Garou: Mark of the Wolves

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
The fuck are you questioning my man XX for?! Jesus joe8, know your fucking place.
only because people have criticized me in the past for double posting (I don't know that it was really justified though).

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
only because people have criticized me in the past for double posting (I don't know that it was really justified though).

There is a double standard here that you need to understand. Your posts are devoid of all value and thus we must keep your beak at a minimum. XX on the other hand is a fountain of knowledge and internetz winz and so we must take his double posts as a bonus stage. Now, apologize and let us know how you feel...it doesn't matter how you feel!

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
There is a double standard here that you need to understand. Your posts are devoid of all value and thus we must keep your beak at a minimum. XX on the other hand is a fountain of knowledge and internetz winz and so we must take his double posts as a bonus stage. Now, apologize and let us know how you feel...it doesn't matter how you feel!
I would probably double post myself, if there was a good reason to do it that way (instead of editing). There is probably a reason for it.

Last edited:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
I can't even see what is that bad about double posts, I mean if you are still adding something to the conversation, it's all good. Maybe if it's triple and quadruple posts, then it's getting to be too much.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I can't even see what is that bad about double posts, I mean if you are still adding something to the conversation, it's all good. Maybe if it's triple and quadruple posts, then it's getting to be too much.

I want you to contemplate this very scenario you have mounted...what is wrong about it joe? Want a clue? Your opinion stinks...

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I want you to contemplate this very scenario you have mounted...what is wrong about it joe? Want a clue? Your opinion stinks...

Real talk EG. Who you liking better these days? Joe8 or archdeez3? :D

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
mark of the wolfs is a good game i wouldnt say its the best fighting game but its a worthy last game on the neo geo. You cant say that for SS5S imo. Its also one of the view AES games that has a survival mode besides a training and arcade mode.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

I don't dislike joe8, I actually like the guy, he has a passion for Aero Fighters 2 like no other, granted AF2 is a good game. The thing is, he acts so dumb witted some times, like Jesus man you are not really that dumb are you?

The other dude is a bum, he came in here trying to flash big game by lying his way in. SO you got a fucking custom stick, big fucken deal, take pics post them, go nuts but it's not a club idiot, don't be a douche like all the douches and their clubs.

Clubs used to be cool when they were generalized, now days is just a bunch of crap and some people even have 10 club tags, fucken ridiculous, but hey some of these folks are my pals, I gotta try and be more lenient. Fuck them though, be humble bitches!

First of it's no secret that I dislike boasting, it's not necessarily a bad thing but I find it irritating. Lots of members do that here not even knowingly but it doesn't stop it from being annoying. Like the threads about games you played. Some people find it necessary to let you know what they have via a picture, that's not what the thread is about, is about the games, not what you are playing them with! It's not jealousy, I have my share of crap, actually way more than I should, it's just irritating.

Then you have collectors, uuggh! I'm trying to be more acceptant and not have to think about tolerance nor acceptance but more like it's a thing that shouldn't have to be valued or judged in any form. It's hard to be a nice guy, it down right sucks but I'm doing my best. I have been a prisoner of the whole collecting doucheness, it's washing off, hell is mostly gone but somethings can't be helped I guess.

You wanted it, so there it is.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member

He hates his own life more. This guy is approaching his 40's and still act like he is 12 and discovering the internet for the first time. So far, all I know is his major accomplishment in life is he made a custom joystick before there was such a thing(boasting and showing signs of insecurity) Set your goals higher in life. maybe then you wouldn't have to resort to trolling some random stranger to make yourself feel better.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah, this guys sucks so hard. Stop trying to up the level here, we already figured out you're a lying sack of shit, we already know you're a dumb fuck, I mean what else do you want man? There's just nothing you can say that's gonna change that, I mean fuck it just go nuts and post away but it all seems so petty, dude just try to act like a good guy, at less you don't know how to do that. WTF you already fucked up, why keep digging? Just be the bigger man, take that club shit off, take some good pics of the stick and add them to your sig and stop lying about your skills, you can't play worth a damn, why do you feel the need to lie?, you don't have to impress anyone here, just be cool.

Here's your chance to turn it around. Make it happen man.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool. I'm so cool.

:thevt:

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
Haha, your being a bigger man talk is funny. I am not the one trolling random strangers.

I like my joystick and the Sig stays.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Good thing you didn't get the job with the national park service,

110408628334718458nQDQZlruc.jpg

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
He hates his own life more. This guy is approaching his 40's and still act like he is 12 and discovering the internet for the first time.

Pls... slow your roll a bit. EG, for any faults he has, has been entertaining my ass for the 4+ years I've been here. Emotional at times, but fuggit that's what makes him entertaining. I too am near 40, act a lot younger than that, have a growing fam., and all that boring stuff. I can see why you get under his skin although if it were me, I wouldn't give two shits.

I will admit, that joystick club sig is gives me the :lolz: ever time I look at it. Anyways, back to MOTW I suppose.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm gonna be fair with this one. Yeah I still feel like I'm 18 and when I was 18 I felt like I was still 15 and when I was 15 I still felt like I was 12, so yeah, I'm 12, but fuck it Young forever douchebags!

Also, I still remember my first days on the netz on the DC, before that the only reason I used the internet was to buy shit on ebay when ebay was a new thing...I think I joined this place using my DC?

Glad you got entertained out of my emotional jams. You on the other hand I have no recollection of whatsoever, maybe a different handle in the past?

20271_front.jpg

I remember when I saw that the first time, I thought the game was gonna be awesome, I was so wrong...I still have some decent WS games though, have to dust that fucker sometime.

Last edited:

blotter12

Kabuki Klasher
2000-2001 was a great time for fighting games. MOTW, 3S & GGX will always be my favorite fighting games (ok, GGX has been outclassed by later games in the series).

I'll throw in KOF 98 or SS4 for nostalgia, but if I really want to play, MOTW goes in. It has the total package of gameplay & flavor. Maybe not as much flavor as GG, but more than 3S. Say what you will about balance, but they all had about the same number of "playable characters".

It's good seeing MOTW characters pop up in later KOF's.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Looking at some of the less enthusiastic opinions, it made me remember how beloved Garou has been years past. When did people stop liking it so much? I've always enjoyed it, even if the roster is a bit small and it's more like KOF than Fatal Fury. It felt like a much needed rejuvenation.

That said, the Real Bouts are pure class. FFS is the definitive SNK game and I still enjoy FF1's quirky features. I've always liked FF over KOF, but that's just me.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Looking at some of the less enthusiastic opinions, it made me remember how beloved Garou has been years past. When did people stop liking it so much? I've always enjoyed it, even if the roster is a bit small and it's more like KOF than Fatal Fury. It felt like a much needed rejuvenation.

That said, the Real Bouts are pure class. FFS is the definitive SNK game and I still enjoy FF1's quirky features. I've always liked FF over KOF, but that's just me.
I like the way Garou plays more like KOF or SFIII than the previous Fatal Fury games. I never liked the shifting-planes system that FF games had (I liked the ring-outs in the Real Bouts though).