move, and then says "Come ON!!!" and then plainly jumps away...CLEARLY shwoing that he wasnt deceased. Just thought I would share that with everyone.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
NeoTheranthrope said:
Q: Why do you play Geese?

A: 'Cause I like his pants.

Discuss.

Hell yeah. His pants rock. Gotta love cartoonishly baggy hakamas. :D

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
I think it'd be a great plot twist if Geese was Terry's real dad. Since Jeff was only an adopted father. Terry could have been the first kid Geese dropped off.
"My dad... you killed him."
"No Terry... I am your father."
"No... no... that's not true... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

:D

Last edited: