GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I tried again to find it...No luck.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Thanks for the correction, I have never played G-Loc either, is that more of an inferior AB clone?
Since it came out three years later, it looked better than After Burner however played pretty much the same. Thunder Blade, which came out the same year as After Burner, is almost an exact clone except you're flying a copter, not a jet.

Galaxian^3 in the Namco Theatre at the Trocadero in Piccadilly Square.

PBbJ4WoUQrmNgjdmQfVA

Dedicated Galaxian 3 cabinet from the front of the cabinet, looks like a Attack Of The Zolgear retrofit.

Last edited:

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Online multiplayer games that require a population :(

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Online multiplayer games that require a population :(
I feel this. I wish Tribes 2 had a bigger audience. There are unofficial live servers that you can play on but as far as I know there aren't that many people on the game. Used to be 64 people per map. It was so fucking fun.

Last time I tried to play it was like maybe 15 to 20 people on a map.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I also played the sit-down cab version of OutRun a lot when it was new and loved it. Haven't seen one of those in decades, tho.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I also played the sit-down cab version of OutRun a lot when it was new and loved it. Haven't seen one of those in decades, tho.

The Flipper and Arcade Museum in Seligenstadt has one ;) Not the Ultra Deluxe Version but the one with the moving seat. One of the best cabs there imo. Worth a visit for this one alone.

https://www.flipperundarcade.de/

EDIT: And on topic... there are no games for me I'd want to play again. But I'd love to have a chance to play Space Pilots and Zero Gunner from Psikyo. Stupid 24khz resolution.

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The Flipper and Arcade Museum in Seligenstadt has one ;) Not the Ultra Deluxe Version but the one with the moving seat. One of the best cabs there imo. Worth a visit for this one alone.

https://www.flipperundarcade.de/

EDIT: And on topic... there are no games for me I'd want to play again. But I'd love to have a chance to play Space Pilots and Zero Gunner from Psikyo. Stupid 24khz resolution.

Cool, thanks for the tip. Maybe it's possible to visit the museum during one of our delivery tours, we have some customers in the Frankfurt/Offenbach area and go there a couple of times a year.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
A couple months ago I take off a MSX computer with a bunch of games from a box.
I'm trying to sell them to get a bunch of cash.
Just turned the power on to check if all games works fine and checked them.
Of course memories came back, but... to be honest would be better to don't do that.
I just fucked up my nostalgia... :(

Is best to get only the nostalgia, honestly nowadays these games sucks... :/

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Cool, thanks for the tip. Maybe it's possible to visit the museum during one of our delivery tours, we have some customers in the Frankfurt/Offenbach area and go there a couple of times a year.

They are open every first Saturday in a month. I have to go there again sometimes. It's a great place. After 3 hours you feel completely dull because of all the darkness and the flashing lights in there :)

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Guts, pretty positive you're talking about Path Tactics. Played this on an Apple II when I was in elementary school, and it was DOPE. Great memories.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
Dude. YES!

I thought it was math blaster but it was 100% Path Tactics!

There's gotta be an emulator for that one.